Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SOL] The next-gen decentralized social network - page 9. (Read 6474 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
reserved turkish
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
this is quite interesting, and the way is simpler than I think, I think it will be very complicated if its an app, but I think it will run well and develop quickly, I'll wait for bounty thread, good luck

Thank you! iOS/Android apps are really easy to use and addictive.

Leave your email here https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScaWrDzpcjIS-uW0KDFuVMQLwUMJC6x8uOuDG-DzClg5OaBMw/viewform for iOS beta. Android beta app available by this link - https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.attfair.

Public release will be available this week!
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
this is quite interesting, and the way is simpler than I think, I think it will be very complicated if its an app, but I think it will run well and develop quickly, I'll wait for bounty thread, good luck
can you describe presale, i want to participate to it.

I sent the current offer for a private pre-sale in PM. Please also register on https://sola.foundation/ to stay updated.
Activity: 98
reserved
This is sound interesting, could you explain how do we get the SOL coin by using the apps for iOS/Android version?
Is there any special task we should do with the APP?

Each Sola user can vote for posts or comments with Action Points (AP). With each vote, the author of the content immediately receives SOL coins, the rate is calculated instantly depending on how much money in the "SOL Repository". "SOL Repository" are filled from advertisers, partners and 12% of all the tokens supply evenly during the first year.

For example, if a user votes with 10 AP, you will receive 5 SOL now.
Activity: 299
Merit: 15
can you describe presale, i want to participate to it.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
im wait bounty program  Cheesy

Have you looked at our iOS/Android beta apps? You can earn SOL in the app after launching next week.
This is sound interesting, could you explain how do we get the SOL coin by using the apps for iOS/Android version?
Is there any special task we should do with the APP?
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
Good day, Sola team! Do you need Russian translation of your materials? If you do, please PM me.

We will need translations:
- Russian
- Japanese
- Indonesian
- Turkish

After the bounty announcement we will write to you.

If you need Greek message me. Thank you.
Activity: 504
Merit: 122

Thank you! I'll stay tuned
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Good day, Sola team! Do you need Russian translation of your materials? If you do, please PM me.

We will need translations:
- Russian
- Japanese
- Indonesian
- Turkish

Activity: 504
Merit: 122
im wait bounty program  Cheesy

Have you looked at our iOS/Android beta apps? You can earn SOL in the app after launching next week.
Activity: 115
Merit: 100
im wait bounty program  Cheesy
Reserved

Bounty program will be announced later.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
nvOC forever
Reserved
Pages: