Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]SNAKEXCOIN[SNCX][X13]POW|POS|MULTIPOOL|BOUNTY|BITTREX| MANDATORY UPDATE!! - page 4. (Read 32008 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1204
The revolution will be digital
While u have named ur coin SNAKEXCOIN, ur symbol is like an eagle. Why so ?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006
Mintpal voting, please vote for Snakexcoin. https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Devs, please try to add SnakeXCoin to Poloniex! Wink
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
Activity: 906
Merit: 500
dev  ,we  need you be here to give us infomation  every day .
    snak is need more ative !
We will more active and community active/supporting too. if anyone have questions you can pm us.
About 2k+ blocks the reward will half to 12,5 SNCX this make it become rare to mine  Wink

Thanks You

as all know like just so few coins and all the coin will be mined for a long time , 20k sat  is the base price.
  and with the game and more the sleep snake will wake up ,to da moon ! lol .

Wink

SO i guess you dont mind buying my SNCX at 20k right now then?  Since it will be the base price, im willing to sell my 10k to you for 2 BTC, want it?

when the price is 2k sat why you dosn't said ? tomorrow the price will up to 10k ,good luck for you . but the price will go to 20k or 50k ,that depend on your mind ! Wink

Do you want them or not?

i have hold snak  from bittrex for a lot ,you could sell it by exchange .

THe exchange "doesn't believe" that the price will hit easily 20k, so if you're sure enough to give tips to people on a board for them to invest money in this coin, then you should be the first to buy them, you could also buy all you can on the exchange until 20k.  Easy money since you believe it so...
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
alt fans!
We will more active and community active/supporting too. if anyone have questions you can pm us.
About 2k+ blocks the reward will half to 12,5 SNCX this make it become rare to mine  Wink

Thanks You

as all know like just so few coins and all the coin will be mined for a long time , 20k sat  is the base price.

Wink

SO i guess you dont mind buying my SNCX at 20k right now then?  Since it will be the base price, im willing to sell my 10k to you for 2 BTC, want it?

when the price is 2k sat why you dosn't said ? tomorrow the price will up to 10k ,good luck for you . but the price will go to 20k or 50k ,that depend on your mind ! Wink

Do you want them or not?

i have hold snak  from bittrex for a lot ,you could sell it by exchange .
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Only a million coins it has huge upside potential. I need to get some of these. Smiley

Thanks You

Wink

Do you want them or not?
alt fans!

Thanks You

Wink

Thanks You

Wink

alt fans!

Thanks You

Wink
Activity: 140
this shit is going to 15k sunday, reward reduce to 12.5 in 50hours, buy now and hold you will never regret

Thanks You
alt fans!
legendary
Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000
Peaky Blinder
Anybody has some info from dedicatedpool Huh
Pmed them no reply yet.

I've updated everything on

https://snakex.suprnova.cc

So you can start mining there again.

Have fun !
Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000
Peaky Blinder
Anybody has some info from dedicatedpool Huh
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
I've updated everything on

https://snakex.suprnova.cc

So you can start mining there again.

Have fun !
alt fans!
 just tow days will reduce agagin , dump will down and the price will go up ! hoho
Pages:
Jump to: