Author

Topic: [ANN][SNC] SunContract - Open Energy Market FIRST P2P ENERGY TRADING IS LIVE!!!! - page 179. (Read 165475 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
This seems to be really really nice project. But promotion on Facebook is also one of the best ways to promote an object. Also you can use other social platforms for promotion also
Yeah this is very nice project. You have a good point that promotion in different social media makes attract many investor to invest in this project. I hope this SunContract will have a facebook campaign.
By performing a facebook campaign you can have many investors. There are now many users of facebook. By promoting this project in the facebook I know it will be a good way to make progress.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com
This seems to be really really nice project. But promotion on Facebook is also one of the best ways to promote an object. Also you can use other social platforms for promotion also
Yeah this is very nice project. You have a good point that promotion in different social media makes attract many investor to invest in this project. I hope this SunContract will have a facebook campaign.

Perhaps the managers are working on it?  waiting for fo that too!
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com
Signed for Twitter campaign, now Waiting for the facebook campaign
Activity: 55
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I am glad to joining this project,, it is great for our great future with some great energy to,,
But I just have a little question in my mind,, why SunContract only use Twitter bounty campaign as a only one way to promote this great Investment ?
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
I first started with the signature campaign. Now i am really interesting with this project. I want to join ICO and want to buy some SCN token for a long term investment. I think the idea behind this project is very promising.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
When will the ICO begin? I eagerly awaited the latest information about this ICO.
The only announcement is that the token sale starts in June,but they are yet to update the specific dates,the projects seems to be a big one by connection the energy consumers and the consumers but i am not sure how that is possible,i am yet to read the white paper and then i will understand better about how they are planning to bridge between big corporate and consumers.
June month is not far away, it is just tomorrow and hence we can expect the devs to announce the commencement of ICO very soon. I am too very much curious for participating into their ICO.

Yes, it is kind of bridging corporate and consumers yet through green way. Yes, when a project is based on making use of freely available nature based resources like solar power we must appreciate them. This must be one of the reason I am too awaiting for start of ICO.

Yeah buddy you are right. The team members really need appreciation for such a innovative thinking. I was actually unware of this project till the signature campaign. When the campaign manager posted signature campaign thread in the service section, I went through its ANN Thread. I am also waiting for the start of their ICO to participate in it.
Activity: 40
Ok thank you very much!
I'll do so.
Activity: 255
I could take care of the german translation, if needed.
Just PM me, if you want me to start.
Regards
I would suggest you to contact them if you are willing to do a job for them rather than posting your query over here.Just contact the team through slack and book your space rather than waiting for them to reply here or contact through SunContract profile by sending a PM,hope this helps.
Activity: 40
I could take care of the german translation, if needed.
Just PM me, if you want me to start.

Regards
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
When will the ICO begin? I eagerly awaited the latest information about this ICO.
The only announcement is that the token sale starts in June,but they are yet to update the specific dates,the projects seems to be a big one by connection the energy consumers and the consumers but i am not sure how that is possible,i am yet to read the white paper and then i will understand better about how they are planning to bridge between big corporate and consumers.
June month is not far away, it is just tomorrow and hence we can expect the devs to announce the commencement of ICO very soon. I am too very much curious for participating into their ICO.

Yes, it is kind of bridging corporate and consumers yet through green way. Yes, when a project is based on making use of freely available nature based resources like solar power we must appreciate them. This must be one of the reason I am too awaiting for start of ICO.
Activity: 612
Why does suncontract just bounty campaign on twitter only? When viewed from the average use of social media everyday, facebook has millions of active members every day from various countries
Because people who interested on crypto mostly using twitter than facebook , also twitter has been used for promoting ICO and new crypto project long time ago, it such a better place for promoting something that people who interested on your product are assemble out there. Facebook might be a good choice though but i think it depends on social marketing team of suncontract project to enclose facebook as their social campaign i think they just prefer to promote on twitter instead of using facebook.

Make no mistake facebook now become one of the media for promotion ICO not just twitter only, lots of ICO in bitcointalk using facebook media guys Smiley
That is a good idea. Please have a facebook campaign. This is for the advantage of this project. Facebook has a millions of users. This project will become more popular if you create a facebook campaign.

I think they have just started with a massive bitcoin signature campaign and soon we shall see other social media campaigns for this project. Seeing the work of the team, i think this will be a great success.

There is still time for the official ICO to start for SunContract. No hurries. It is always good to build up a solid community and spread the news about the project. I think the team will soon unveil new bounties for facebook, blogs, etc to capture the attention of the entire crypto community.
I think signature campaign will do a hard work for to give the success to the project. They already have started a bigger signature campaign and as we have saw in past that this type of advertising with signature campaign has made the project very successful. Everyone within a few weeks will know about this project and many investors will invest in this project.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
A Trader & An Investor
Why does suncontract just bounty campaign on twitter only? When viewed from the average use of social media everyday, facebook has millions of active members every day from various countries
Because people who interested on crypto mostly using twitter than facebook , also twitter has been used for promoting ICO and new crypto project long time ago, it such a better place for promoting something that people who interested on your product are assemble out there. Facebook might be a good choice though but i think it depends on social marketing team of suncontract project to enclose facebook as their social campaign i think they just prefer to promote on twitter instead of using facebook.

Make no mistake facebook now become one of the media for promotion ICO not just twitter only, lots of ICO in bitcointalk using facebook media guys Smiley
That is a good idea. Please have a facebook campaign. This is for the advantage of this project. Facebook has a millions of users. This project will become more popular if you create a facebook campaign.

I think they have just started with a massive bitcoin signature campaign and soon we shall see other social media campaigns for this project. Seeing the work of the team, i think this will be a great success.

There is still time for the official ICO to start for SunContract. No hurries. It is always good to build up a solid community and spread the news about the project. I think the team will soon unveil new bounties for facebook, blogs, etc to capture the attention of the entire crypto community.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Activity: 255
Activity: 462
Activity: 546
Merit: 261

And dont forget with blog article and youtube
i think the way for suncontract to be known to people,is to promote in all social media by many people

I really liked this project because, unlike other ICOs, his goal is very useful. The investments they are making prove that it is a serious project and has a long future.

Yes glad to see some new projects with interesting concepts and services, SunContract is one on my investment list
I will keep monitoring the progress of this project  Smiley Then decide to watch or take part.
Let's see what will be the progress of this womderful project. I know by investing in this project it will be a good way to earn a lot of many because this project is a project that will become successful.
I really believe that this project will have a good progress in the market. I know that this project is now attracted many investors to invest this project. I hope this project will gonna be good.
Activity: 55
having just 1 escrow is not enough.

You should get a minimum of three escrows that are well known within the crypto community.

its an ethereum based token so they have smart contracts. its also an escrow
This project has a great chance to be successful project because of its smart contract and escrow. Those two is just a factor of a successful ico. Having a quality project will make the ico have a higher chance of being successful.
I think you misunderstand his meaning of escrow.
Actually he has a point, it will be better if there will be more than one escrow, But I am sure project team will consider it when they move already on doing the ICO.
Yeah more than one escrow is more better. Of course this project will have a good progress in the market. This project are in right track to maintain and develop this project.
Jump to: