Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SOB] SOCIBIT | Information Based Rewarding Platform & Inter-Exchange Trade - page 4. (Read 1087 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Very great project and very nyc team
Activity: 22
i read this project,its really good and its concept is clear.this team and this project are strong,they will got high goal.
Activity: 48
looking forward  to this project hope it will succeed goodluck
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
SOCIBIT once this platform takes in effect in the blockchain trading system this will be one of the best information based rewarding platform combined with an inter-exchange trading system. In analyzing this platforms ANN the features is very impressive that every crypto currency traders, holders and enthusiast as well will be benefited when features will be effectively delivered and I will be one of the SOCIBIT community member looking forward to the promise!
Activity: 80
 Nice idea for this project have self air drop and market exchange  very impressive .keep developing  to your project  to be one of the exchanger someday provide more securities to secure our funds  if we want to use yout platform for trading ,if you want  to secure your data client i can suggest use Hydro raindrops this products  use advance 2fa unlike google authentication  messaging  txt cant  take a risk to  hackers, phishing    this plaform some upcoming products to help the  blockchain incomes for securities.
Activity: 118
O fato é que todos os dias estão nascendo novas exchanges, mas poucas vão ficar operando por um bom tempo. SociBit me parece uma boa e pelo que vi pretende operar com os principais pares de moedas. Espero que dê certo e fiquem por um bom tempo no mercado aberta a negociações de investidores de diversas partes do mundo. Nada de focar apenas em alguns países, beleza?   Cool Wink
Activity: 231
this project is interesting, SociBit wants to provide us with the content that is valuable, accurate, free from spam and base on the content’s worth decided by the community.
Activity: 470
a promising project w/ the tremendous work of a great team
Activity: 24
I see a potential on this project.. Try to widen your community like more social accounts for the investors can be more updated
Activity: 89
Very good project

Twitter username @_Mrbusinessman

Telegram @Mrbusi

Eth address 0x8f4dBB015EafCFe8ca588104AC73b89dB477311c
Activity: 36
Dear @Danielcrypto2015 and other members of the forum the interest in the project is highly appreciated. The link to discord was valid for 01 hour, that was a mistake and has been corrected.

Activity: 196
project is one of the best projects that can now be found. Excellent idea and a competent team of developers is the key to the success. I think that will be one of my best investments!
Activity: 36
Activity: 9
Really a very good and promising project! decentralised content-creation platform, social media network, and marketplace and etc... looks like a full packeg.and i think team  also be  good compack.and team have a lot of experience with block chain past time. So very expecting project.good luck
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
The project is interesting, just by providing an information through SOCIBIT, we could get some kind of reward.
And that reward can be exchange later, so we could get profit just by giving some information.
Activity: 51
Activity: 1
Activity: 54
Really a very good project! decentralised content-creation platform, social media network, and marketplace and etc... looks very huge scale. and team have a lot of experience with block chain past time.
Activity: 41

I see a very good project with great potential in the market
Pages:
Jump to: