Author

Topic: [ANN][SNC] SunContract - Open Energy Market FIRST P2P ENERGY TRADING IS LIVE!!!! - page 171. (Read 165516 times)

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
Hello everyone,

we would like to apologize to community for few questions that we did not answer. We are really busy prepairing everything for the ICO and launch of the project. We are putting all the effort we can to start crowdsale at the end of June. Please stay tunned for more info on that matter.

Thank you for all great support you show us!

Finally I found it ; so it's the end of June, after wondering when the Ico sale start. All we've got in the first page is : The TOKEN SALE (ICO) details are COMING SOON ... STAY TUNED Grin
Well, it is a big project and need a lot of hard work to achieve a success project, because a new business model using energy sector and supported by the blockchain technology very interesting and many people expected for its benefits for everyone.

Exact date is yet to be announced but our target is June yes. We have a lot of technical work ahead of us and want to be prepaired as much as we can for the crowdsale. We have number of developers working tirelessly on a product. We want to make sure everything works smoothly and safely.

Also we are prepairing number of blog posts where we will try to explain this complex model in a way everyone could understand it.

In any case, you (SunContract) need to be more there with people. You pay for campaigns, and you should use the best you can to meet new people and to inform them about SunContract project.
Activity: 562
Merit: 100
☀ SunContract.org ☀
Hello everyone,

we would like to apologize to community for few questions that we did not answer. We are really busy prepairing everything for the ICO and launch of the project. We are putting all the effort we can to start crowdsale at the end of June. Please stay tunned for more info on that matter.

Finally I found it ; so it's the end of June, after wondering when the Ico sale start. All we've got in the first page is : The TOKEN SALE (ICO) details are COMING SOON ... STAY TUNED Grin
Well, it is a big project and need a lot of hard work to achieve a success project, because a new business model using energy sector and supported by the blockchain technology very interesting and many people expected for its benefits for everyone.

Exact date is yet to be announced but our target is June yes. We have a lot of technical work ahead of us and want to be prepaired as much as we can for the crowdsale. We have number of developers working tirelessly on a product. We want to make sure everything works smoothly and safely.

Also we are prepairing number of blog posts where we will try to explain this complex model in a way everyone could understand it.
Activity: 490
I am waiting for update news
Activity: 798
Merit: 506
Hello everyone,

Activity: 404
Merit: 251
Still waiting for the announcement when will crowdsale will takes place.
It says on the twitter page the ico will start this june,but until now theres no update.
I guess they are getting things ready carefully and effectively. For all investors out there I would say to join the ICO as soon as possible because they seem to provide an early bird bonus to new participants. This is a great opportunity for the participants to earn more while contributing to a cleaner environment.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Still waiting for the announcement when will crowdsale will takes place.
It says on the twitter page the ico will start this june,but until now theres no update.
☀ SunContract.org ☀
This project seems to be very interesting.What a nice project youve got there I hope that this project will come to success.Actually I have been looking for a company or group that sells solar panels but they are too expensive.Good thing that you have bought this here.This can actually help the Earth.Cheers to you guys Cheesy

Thank you for all your support. Stay tunned for more info that Will be released in upcoming days and weeks
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
This project seems to be very interesting.What a nice project youve got there I hope that this project will come to success.Actually I have been looking for a company or group that sells solar panels but they are too expensive.Good thing that you have bought this here.This can actually help the Earth.Cheers to you guys Cheesy
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Nice project.I believe your project has a bright future, that your project will be successful soon. You have an interesting project that has the potential to be successful. I know many will support your project. That is a very good work.
Activity: 224
It seems that many will join the project suncontract, so that later suncontract will be known by the world that combines cypto with energy. I am really looking forward to this project in my country
☀ SunContract.org ☀
We should join the SunContract's slack channel to be updated and get the latest news about it.
When you will organie the ICO? DEV, I have asked a question earlier which is not answered yet can you answer it?

Thanks

Hi,

We are planning to start our ICO in June this year. We cannot release exact date yet because we are still doing some work to be 100% ready.

You have chosen the different platform for Energy Resources which is crypto related. Then how you are relating both blockchain and Sun contract is there any different platform that you are going to implement.

SunContract platform will be built on Ethereum blockchain so there will be only one platform for trading with electricity.

Ok but how the electricity will be sold to the end user ?? Have you plan to work with solarcoin team ?

We are not planning right now to work with Solarcoin because our concept is about trading with energy on platform. We will cooperate with local producers of electricity and as well work with existing partners that we already have. Electric capacity will be offered on trading platform where end-users will be able to buy it for their needs.

are all users even from different countries be able to use this for our needs? i just want to be well informed before i invest some of my money here. Tho I still see this as a good opportunity for us Smiley

We are working with number of jurisdictions to enable local trading of energy. We started with european countries and our plans are to expend all across the world.
Activity: 924
Merit: 265
We should join the SunContract's slack channel to be updated and get the latest news about it.
When you will organie the ICO? DEV, I have asked a question earlier which is not answered yet can you answer it?

Thanks

Hi,

We are planning to start our ICO in June this year. We cannot release exact date yet because we are still doing some work to be 100% ready.

You have chosen the different platform for Energy Resources which is crypto related. Then how you are relating both blockchain and Sun contract is there any different platform that you are going to implement.

SunContract platform will be built on Ethereum blockchain so there will be only one platform for trading with electricity.

Ok but how the electricity will be sold to the end user ?? Have you plan to work with solarcoin team ?

We are not planning right now to work with Solarcoin because our concept is about trading with energy on platform. We will cooperate with local producers of electricity and as well work with existing partners that we already have. Electric capacity will be offered on trading platform where end-users will be able to buy it for their needs.

are all users even from different countries be able to use this for our needs? i just want to be well informed before i invest some of my money here. Tho I still see this as a good opportunity for us Smiley
☀ SunContract.org ☀

Thanks

Hi,

Activity: 165
pretty good.
suncontract ,good luck to you
Activity: 140

Thanks

Hi,

☀ SunContract.org ☀
Awesome announcement for SunContract project. Read on our blog about recent update in SunContract's team.

A warm welcome to new team members
☀ SunContract.org ☀

Thanks

Hi,

Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network

Thanks

Hi,

☀ SunContract.org ☀

Thanks

Hi,

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

Thanks
Jump to: