Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]SNAKEXCOIN[SNCX][X13]POW|POS|MULTIPOOL|BOUNTY|BITTREX| MANDATORY UPDATE!! - page 9. (Read 32008 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
ddd
Thanks

Please everyone hold your coins for few week if you want see SNCX more value. The price droped very low cos too much dump, come on hold!!

it's very very cheap now,i think it's time to buy
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Thanks

Please everyone hold your coins for few week if you want see SNCX more value. The price droped very low cos too much dump, come on hold!!
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006
Who likes snakes  Huh

You can like pussy, but you need to buy some snakes! Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 265
Block reward halved in 900 blocks left
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
 Developing Snake Game Will finish In Few Week !!
I am a Snake in the Chinese Zodiac line so would love to do a little nice promo on this lucky coin.
Thanks You
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I am a Snake in the Chinese Zodiac line so would love to do a little nice promo on this lucky coin.
Nice coin to hold and mine.
Thanks

3167 blocks left for block reward: 50 SNCX
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Nice coin to hold and mine.
Activity: 749
Merit: 503
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
bought some, I think the logo too ugly,make a better one will get more attention from people, simple and black style is good,because people get first impression from other black style logo pro coin and will subconsciously think it's valuable,and this coin is kind of professtion,will not stay 6k for long time,just need some interesting idea to attract people,Snake game also is a good one, still try to accumulate more

New Wallet Gui almost done. We start contest for creating snakeXcoin logo and splash the reward 200 SNCX. The contest deadline at 15 june.

Here sample New Wallet Gui. Available to download at 16 june.

http://s26.postimg.org/hlc7tl5ux/wallet.png
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
bought some, I think the logo too ugly,make a better one will get more attention from people, simple and black style is good,because people get first impression from other black style logo pro coin and will subconsciously think it's valuable,and this coin is kind of professtion,will not stay 6k for long time,just need some interesting idea to attract people,Snake game also is a good one, still try to accumulate more
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Too many X13 nowdays. I prefer blake.
Pages:
Jump to: