Author

Topic: [ANN][SNC] SunContract - Open Energy Market FIRST P2P ENERGY TRADING IS LIVE!!!! - page 187. (Read 165516 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
I speak native spanish so I can do the translation properly for a bounty, real translation (no google translate scam).
Activity: 116
Merit: 100
This is the FUTURE
why we need a decentralized system to sell services directly to people ?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Skol!
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
reserving indonesia translation
I will like to ask this question on this Ann thread. Why is it that we don't have translators from African language? I am from Africa and will like us to introduce African language like hausa to translation so some of us can benefit. Since it relates to renewable energy and most of African nation are having energy challenges we would have great interest in this project. Thanks you sir
Activity: 562
☀ SunContract.org ☀

I for one found this to be a very unique project and will improve energy distribution in the energy sector, with no middlemen involved.

Question to dev, does it mean that only renewable energy will be supported by this project??

SunContract would like to take the full potential of renewables but is not limited only to them.
Activity: 1472
Merit: 505
We are cryptocurrency
I dont usually do this.

I am giving my public endorsment of this project. Had a meeting 2 days ago with one of the team members (CSO of the project).

The team behind it is very serious about the SNC project. Very reputable and respected people from the energy industry along with a very respected friend and former president if Bitcoin Association Slovenia.

You have my support and my stamp of approval. The rest of the team i will be meeting shorty and will post some updates as soon as it happens.

I have zero doubt this project will be nothing less than greatness.

Looking forward to the crowdsale.

Why do you think that if you give your endorment on this project, will all the users of this forum will join this ICO. Even you are not a DT member then how can anyone believe your words, being Sr.Member dont mean that it is enough.

I dont doubt about this project and believe that this will come great in the following days.

The point of my endorment is not about anyone jumping into the ICO. Forum seniority rank doesnt mean a thing. Considering i am the current and former president of Bitcoin association Slovenia i guess our slovenian cryptocummunity speaks about my trust rating by itself. I am not a scammer and i do my best to get involved with projects that i find legit and teams i can trust.

And for the record if i just sent you half of daily investing requests i get you would go nuts, so if people are asking me my integrity is not in question here.
☀ SunContract.org ☀
So how are the energy markets going to be tied together? I don't see how energy captured in Europe will have any effect on a grid located in the US.

Yes, transmission girds within Europe are interconnected, but Europe and US grids are not. SunContract project is not meant to solve market coupling issues.
Activity: 700
Merit: 260
Are you ready if ico is not running well, but I hope ico SNC will run well until finished. Hopefully you have a good strategy to open ICO dev
☀ SunContract.org ☀
So, once we get the tokens, how do we actually get the power?

Your physical connection to the distribution grid remains the same. Once you join SunContract energy pool you could buy the power with SunContract (SNC) tokens directly from producers in the pool.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
I was caught by this statement:

"The SunContract's vision is to support the global self-sufficient energy community based on renewable energy by digitalization of electricity. With SNC tokens"

This is a unique idea indeed. Let us all support this and see if  things get further and be successful in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Dump it!!!

I for one found this to be a very unique project and will improve energy distribution in the energy sector, with no middlemen involved.

Question to dev, does it mean that only renewable energy will be supported by this project??
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
the idea was so unique i'm just hoping that will be a worldwide project connecting all over the world as i'm residing in the place where electricity was only owned by a certain personality better to watched out the good potential of this project and see how it will help both the consumers and the producers of this type of energy.
legendary
Activity: 858
Merit: 1000
So, once we get the tokens, how do we actually get the power?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I want to reserve philippines translation
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
I dont usually do this.

I am giving my public endorsment of this project. Had a meeting 2 days ago with one of the team members (CSO of the project).

The team behind it is very serious about the SNC project. Very reputable and respected people from the energy industry along with a very respected friend and former president if Bitcoin Association Slovenia.

You have my support and my stamp of approval. The rest of the team i will be meeting shorty and will post some updates as soon as it happens.

I have zero doubt this project will be nothing less than greatness.

Looking forward to the crowdsale.

Why do you think that if you give your endorment on this project, will all the users of this forum will join this ICO. Even you are not a DT member then how can anyone believe your words, being Sr.Member dont mean that it is enough.

I dont doubt about this project and believe that this will come great in the following days.
☀ SunContract.org ☀
legendary
Activity: 3584
Merit: 4420
Activity: 12
Is there any information when will ICO started?
Activity: 12
Very interesting project. It would be wise to monitor their progress in the future.
Jump to: