Author

Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!! - page 146. (Read 347615 times)

Activity: 539
Merit: 250
Downtrend now ?

some guy thought the same and panic sold at 300000 , bad move its on an uptrend now to 50000

lesson- dont panic sell, hold!
Activity: 406
History tells us SpainCoin has a strong potential to pass 0.1 BTC.
SpainCoin benefits from better conditions than AuroraCoin, if AuroraCoin passed 0.1 SpainCoin can easily pass 0.1.

I quit SpainCoin midday Sunday. I may reinvest later depending on situation.

Same boat as you.  Got out [email protected], but may jump back in if it free falls some more.  Market is extremely volatile right now.
Activity: 294

this is actually a good thing because the pumpers take advantage of this and this coin has only been out for a few days. Wait til real news breaks about this coin and it goes national. Expect very big things this week.

That's true. News of it didn't break out yet in the press. There's still price catalyst from potential media coverage.

It's headline making news that journalists wouldn't want to miss.
Merit: 251
http://altoidnerd.com
This is a buy time.  Huge buy wall at .0025

this is actually a good thing because the pumpers take advantage of this and this coin has only been out for a few days. Wait til real news breaks about this coin and it goes national. Expect very big things this week.

I remember when I was saying the same thing about Maza. Sad
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Call me the coin wrecker (;

Activity: 322
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Activity: 308
Anybody know whats going on with http://spa.hashfever.com/ Huh

I have not been able to log in since yesterday Sad

No idea.  Sorry to hear that.

Try us - http://spa.dedicatedpool.com .  I'll try to get a hold of the hashfever admin in IRC and see what I can find out for you.

http://spa.dedicatedpool.com
Ryan, dedicatedpool.com support/admin
[email protected] / IRC on freenode ##dedicatedpool

Thanks for resolving that for me  Cheesy

Respect +1
Additionally...unless my math is incorrect, then the DEVS better hope this stuff is shilled to the moon.  Because ~3 coins per each inhabitant in Spain, even if they were worth $10 each.  That's about $30 per person.  And the amount of work required to learn how to use cryptos for the average person, acquire them, and try to re-sell them...most will avoid it altogether for such a meager amount of money vs. time and trouble required.

It's enought for eat good paella, tapas and sangria for each spanish

lol fair enough

But the question again is...how is it worth it for the citizens to jump through that many hurdles JUST to convert it to cash to buy any of those things.    If none of you knew about bitcoins or digital currencies and were suddenly handed a digital pass to claim $10 worth of goods...would you still claim it if it required a few hours of research/registration/transfers/and more registration just to get it?  

IMO, that was the total draw of AUR, when it was at its peak it made logical sense for even a country of that size. The incentive through large capital gains was still there.
Activity: 98
Call me the coin wrecker (;
its funny to me that the price goes down on bittrex but goes up on poloniex at the same time and vice versa. well the idiots are getting weeded out rn, well see it jump back up soon enough. To anyone saying it can't reach AUR prices, you're wrong.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Additionally...unless my math is incorrect, then the DEVS better hope this stuff is shilled to the moon.  Because ~3 coins per each inhabitant in Spain, even if they were worth $10 each.  That's about $30 per person.  And the amount of work required to learn how to use cryptos for the average person, acquire them, and try to re-sell them...most will avoid it altogether for such a meager amount of money vs. time and trouble required.

It's enought for eat good paella, tapas and sangria for each spanish
Additionally...unless my math is incorrect, then the DEVS better hope this stuff is shilled to the moon.  Because ~3 coins per each inhabitant in Spain, even if they were worth $10 each.  That's about $30 per person.  And the amount of work required to learn how to use cryptos for the average person, acquire them, and try to re-sell them...most will avoid it altogether for such a meager amount of money vs. time and trouble required.

So at current prices , how much $ would the mazacoin fetch for each native?
Will it cover the expenses of buying a smartphone or a computer?

Aggression comes back to you Smiley

Well, you're also taking into consideration the amount of total coins minted, where SPA is extremely limited supply vs. maza taking into consideration total cap.There are also a LOT less tribal inhabitants than there are inhabitants of spain.  Additionally, the people of these tribes are a LOT more hard pressed for money than inhabitants of spain.  You're comparing basically a 3rd world economy vs. a thriving portion in europe.

Well that might be true , but still we need to consider the value of the coin which is not in your favor ...
Anyhow:
vs. a thriving portion in europe. 
made me laugh.

I believe it's a lot more in the favor of Maza than it is with Spain even after the drop off, and it's not even close. Smiley

As the poster above stated...even in an ideal situation, most likely each citizen will only receive 1 to 2 coins each.  Now exactly what incentive would there be to the average citizen in spain to claim one or two digital coins which are currently valuated at 3 dollars each...then having to jump through the hurdles of registering on a trade site, transferring, and figuring out how to cash out btc?

The intent of Maza is to eventually displace the dollar due to the sovereign structure of their people and close knit community.  Now what's the goal with SPA?

Never knew Spain was the shithole of Europe either.  Or perhaps that's what you believe?  Either way, glad you found humor in it.
Activity: 322
Another SCAM coin, PUMP and DUMP , seriously you got to be a moron to buy into this coin.

I really think that above 15pt fonts and some colors should be disabled on the forum.

lol yea.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

Well, you're also taking into consideration the amount of total coins minted, where SPA is extremely limited supply vs. maza taking into consideration total cap.There are also a LOT less tribal inhabitants than there are inhabitants of spain.  Additionally, the people of these tribes are a LOT more hard pressed for money than inhabitants of spain.  You're comparing basically a 3rd world economy vs. a thriving portion in europe.

Well that might be true , but still we need to consider the value of the coin which is not in your favor ...
Anyhow:
vs. a thriving portion in europe. 
made me laugh.
Activity: 84
http://Spain.LeetPools.net

Why Should you mine with us?
-DDOS Protection
-Prop/Vardiff
-Professionally Run
-Dedicated Support
-24/7 Monitoring
-Active IRC

Pool is growing rapidly. Come see why miners choose to mine LEET.
Additionally...unless my math is incorrect, then the DEVS better hope this stuff is shilled to the moon.  Because ~3 coins per each inhabitant in Spain, even if they were worth $10 each.  That's about $30 per person.  And the amount of work required to learn how to use cryptos for the average person, acquire them, and try to re-sell them...most will avoid it altogether for such a meager amount of money vs. time and trouble required.

Nope.  Apples to oranges.

You're also taking into consideration the amount of total coins minted, where SPA is extremely limited supply vs. maza taking into consideration total cap.There are also a LOT less tribal inhabitants than there are inhabitants of spain.  Additionally, the people of these tribes are a LOT more hard pressed for any kind of money or financial assistance than inhabitants of spain.  You're comparing basically a 3rd world economy vs. a thriving portion of europe.
in defi we trust
Another SCAM coin, PUMP and DUMP , seriously you got to be a moron to buy into this coin.

I really think that above 15pt fonts and some colors should be disabled on the forum.
Activity: 770
every resident doesnt get a even amount first 5 millions get 100 coins than next 2.5 million get 50 coins and so on and so, early adopters who get the coin will be rewarded the most, total of 25millions residents will get coins if they apply for it but the last only get one coin each.
in defi we trust

Jump to: