Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SOL] The next-gen decentralized social network - page 7. (Read 6474 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Will there be other types of bounties? This is strange for me, a project just have Content and Referral campaign. Registration on the site run smoothly, seem like error verification code already solved.

How I said before signatures programs or Twitter/Facebook unfortunately became very discrediting. A lot of hacked bitcointalk accounta and bots. We want to get SOL to real people, not botnets.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Interesting project. Registered and will be a early tester Smiley
how to start a node?

The nodes are not yet available for public. It will be a special app for Windows/Mac OS X/Linux. Now available iOS/Android/Web client apps.
Activity: 5
how to start a node?
On the site has the social media bounty campaign, how do join? Where can I find links to register social media?

We have only Content bounty program. Running Signatures programs or Twitter/Facebook unfortunately became very discrediting. A lot of hacked accounts here and bots. We want to get SOL to real people, not botnets.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
Will there be other types of bounties? This is strange for me, a project just have Content and Referral campaign. Registration on the site run smoothly, seem like error verification code already solved.
Activity: 41
On the site has the social media bounty campaign, how do join? Where can I find links to register social media?
Activity: 3
looking promising, is it real unblockable?
Got an error while creating my account.
I received a 1st SMS but I've got an error when I enter it then I ask for a resend and I received nothing.
Email validation fails too.

Please send me your email account in PM
Activity: 812
Merit: 270
Got an error while creating my account.
I received a 1st SMS but I've got an error when I enter it then I ask for a resend and I received nothing.
Email validation fails too.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
Reserved

Bounty program will be announced later.
we are still waiting for the bounty. your project is very nice and i cant wait to partake in it.
Activity: 56

When registering on the "Please, verify your account" site, the verification code for the phone does not come, how is this issue solved?

Already fixed, try verify your account again please

just registered, everything works

Thank you very well, verified!
Activity: 70

When registering on the "Please, verify your account" site, the verification code for the phone does not come, how is this issue solved?

just registered, everything works
You have a hard cap of $5,000,000 set in stone. There is no word for soft cap so I will take it as there is no minimum to be raised. The development will be carried on regardless the money will be collected. What is the difference if you get any amount or maximum in the initial coins offering. If you can carry on with any amount then why do you need hard cap of $5 million ?

In case we aren’t able to raise the sum with a token sale, we will raise the rest for equity as before. Besides fundraiser, a token sale is a great and only opportunity to attract motivated early adopters to participate in service building altogether with the team. Venture capital can’t do this.
Hello, guys, do you have some special bonuses for $50k+ investors?

We have early adopters deal, if you are interested in, write to [email protected]

Activity: 541
Merit: 101
joint airdrop
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
You have a hard cap of $5,000,000 set in stone. There is no word for soft cap so I will take it as there is no minimum to be raised. The development will be carried on regardless the money will be collected. What is the difference if you get any amount or maximum in the initial coins offering. If you can carry on with any amount then why do you need hard cap of $5 million ?
Activity: 56

Pages:
Jump to: