Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SOCC]: SocialCoin *** FORK COMPLETE *** - page 45. (Read 66109 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
what is the current supply
Activity: 778
Merit: 250

Thanks, and PM received with wallet address will process before end of day.
It's scrypt. Which to me means an X11 miner should be compatible.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
What is the really algo?

X11 or SCRYPT?

I want to mine with X11

Thanks and regards

Okane Satoshi
I don't dig, do not understand technology, there is no other purchase channels

Let me know what it is you don't follow and I'll try to help.
this indonesian thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1977119 is translated by machine (google or bing) language translator.

Doesnt make sense at all for Indonesian native speaker.
There are so many gibberish sentences, which make headache for everyone who knows Indonesian language.

Ok this is noted, thanks for raising it.
OP has been updated to show Yobit exchange.

I see a healthy amount of buy orders on there, to go with the inevitable sell requests! Smiley
is this similar to steemit?

This was covered earlier in the thread. Steemit is focussed on their platform. This is across social media and review platforms.
Want to join the airdrop and social media campaign,but there are no wallet info? Where i can found wallet downloading address? Help me someone, Thanks in advanced .

Wallet and bounty details are in OP on page 1
Interesting news to start the day!

Congratulations to all, from my side though this is just the next step and further proves this concept. Plus it will help to give confidence to the public at large. I guess some may sell now, I would urge to hold though at this point. This train is going places Smiley

Will answer all PMs later today - bear with me. Will also update the OP in a short while.
Activity: 616
Dear  SocialCoin community! SOCC is listed on yobit:

SocialCoin [SOCC] is listed: https://yobit.net/en/trade/SOCC/BTC
SocialCoin Dice: https://yobit.net/en/dice/SOCC

congrat !
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
I don't dig, do not understand technology, there is no other purchase channels
Activity: 197
Merit: 11
this indonesian thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1977119 is translated by machine (google or bing) language translator.

Doesnt make sense at all for Indonesian native speaker.
There are so many gibberish sentences, which make headache for everyone who knows Indonesian language.
Activity: 434
is this similar to steemit?
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
Exchanges updates.

So, in addition to coinsmarkets.com, on which we are already listed, and yes I know some people have expressed concern at this and trust me, I am listening. I also note that 'BtcKing 1' is connected with this exchange, so this is another reason why I need to hear their response on the French translation point.

But as I said, in addition to that:

Yobit - A request is outstanding by a member of the SOCC community on Yobit - we are waiting to hear. The request is a premium request, so we are hopeful.

Nova - The coins I was planning on exchanging in order to fund this have now switched to PoS, ergo I cannot use them to fund the 0.04 BTC 'coin add' function on Nova in order to them get them listed for voting. If anybody knows different in this, reach out and inform me how please. And given the above mentioned possible attempts at undermining my premine, at this time I am not prepared to put c$900 into the listing. Not at this time, perhaps later.

So the Nova exchange listing will not happen for the moment, pending the Yobit listing, unless the community themselves are happy to donate a little BTC each in order to fund the listing. To this end I have already gone ahead and created a BTC address on Nova. I will PM this to anybody who wants to offer assistance. I will also send 4k SOCC each to anybody who donates 0.01 BTC - we need four of those (or I guess a little more in order to account for fees, so again I will reward those who contribute) - I am more than prepared to invest 16k SOCC in this against the possibility of getting listed on Nova. Those who give 0.005 BTC will get 1k SOCC each. But no less than that please otherwise this will simply take too long. And I have plans to start pushing this coin through printed media. Nova and Yobit have become important because by the time the public at large get to hear about this, I want the coin to have a stated fiat value.

Let me know via PM then guys, and thanks all. Some of you have already been incredibly generous. I need to ask for a little more.

Edit - We don't need 0.4 BTC, but 0.04 BTC. Hence the above edited to suit.

Willing to help. PM me where to send 0.005 BTC.
No you don't need any votes on yobit ! yobit is looking for coins that bring something new to the community and i think your coin does that besides i did the premium request so it should only take 4-7 days to get listed there ! the only problem that you can face is in case of compilation issues and i don't think that will happen ! on the nova side you definitely don't need to pay 0.4 BTC !! you will just waste your money ! you only need to list the coin in the voting list just 0.04 BTC and people will vote for it cause i see that many people are supporting this project Smiley you can also put some bounties on it to speed things up  Cool
and i will happy to donate some coins for you to raise the 0.04 BTC

Best regards  Wink

Ok...thanks...so as per the earlier post, best and fairest way of doing this is for those who want to drive 0.01 BTC donations to get us to 0.04 BTC can PM me and I will send the wallet address I have created on Nova. If we get to 0.04 BTC tomorrow, I will submit SOCC on Nova, for voting, before 23.00 CET tomorrow evening the 27th.
Pages:
Jump to: