Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SOCC]: SocialCoin *** FORK COMPLETE *** - page 42. (Read 66109 times)

Activity: 778
Merit: 250
Here's the thing.

SOCC does appear to be something new. Something which is based on existing online behaviour, that of using the Internet to spread and offer opinion. It's that thing people often look for but don't find - something new. Yes I know steem are in a related space, but I maintain that is platform centric on their site. Nothing wider.

SOCC offers the ability to the wider public who may have no knowledge of crytos to get involved. Achieving that reach, that's the challenge.

Set against the future possibilities, selling now at this price is madness. Those people aren't in it for the coin, just the quick win. They've sold out the chance to really recoup later on. But it's the way of things...
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Let the miners sell their coins, my orders are there to buy :-)
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Why would you even sell them for such a small price...
I'll keep my coins, I believe in the project Smiley

Yeah it's just stupid. You have to sell 100 million coins at 1 satoshi to make 1 bitcoin.  Since it's their coins they have all the rights to do what they want. But it's not that bad thing. Those coins just changing hands not disappearing. Socialcoin will bounce back when the selling mania settles. If I have dry powder next few days I will buy more while it's cheap.
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
Why would you even sell them for such a small price...
I'll keep my coins, I believe in the project Smiley
Yep, obvious now. Balance should have been different.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Of course the bounties were too high for tweets, likes and stuff, getting 3 full blocks for a single retweet is way too much. If I were to mine 200 coins it would take about an hour with 1gh/s rig since block reward is only 75 coins.
Yeah even so though can't help but think the high bounties made it worse. Still, hopefully over the worst of it Smiley
Can see the price trying to stick around 1k sat still evident selling ongoing. Lesson learned, be closer controlled on the bounties

I think thats normal movement of the market dev, there are plenty of coins being mined and miners eager to make a quick buck. Either way, as you get more attention to your purpose, people will start buying. Eventually, some whale will come and make a huge pump and those who sell earier will regret.
Can see the price trying to stick around 1k sat still evident selling ongoing. Lesson learned, be closer controlled on the bounties
Good to see socc on yobit.

Indeed, but the price has suffered through the selling. This is partly my fault for offering high bounties I do believe, which people have then sold and that's hurt us. But it is what it is and we learn from this. Note, as already mentioned, that my premine balance after bounties already paid is still held locally. I've not sold.

Next steps from here are:

1) Nova coin add - this should happen imminently now I do believe we have secured the funding for the listing.
2) Nova voting - I will issue an update to the ANN (or in this ANN) which details SOCC rewards for voting. I'm aware of how Nova voting works, so these rewards will be scaled accordingly.
3) Roadmap - again, update to this ANN or a fresh ANN which details where we are going next, along the lines of:
- Realtime coin supply ticker.
- Coinmarket listing...this will be done asap.
- Finishing off required components, such as a robust block explorer
- Faucets to spread the word through dripping coins to the public
- Market maker algo, to keep the price more consistent
- iOS and Android wallets, and offering a bounty
- Possible signature campaign to ensure this ANN or fresh threads remain at the top of the forum
- Continue to push SOCC's presence in terms of reminding people to use the Slack environment, post on Amazon reviews, TripAdvisor reviews and so on.
- Other ideas which the community may wish to present
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
Wew.. i'm to late view this post... hope i get a little coin from dev Cheesy
Follow, Like, RT done..
MY twitter : @ijalmameh
SOCC addres : SQyteVZ7kDEk6xMt4xs135PiQGF2RaX27i
Ty Dev Smiley

Late indeed, if you cared to read - the twitter bounty has finished.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Wew.. i'm to late view this post... hope i get a little coin from dev Cheesy
Follow, Like, RT done..
MY twitter : @ijalmameh
SOCC addres : SQyteVZ7kDEk6xMt4xs135PiQGF2RaX27i
Ty Dev Smiley
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
Good to see socc on yobit.
Ah ok, so one coin equals $7c taken at satoshi value of one coin. But the trade price at which they can be bought or sold follows the BTC price I think.
SDharley how do you see the price of SOCC in a week from now ?  Grin

Right now I'm just happy to see it half-stabilize at around 1200 satoshi.

Spoke too soon!  Grin

Balance:0.00000000 SOCC
Amount:

SOCC
Price:

BTC
Total:

BTC
Fee (0.2%):

BTC
Total-Fee:

BTC
you are the one who is dumping dev ?

Nope, you've read that wrong. The balance of zero is because nothing has been transferred to the Yobit wallet. Balance of premine is still held locally.
Activity: 98
Hey, I've made a new SOCC logo, feel free to use it if you like it Smiley
https://i.imgur.com/dOJk6hh.png
different sizes
http://imgur.com/a/FmARe

If anyone want to send me some SOCC here's my address:
SjA8KofFCdzruB7v49VDExKYacHw6bQf5C

I like that, looks snazzy. I'd have to recompile the wallets and re-issue in order for the splash screen to be updated, that may logo may find its way on to the website and Twitter accounts at some point Smiley

That looks really sexy; small voice in my head is urging to have him spell out Social Coin in binary going around the ring; or something to that extent.
Looking forward to the updated version!
It would be nice to have some market maker algo to keep the liquidity and reduce the spread
Ah ok, so one coin equals $7c taken at satoshi value of one coin. But the trade price at which they can be bought or sold follows the BTC price I think.
SDharley how do you see the price of SOCC in a week from now ?  Grin

Spoke too soon!  Grin

Amount:

SOCC
Price:

BTC
Total:

BTC
Fee (0.2%):

BTC
Total-Fee:

BTC
you are the one who is dumping dev ?

There may be some impatient miner on the dump. Bad strategy, we can get more value on this coin if we have the patience to do the right thing. There was some significant buy from 1680-3000+ sat
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
SDharley how do you see the price of SOCC in a week from now ?  Grin

Spoke too soon!  Grin

Amount:

SOCC
Price:

BTC
Total:

BTC
Fee (0.2%):

BTC
Total-Fee:

BTC

ouch...that really hurts...

Guess will have to hold longer and continue spreading the word about SOCC.
Pages:
Jump to: