Pages:
Author

Topic: ••• [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin • KGW • Cryptsy • Reduced Block Rewards • Update your wallets • 10 EXCHANGE - page 58. (Read 298777 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
smartcoin.io

Dev responding directly to me? Going to buy your coin now, thanks  Shocked

We're pretty accessible. Smiley We think it's really important that the community is able to communicate with us, because in a world of anonymity, trust is the ultimate currency. Glad you're here!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Hello all,

We are going to do a Thunderclap - it's essentially a way to send a mass message to tons of people through social media. This will help build buzz about SmartCoin on social media.

Simply sign up with either Twitter, Facebook, or Tumblr, and in 2 weeks, a mass message that we've pre-written will be posted about SmartCoin across the social media spectrum.

Sign up here: https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/9249-smartcoin-is-the-future?locale=en

Spread the word so we can get over 100 to join the Thunderclap!

Quick note - you can sign up multiple social media account if you have both Twitter and Facebook!

Done lets get this past 100 really quick!!!!
Activity: 210
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
I'm going to buy SMC investment 30BTC! Is expected to put the price up to 0.00012! Held at the cryptsy. Later, please wait. Please miners sell my.TY

Can't tell if troll..
Activity: 84
I'm going to buy SMC investment 30BTC! Is expected to put the price up to 0.00012! Held at the cryptsy. Later, please wait. Please miners sell my.TY

Do it!  I'd like to see the effect of a 30 btc buy on the market. 
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hello all,

We are going to do a Thunderclap - it's essentially a way to send a mass message to tons of people through social media. This will help build buzz about SmartCoin on social media.

Simply sign up with either Twitter, Facebook, or Tumblr, and in 2 weeks, a mass message that we've pre-written will be posted about SmartCoin across the social media spectrum.

done! help spread the word! Cheesy

Good idea  Smiley
Activity: 210
Activity: 374
Hello all,

done! help spread the word! Cheesy
smartcoin.io
Hello all,

Sign up here: https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/9249-smartcoin-is-the-future?locale=en

Quick note - you can sign up multiple social media account if you have both Twitter and Facebook!

Activity: 52
smartcoin.io
Indeed - exciting times ahead for SmartCoin! Just make sure not to dump so we can maintain and grow the value of SmartCoin!

+1 DEV
You are the best,
but marketing?!?  - we need many articles in large online publications

Wink

Trust us, we're marketing on multiple fronts.

Activity: 126
some faggot dumped
2btc buy wall destroyed in seconds.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Indeed - exciting times ahead for SmartCoin! Just make sure not to dump so we can maintain and grow the value of SmartCoin!

+1 DEV
You are the best,
but marketing?!?  - we need many articles in large online publications

Wink

smartcoin.io
great to see some life again in smartcoin, let's keep it that way guys Smiley

+1

Activity: 440
http://taas.fund
Activity: 140
great to see some life again in smartcoin, let's keep it that way guys Smiley
Activity: 162
Activity: 56
what software can i use to mine smartcoins? thx

Cgminer for example.

Every program for mine Scrypt based coin can be used.
Pages:
Jump to: