Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SNC] SunContract - Open Energy Market FIRST P2P ENERGY TRADING IS LIVE!!!! - page 18. (Read 165516 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
over borders energy trading - when this will be alive - only moon is target for price of SNC token
Activity: 44
SunContract Price (SNC)
$0.02513

stable price for months now  -  strong from declining price, which is good for all who are paying for electricity with token.
Activity: 562
Merit: 100
☀ SunContract.org ☀
Activity: 30
uy and sell energy and energy products on the SunContract platform
Customers on the SunContract platform have the option to make or receive payments for their electricity and energy self-sufficiency products in SNC token or Euros. While some energy customers may set their payment preference as Euros, all transactions on the platform are settled behind the scenes using our real-time currency conversion technology, in SNC tokens.

This available in any new country this year?
Activity: 32
Looooooooooooooooooooooong time after COVID lockdowns good to see presence in crypto conferences.

Hope with good progress smth fresh on radar.
Metaverse deff. next big thing in crypto space. Good to be present!
Activity: 562
Merit: 100
☀ SunContract.org ☀
The SunContract electricity marketplace is distinguished by many functionalities. These include the possibility of concluding individual agreements, through which transactions are concluded between producers and customers who already know each other. In this case, the manufacturer forwards the purchase offer to a specific, known customer via the platform. Simply by entering his e-mail address and the price of electricity in the "Individual agreements" section.
Through individual agreements, producers can sell their electricity, at their own price, directly to other customers, which are not in the same location as the power plant. This can also be another business unit or a household or the place of consumption of relatives or acquaintances.
The same can be done by customers, if they already know the electricity producer, through an individual agreement, by sending an offer for an individual purchase agreement at a price that would apply exclusively to them.

Activity: 37
crypto summer altcoins in red?  bad timing

green summer will be you'll see... watch coinmarketcap just watch
crypto summer altcoins in red?  bad timing
Activity: 48
Suncontract (SNC): 0.0217 € (-0.31%)

Token price is almost for a year now at 0.02$     do something for rise global    soon!
Activity: 37
Yaskawa big leet company with global impact. Good reference also for other big tech IT companies in Si and EU.
Activity: 58
This is great news. I also heard that SunContract build 700kw solar power plant for YASKAWA. Project SUNCONTRACT is building solar FUTURE.  Smiley
Activity: 5
i wish that one day would buy solarpowerplant with tokens. 

Me too, I'm sure it will happen someday.
Activity: 34
i wish that one day would buy solarpowerplant with tokens. 
Pages:
Jump to: