Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 🔥[ANN]SOLAREX ICO | BLOCKCHAIN POWERED SOLAR ENERGY ECOSYSTEM - page 9. (Read 23188 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 103
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Solarex is building a robust system that is based on Blockchain Technology.
The Solarex ecosystem is innovative, disruptive and democratised system that will definitely improve the living condition of the people of Africa and billions of lives all over the world. Solarex is a new generation hybrid start-up solar power provider backed up by the latest Blockchain technology and crypto-currency enabled transaction systems.
copper member
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
We suspended the ICO sale in order to make new implementations. We shall update with a new date in the next few days
Activity: 140
 In cryptocurrency space, the base technology has become a great enabler for many conventional businesses and energy is one of such space. But there is still a human factor, which may be the reason humanity fails blockchain revolution
Activity: 140
While Solar power business is becoming a buzz words in these days across major countries in the world, very few understands the core issues of people. There are two key issues which are beyond other issues facing the nation. These are financing and reach
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Bringing solar energy to provide electricity in African country is really good concept.
That way could help the economic level in africa. and also protect them from the chance of getting poisoned by the gas created from cooking using un safe material.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
SOLAREX project indeed have good intentions, they want to make electric power for areas that are not yet on the electric line by going through
I think that can be the unique idea of the project, if they can supply electric to the rural areas people will tend to invest on that kind of projects. Without investment it not easy to make a sun power project. Because solar panels are still expensive for simple people.
Activity: 127
Merit: 13
MODERN FINANCE CHAIN
When will the token distribution take place? The end of ico? I hope not like in another african project Kripton, in december may be...
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
SOLAREX project indeed have good intentions, they want to make electric power for areas that are not yet on the electric line by going through
Activity: 56
Africa countries ranked in the top 10 of lowest access to electricity and over 90 percent of people in Africa Countries users biomass for cooking or Electricity generators that burn fossil fuel
It seems like we should be able to help them so that those who were there can also sense how there is electricity, hopefully people around us can understand this situation and will help them. Amin.
Activity: 266
Africa countries ranked in the top 10 of lowest access to electricity and over 90 percent of people in Africa Countries users biomass for cooking or Electricity generators that burn fossil fuel
Yes, in most countries, we will need a license to operate. Considering the First Africa Country that we are going to operate for an instant, we need a license to operate if we are producing more than 1Mega watt of electricity. We have therefore appointed a local legal representative with years of experience in the power industry.
We are already in the process of getting operational license

That is good news I know how long legal issues can take. In Turkey its up to 1 year I hope you can do it sooner. If you need any help ı will be glad to help this green project.
Activity: 214
good project, I believe in this project and in this idea, I am sure with this team their project will run smoothly.
which I ask when will ico start?
copper member
Yes, in most countries, we will need a license to operate. Considering the First Africa Country that we are going to operate for an instant, we need a license to operate if we are producing more than 1Mega watt of electricity. We have therefore appointed a local legal representative with years of experience in the power industry.
We are already in the process of getting operational license
First of all I am also in renewable energy bussines. So am really impressed in cryptoworld we can so more and more green projects. I have known some more projects which are specially for sun power investment. Finally  i want to know what is the difference of your project in shortly when you compare other sun power projects in crypto world?

Thanks for asking.

Solarex Powering Africa Project is a very Unique project.  There is no ICO Project currently that is like our Project.

Many of the Projects you have head about before with solar attached to them, are either using sun energy (solar) to power their mining project or it was an energy trading platform. What we are creating is an ecosystem that comprises of Solar farm, Rooftop PV and all connected to mini/smart grid with smart meters running on the blockchain. All transactions, the energy produced and consumed will be recorded into the blockchain by a smart contract.  Our consumers will also be able to share top, sell and buy energy to their neighbor too.

Thanks for reply. Its an good idea to integrating blockchain tecnology into electrical power system. Do you need any local regulation for selling energy to another people? In Turkey you need a special license for selling any energy. If you use your own energy nothing is needed. In europe its nearly same as ı know. Goverments always needs taxes from both sides How will you deal with these issues?
Activity: 21
I love this project and I recommend that you highly invest in it. There exist a solid and a supportive community behind this project,
copper member
First of all I am also in renewable energy bussines. So am really impressed in cryptoworld we can so more and more green projects. I have known some more projects which are specially for sun power investment. Finally  i want to know what is the difference of your project in shortly when you compare other sun power projects in crypto world?

Thanks for asking.

Solarex Powering Africa Project is a very Unique project.  There is no ICO Project currently that is like our Project.

Many of the Projects you have head about before with solar attached to them, are either using sun energy (solar) to power their mining project or it was an energy trading platform. What we are creating is an ecosystem that comprises of Solar farm, Rooftop PV and all connected to mini/smart grid with smart meters running on the blockchain. All transactions, the energy produced and consumed will be recorded into the blockchain by a smart contract.  Our consumers will also be able to share top, sell and buy energy to their neighbor too.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Hello! You have a good project and I like it, I participated in the bounty, but now the bounty was not available on your link

new link is here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyairdropico-solarex-ico-bounty-campaign-5-million-usd-rewards-4502330
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
I think the project is very promising, it will be an energy breakthrough in Africa. Protection of data and information of users is in the first place the team of creators of Solarex, it is very important for the consumer. Solarex will become the largest blockchain-based energy provider in Africa, which will offer electricity at an affordable price to everyone, setting different goals depending on the needs of each country.
For me, this project seemed attractive.
Pages:
Jump to: