Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SOB] SOCIBIT | Information Based Rewarding Platform & Inter-Exchange Trade - page 3. (Read 1087 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
really like the concept of this project, we could get some kind of reward in a form of coins if we make a contribution on this project by providing some kind of information or making some kind of broadcasting on something.

Sure Sir. Kindly provide me some detail that I can send to the respective department.

You can provide us some information right here or join us on telegram / Discord.
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
Being able to trade on different exchange in a simple and easy way through SOCIBIT will be really exciting.
Gaining profit from trading should be a lot easier than doing it in separate place.
Activity: 98
Grandioso projeto, bem elaborado.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
really like the concept of this project, we could get some kind of reward in a form of coins if we make a contribution on this project by providing some kind of information or making some kind of broadcasting on something.
Project sound is awsome If you share us your team members then I give you 5 star

Sure sir We will, But we have planned to mention our team members on our ICO page ( not yet completed) because we are in airdrop phase. I will notify you as soon as it gets ready.
Activity: 8
What is the maximum number of token one can get?Huh
Activity: 56
IMPRESSIONANTE O PROJETO COM UMA PLATAFORMA DE FÁCIL ENTENDIMENTO  
Activity: 23
It is very nice project, wish you success
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Of course, the idea of this project is quite promising. the plan must develop. but it is not clear how this idea can be developed by a different method than typical projects.
Activity: 17

a project with a great team and a great platform in the crypto world I am happy to be part of this future together with SociBit with a very promising future we will conquer much in the world of crypto.
Activity: 99
Project sound is awsome If you share us your team members then I give you 5 star
Activity: 5

Hmmmmm

what a great project. I'm gonna invest in it.
Activity: 8
Its look great project

keep it up and hope for best . This Project is unique and has potential  and will be successful if marketed well.

It a great response from all of you guys.

Airdrop is live Go get you SOBs

Activity: 58
SociBit, A project have excellent team work, good implementation and great design. It was complete project for acknowledgement. Well done guys. Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
I am curious how this great project will work, whether there will be more upcoming information and its progress in the future. SOCIBIT looks pretty interesting and good luck.
This is a very promising project! Nice!
Activity: 44
This is very interesting project
Activity: 97
Um bem elaborado projeto, será um grande destaque dentro da Blockchain.
Activity: 130
The differences that you propose, such as facilitating the handling of the exchange and focusing mainly on the cryptographic world, seem very interesting to me. In fact, there are many exchanges in which it is a bit complicated at the time of management for those who are not experts in the subject. That facilitates the understanding of an exchange so that more people can handle it, it seems great and it is already a great differential. I will be, with certainty, attentive to your project.
Pages:
Jump to: