Author

Topic: [ANN][SNC] SunContract - Open Energy Market FIRST P2P ENERGY TRADING IS LIVE!!!! - page 183. (Read 165475 times)

legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1094
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
the idea was so unique i'm just hoping that will be a worldwide project connecting all over the world as i'm residing in the place where electricity was only owned by a certain personality better to watched out the good potential of this project and see how it will help both the consumers and the producers of this type of energy.
I believe that this project will reach my country as well. This project is what the people waiting for, by using renewable energy to supply electricity to many houses is so very amazing idea.
Activity: 3
I would like to know what is the difference with solarcoin?It looks like the same concept.
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
CTO & Spokesman
Redditors can now post in this official subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/suncontract/

I am also a redditor and its a good move posting in reddit as it will give your project a worldwide recognition. It will bring first world country audience too. I will support this pollution free energy project for sure .
I will also support this project because of the good and environmentally project that they will create. I know supporting this project we can help the mother earth and also our community to use electricity.
Let's make this project great by participating in this wonderful campaign. By supporting this not only our community will be benefited also our mother earth. It will reduces the non renewable energy that we using.
I see that you are wearing thier  Signature code is this bounty? Can you give me link into it im just checking if I am able to join.
And also to the OP can add the link to the original post thanks.
Edit - see it already https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/suncontract-signature-avatar-campaignclosed-1936212 and it's btc payment .
Activity: 55
Redditors can now post in this official subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/suncontract/

I am also a redditor and its a good move posting in reddit as it will give your project a worldwide recognition. It will bring first world country audience too. I will support this pollution free energy project for sure .
I will also support this project because of the good and environmentally project that they will create. I know supporting this project we can help the mother earth and also our community to use electricity.
Let's make this project great by participating in this wonderful campaign. By supporting this not only our community will be benefited also our mother earth. It will reduces the non renewable energy that we using.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 250
great system and great people .. it's good news , i see this project have 5T where the other ico cann't have this system ..
and the basis ethereum will be success to the future ,, you can see altcoin use ethereum project ,, i hope this project can success , and i wait ico started ,,
Following with interest.

In which countries do you plan to offer the service to begin with? Regulations are stricter in some countries than in others and it can be quite tough for newcomers.
Yeah you're correct. This is a good question . Where will you do your service ? We want to know for our own sake. I know this project is a very amazing because it is using renewable energy.

legendary
Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037
Following with interest.

In which countries do you plan to offer the service to begin with? Regulations are stricter in some countries than in others and it can be quite tough for newcomers.
The project is built with solid team performance and deserves to be successful, and good team work survivors
Because of the team that they are created, I know that this project will succeed. Let's see in the first day of the crowdsale if this coin will attract many investor to invest their money in to this project.
Yeah let's wait and see how many investors will join the crowdsale. I have saved 0.2 bitcoin for this project because I believe this is great and I can earn profit in the future
I saved also slightly big amount of bitcoin for this project because I know that this is a big opportunity to me to earn a lot of money. I also believe that this project have a great future.
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
Any pictures we could look at? Like the solar panels or the solar farm.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
The project is built with solid team performance and deserves to be successful, and good team work survivors
Because of the team that they are created, I know that this project will succeed. Let's see in the first day of the crowdsale if this coin will attract many investor to invest their money in to this project.
Yeah let's wait and see how many investors will join the crowdsale. I have saved 0.2 bitcoin for this project because I believe this is great and I can earn profit in the future
Activity: 1190
Merit: 514
good no respont my pm, done work translation korea no pay  Lips sealed Undecided Undecided
why no profesional  Huh Huh
Hi, I'll remind SunContract account manager to PM you back ASAP.

EDIT: The translation was NOT accepted. All translation are verified by a native speaker.

What about mine ? ^^
Except the fact that i cant make the pic show up for now due to my new account, i took a good time to make a serious and solid translation of everything Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

I predicted that it will have a great progress when the ICO starts. I think it is good to develop and improve the coin to maintain and attract more investor in your project.
Activity: 21
Hi,

could provide Esperanto translation for whitepaper and ANN thread.

Have a nice sunny day!

route
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
This is unique and very interesting project, definitely worth of investing, i wish you guys good luck!
I see ICO will start in June, any chance to tell us when?

You lets us Jr Member joining signature campaign and Avatar but why dont lets us joining Twitter campaign to ?
You should ask that in twitter campaign thread or ask twitter campaign manager.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
That is very true, This team have a solid group and solid team mates that is so very intelligence and have a dedication to give all their strength and wisdom to become successful project that they are created.
Actually there is rules to join in that campaign you rank must member or higher. Maybe the campaign manager wants to avoid the twitter campaign spammer,  we know to reach the jr member rank is very easy.
That is very true, This team have a solid group and solid team mates that is so very intelligence and have a dedication to give all their strength and wisdom to become successful project that they are created.
Jump to: