Author

Topic: ••• [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin • KGW • Cryptsy • Reduced Block Rewards • Update your wallets • 10 EXCHANGE - page 166. (Read 298777 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I'll bite!

@wyattderp SYTbNq5vbJK2L1EU3egpqqwrCMQethJ9LR

Transaction sent: a5884e231fe960ccfdf9ff95035473b0c7ad0db9954e7d9495dadb26beb28374

Enjoy!

Already got it - thank you!
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
I'll bite!

Transaction sent: a5884e231fe960ccfdf9ff95035473b0c7ad0db9954e7d9495dadb26beb28374

Enjoy!
Activity: 70
Hey guys, I have not receive my redemption email...I cannot redeem on the website without a code right?

hey guys, any ideas? i have not gotten my email...

Nevermind I got it!!!! Thanks!!!

Ok, I got the email but know it keeps saying "Confirm code wrong or non-existant."...help?
Activity: 84
I'll bite!

Edited to add:  Thank you!
Hey guys, I have not receive my redemption email...I cannot redeem on the website without a code right?

Nevermind I got it!!!! Thanks!!!
Activity: 207
It was the best trolling ever from big miners... Smiley I'm personally lost about 0.4 BTC and I think that people lost on this trades more than 50 BTC now according to what I saw when price falled 3X times. I'm not just sold these coins at 0.0002 because gone to sleep. Now it's 0.0001 and I'm not sure if it's the ground, i'll wait. I can only manage to thik that these 10000 SMC buy orders at 0.0001 are from those who sold already at 0.0002.

But I think that it's a lesson for me and others. Don't spend money in such coins if you are not ready to lose them due to high premine level and high volatile. What about price? I think that it would rise anyway, but who will get profit from it? Those who sold it at high price and bought at panic in the ground. Not me.

Relax.. Its too early to sell these. I may be a noob, but going by total supply of 51 million coins, a price of 0.0001 is at least 3-4 times lesser than similar coins. Buying now is just perfect time to easily triple or quadruple. There is always a risk in any money we spend and win or loose is the fun part. Have a beer and relax and see the prices go high.

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Some (most I hope?) people didn't ask for the free coins that were promised because they are greedy, they asked it because they wanted to see that huge premine stash being distributed like promised. And when wasn't, they wanted to sell their coins because they might suspect dev is doing it also. So I think one of the reasons for the price falling and people dumping is exactly that, people don't want to hold the bag while fearing the dev is dumping.
Activity: 138
As a supporter of the coin, I'd just like to say that I received my email, followed instructions, and now have received 45 coins. Thank you guys, and keep up the great work. #notascam

EDIT: In the spirit of this, the next TWO people to post their SMC addresses following this message with "@wyattderp (address)" will receive 5 SMC. Only two. I apologize if this is frowned upon, but trying to spread the love. Smiley
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Activity: 181
Do you like a good lucky win? Do you have a high hashrate to get the odds in your favor?

Would you like to get a chance to earn a little bit more from your mining?

At http://smc.nicemining.pw we had a decent start at launch but we've lost a lot of mining power and we have trouble finding blocks again!
To get us back on track, we are offering a bounty of ONE FULL BLOCK (64 SMC) to the first miner to discover three blocks(don't have to be consecutive) at our pool.

There is no risk involved. Mining at a smaller pool does NOT lower your mining rate in the long run, you will find coins at the same speed. But if you're the lucky winner, you will get a nice boost on top of it!

0% Fee, all the right goodies, great stability, there is no reason not to try us out!

Come join us at http://smc.nicemining.pw!

Bounty is still unclaimed, getting close!
Activity: 231
SMC is dying..see the price~
Perfect time to buy!
I support you~
there are several hundred thousand free coin(45) to sell now..

I have just received 45 coins.
Activity: 224
MineCrew
It was the best trolling ever from big miners... Smiley I'm personally lost about 0.4 BTC and I think that people lost on this trades more than 50 BTC now according to what I saw when price falled 3X times. I'm not just sold these coins at 0.0002 because gone to sleep. Now it's 0.0001 and I'm not sure if it's the ground, i'll wait. I can only manage to thik that these 10000 SMC buy orders at 0.0001 are from those who sold already at 0.0002.

But I think that it's a lesson for me and others. Don't spend money in such coins if you are not ready to lose them due to high premine level and high volatile. What about price? I think that it would rise anyway, but who will get profit from it? Those who sold it at high price and bought at panic in the ground. Not me.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
SMC is dying..see the price~
SMC is not dying. All the people who were looking to get something out of it short term are doing just that. There is a future in this coin and you will see higher prices.

When, I can't tell you, but I will most certainly say this is very early and people have gotten the initial "oh new coin, I will get free money!" thing over with.

Right now, buy. This coin has longevity. It's bottoming out at .00012. Like people are saying that's a crappy price and expecting the doom of a coin currently valued at .00012.

That is a price similar coins would likely kill to be at. Do not be deceived by the bandwagon joiner-jumpers.
Activity: 231
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Create smart contracts without coding skills!
Activity: 112
smartcoin.io
Whats is the withdraw address?..NEW  here.

Fixed, it should read "Your SmartCoin Address".
Activity: 179
Its taken a few days but looks like some of the issues are being ironed out. Nice work dev. Keep it up and with a nice community this coin has a future.
Jump to: