Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 🔥[ANN]SOLAREX ICO | BLOCKCHAIN POWERED SOLAR ENERGY ECOSYSTEM - page 6. (Read 23188 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Hello, what's the status of translation rewards? I noticed that I am on the worksheet but there is no confirmation to start the work. How to proceed? Is there a reward topic these days?
Solarex will be deploying solar farms to provide a decentralized or off-grid power directly to consumers, reducing the load on congested transmission lines. Given the high cost of power from diesel generators in Africa, investing in renewable energy can be an attractive alternative.

Deploying smart contract within the Blockchain network gives Solarex users the confidence in knowing why, how and when all terms and conditions attached to their agreement with Solarex will be executed. The smart contract will ensure that the agreed quantity of energy between buyers and Solarex will be delivered in real time, the entire process will be automated via the smart contract and this feature will eliminate the issue of trust.

Solarex flashsale is currently ongoing with 35% discount, it's an opportunity not to be missed.

Visit our website solarex.io for enquiries and to purchase!!
The Solarex Utility token aim to become  one of the most sought-after crypto currency where buying and selling on the P2P energy market place can be made possible, customers can pay for energy bill, service, or other payment via solarex token.  Solarex Token SRX has many Utility.

As a result, Solarex token will become a popular digital currency medium like fiat money for tomorrow. This brings up a natural investment area for token buyers for storing value in it. Over the years the same token can be utilized for settling any other payment across digital world. Here, the idea is to make the Solarex as popular as one of the best Solar energy providers in Africa.

Visit our website www.solarex.io  to become a owner of this legendary Utility Token.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Solarex is another energy project which will truly change our world. What I like this project is their solid vision to become the largest, most efficient and sustainable energy provider, offering energy at a clean, cheap and affordable price for all, and setting a new standard for energy consumption and relentlessly focusing on customer satisfaction.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Hello,
We’ll be happy to see you on Skatt listing platform!
You will be able to register for free and show your project to the world.
You can follow us in Twitter, Telegram and reddit.
Good luck with your ICO guys!

Another benefiting feature of Solarex Ecosystem is the availability of project funding for individuals, businesses, and communities. With this financing option, access to energy will be much better as more people can choose the financing option and this in turn will contribute to local economic development.

Solarex financing model will place the company as a project developer with financing capacity and expertise that work to deliver a cleaner and cheaper energy for all.

Visit our website solarex.io for enquiries!!
Activity: 7
Merit: 2
That's majorly innovative. I like it. But how do you power a minor on solar? That's a lot of solar.

The Solarex energy solution which is hinged on the Powering of Africa Project is a disruptive, decentralized and democratized solar energy project with the purpose of building a solar energy ecosystem that is clean and affordable for everyone in Africa and beyond. Full unbreakable energy flow for the growth of economy is guaranteed with Solarex...

For more enquiries, visit our website solarex.io

Solarex will adopt crypto currency payment options into its ecosystem, which will allow its users to make energy payment via Solarex token (SRX). As a result, enabling users to get a special product discount paid in Solarex Utility token when they purchase products in the Solarex ecosystem and pay with solarex utility token, Solarex tokens can then be used to facilitate different types of energy market transactions. In this model, Solarex will be able to sell energy in the form of tokenized crypto currencies which can then be bought and traded like other crypto currencies.

Due to the more effect of energy crises in Africa, more than 70% of homes and industries in Africa have resorted to the use of generators to supplement their energy demands. As a result, exposing wildlife to environmental and and health hazards from the polluting energy sources. Generator fumes for example are hazardous and is the leading cause of cancer , because  they contain substances like benzene, arsenic, and formaldehyde. They also contain carbon monoxide, which can lead to slow death of those exposed to generator fumes. Health related issues like increase cases of Asthma has created great concern in the health ministry and this has been attributed to exposure to generator fumes.  Also, carbon monoxide in open stoves is a leading cause of adult and infant mortality in developing countries ahead of malaria and tuberculosis combined.

It is high time we embraced the new era of solarex as it is designed to address the mammoth of energy crises in Africa...

copper member
Activity: 40
Hello
What's going with bounty?When will be reopened again.Also my stake for translation not update,is manager here, can resolve my problem?

We are making review of the project and do an update until the team complete all update we will but the bounty on suspension.  We shall inform you as soon as every thing are in place. Please bear with us.
Good concept of using sun energy to utilize it, Hope this project will success. And yes I have a question do you think that JustPowerIT is also a competitor of you? justPowerIT is also working energy, they are tokenizing electricity by using blockchain. Share with us that how you are different from JustPowerIT. Thank you Smiley

First of all thanks for your interest in Solarex ICO Project.

I agree with you that there are few competitors,  but Solarex Top them all as none have a well robust ecosystem like Solarex.  Solarex Ecosystem will be build of 8 pillars
1. Blockchain And Smart Contract
2. Solar Farm and Home solar solutions
3. AI and IoT
4. Smart Microgrid
5. Smart Meters
6. p2p Energy trading platform
7. Product financing Platform
8. Intelligent Storage System

This will clearly show to you that none of the existing project is like Solarex. Apart from that, have you check out our  team?

More to that, you can check out those competitors, how many of them have MVP? Solarex have presented it MVP and full access to MVP will be available 31st of January

This is the time to take advantage of a very great project. Be a part of this great project. Be a part of Solarex ICO and Grab your SolareX SRX Tokens now.

Visit the website NOW!  https://solarex.io
Activity: 1
One and a half billion people worldwide still do not have access to electricity. And 3 billion rely on biomass for cooking. Africa is ranked in the top 10 continents with lowest access to electricity. Indoor air polution from carbon monoxide in open stoves is the leading cause of mortality in developing countries ahead of malaria and tuberculosis both put together. #Solarex has identified the problems in the energy industry and is proposing solutions! https://solarex.io/
Oti Edema is leading the way as CEO and has brought me in as Chief Marketing Officer to help make it happen! Dolly Deval is also  on the marketing team and may be of help as well! If you have any questions please let us know!

#blockchain #cryptocurrency #solarex  #africa  #energy  #marketing #business #digital #tech #health #fintech #digitaltransformation #christmas #finance #it

The Solarex private sale that started on the 15th of November 2018 is gradually moving towards its end date. As scheduled, the private sale that is up with a discount of 40% is set to end on the 31st of December 2018. Solarex token private sale is currently ongoing and up for sale on the website.

Solarex Utility Token (SRX) will be used to access the Solarex platform related services in a decentralized, token-based ecosystem, this token will be used for payment of services in the Solarex ecosystem as it is set to revolutionize the renewable energy market in Africa. It will also provide access to Solarex platform-related services in a decentralized, token-based ecosystem.
  Right now is the best time to invest in Solarex .

Hurry now and visit our website solarex.io to purchase your tokens!!..
Activity: 274
Merit: 26
I have answered this question before. Solarex is totally unique, and different from other energy project. Please scroll up  to see answer
It's always good to see projects start with core approaches to contribute preventing climate change, and aiming at as sustainable developments as possible.
Consequently, I love ideas of the team, and will keep following the Solarex project.
copper member
I have answered this question before. Solarex is totally unique, and different from other energy project. Please scroll up  to see answer
It's always good to see projects start with core approaches to contribute preventing climate change, and aiming at as sustainable developments as possible.
Consequently, I love ideas of the team, and will keep following the Solarex project.

Thanks very much, we have a very dedicated team who are ready to  deliver this project. We are currently on a PRIVATE SALE NOW.  Please join hands to make the ICO a success

The Solarex energy solution which is hinged on the Powering of Africa Project is a disruptive, decentralized and democratized solar energy project with the purpose of building a solar energy ecosystem that is clean and affordable for everyone in Africa and beyond. Full unbreakable energy flow for the growth of economy is guaranteed with Solarex...

For more enquiries, visit our website solarex.io
copper member
Really Very interesting project, An investor should invest money in your project, Great work team keep it up.
I have read about your project but there's some questions born in my mind that how you are different from JustPowerIT? And how far you are ahead from JustPowerIT? I have read about JustPowerIt and they are launching STO, So what will be your future plan in regards JustPowerIT

Pages:
Jump to: