Author

Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!! - page 150. (Read 347615 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
moOo
what fucking pools arent getting ddos'd to hell right now?

annoying as crap

and dedicated dont say you are still collecting shares when teh pending hasnt changed for the 2 hours you been being ddosd
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
http://altoidnerd.com
Tread lightly or gobble it up, your choice, im watching this one from the sidelines.

Dude buy low sell high.  This volatility is great.  

From the sidelines shalt thou witness immense profits enjoyed by all!  To the moon, to spain, and to the world!  And to the moon!
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
Some coins have a premine of a few % and people write them off instantly. Other coins premine 50% and people go absolutely bat shit crazy, hailing them as the best thing since sliced bread.

I just cannot understand why so many of the folk in here are so hypocritical when it suits!?

The reason we go bat shit crazy for these coins is simple, we want to get out from the central bank control.

The central banks are the reason our world is so fucked up, they are behind every war in the last century (they even fund both sides, they are right psychopaths). What gives these banking families the right to play god with us and treat us like chattle?

We are sick of it, and more and more of us are waking up to how they control our governments and set the agenda's (agenda 21 for example) and pass laws that suit them and oppress us.

If we can get one country to except one of these coins, then it would set a president for the rest of the world and you will see a knock on effect that would be a true global revolution like nothing that has gone before, it really would be a miracle for all humanity, it would put us on the path to freedom, something that we truly have never had, the consciousness awakening is currently underway, and I would risk my money and back these coins every day of the week and twice on Sunday if it ment a chance for freedom for all my brothers and sisters.

dude quit visiting infowars.com

It's quite clear that Central Banks really fuck up economies (e.g Great Depression & Great Financial Crisis). Price fixing (fixing the price of money i.e., setting interest rates) and economic central planning are guaranteed to fail in the long run. Sites like infowars just put people off. It's a distraction from the one major 'conspiracy' that is evidently true. The book "The Creature From Jekyll Island" sets out the evidence for all to see (http://www.bigeye.com/griffin.htm). Eg.

The Federal Reserve is incapable of accomplishing its stated objectives.
    It is a cartel operating against the public interest.
    It's the supreme instrument of usury.
    It generates our most unfair tax.
    It encourages war.
    It destabilizes the economy.

Satoshi knew this and created bitcoin to set us free.

+1

Absolutelly right, my amigo.
Activity: 542
Not investing, im also not saying I could regret that in the future. Anyone thinking of investing at the moment for real ROI please refer to Mazacoin. Aurora will be the benchmark for coins like these, and until we see the true utility of AUR in the real world you're taking a serious gamble here. Ive said it before, and ill say it again; The idea is the gamble and we are the gamblers. Tread lightly or gobble it up, your choice, im watching this one from the sidelines.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
legendary
Some coins have a premine of a few % and people write them off instantly. Other coins premine 50% and people go absolutely bat shit crazy, hailing them as the best thing since sliced bread.

I just cannot understand why so many of the folk in here are so hypocritical when it suits!?

The reason we go bat shit crazy for these coins is simple, we want to get out from the central bank control.

The central banks are the reason our world is so fucked up, they are behind every war in the last century (they even fund both sides, they are right psychopaths). What gives these banking families the right to play god with us and treat us like chattle?

We are sick of it, and more and more of us are waking up to how they control our governments and set the agenda's (agenda 21 for example) and pass laws that suit them and oppress us.

If we can get one country to except one of these coins, then it would set a president for the rest of the world and you will see a knock on effect that would be a true global revolution like nothing that has gone before, it really would be a miracle for all humanity, it would put us on the path to freedom, something that we truly have never had, the consciousness awakening is currently underway, and I would risk my money and back these coins every day of the week and twice on Sunday if it ment a chance for freedom for all my brothers and sisters.

It's quite clear that Central Banks really fuck up economies (e.g Great Depression & Great Financial Crisis). Price fixing (fixing the price of money i.e., setting interest rates) and economic central planning are guaranteed to fail in the long run. Sites like infowars just put people off. It's a distraction from the one major 'conspiracy' that is evidently true. The book "The Creature From Jekyll Island" sets out the evidence for all to see (http://www.bigeye.com/griffin.htm). Eg.

It encourages war.

+1
Activity: 140

It encourages war.

legendary
Activity: 1722
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
You can try this p2pool is from RO

http://international.servehttp.com:25490/static/
http://international.servehttp.com:25490/static/status/

Recommended Settings:

cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://international.servehttp.com:25490 -u YourSpaincoinAddress -p x --expiry 1 --scan-time 1 --queue 0
Activity: 210
LOL...i dont wana get involed but i cant help watching this from the sideline, its painfull...I think you should read his comment back, because what you wrote has no relevance to what he posted before....or am I the one missing something here?.... Tongue
legendary

Judging by your statement your quite happy to have the planet run by a few families?
Activity: 476
moOo
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I bet this one is gonna get added on cryptsy soon, ahead of the ones being voted on
Activity: 560
Merit: 255

SPA/BTC
Spaincoin/Bitcoin

Last Price:

24 Hour High:
  is it real ? today happened ?   Shocked Shocked Shocked

24 Hour Low:

24 Hour Volume:
352.232 BTC

I saw this live, waited my coins to be confirmed.

You have nothing to worry, it was only 0.01 or 0.1spa coin for 0.1btc, all the other orders were much lower.

yes i was sleep while spa added to mintpal  Embarrassed ... and i dont know when sell my coins ?
Activity: 25

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

SPA/BTC
Spaincoin/Bitcoin

Last Price:

24 Hour High:

24 Hour Low:

24 Hour Volume:
352.232 BTC

yes that price is real but nobody bought more then 0.0001 worth at that price.

do you know high price in last 24 hour ?
Activity: 252

SPA/BTC
Spaincoin/Bitcoin

Last Price:

24 Hour High:

24 Hour Low:

24 Hour Volume:
352.232 BTC

I saw this live, waited my coins to be confirmed.

You have nothing to worry, it was only 0.01 or 0.1spa coin for 0.1btc, all the other orders were much lower.
legendary

Activity: 32
http://www.xhash.net/images/logo.png

URL: http://www.xhash.net

Pool info:
  • VARDIFF / Stratum / Prop
  • 1% fee
  • Solid dedicated servers with high level DDOS protection.
  • Single registration, you don't have to register for each coin.
  • Improved UI, less clicks per second, mobile and tablet friendly.
  • Need help ? contact us at [email protected]

First block at 1.45% woooo !!! Pool speed is slowly growing, more love please Smiley

Yee i was lucky and got 27 SPA coin from this block Smiley
Activity: 56
when it opens on a market, the first trade sets the value for a short moment, I imagine some smart organized people place both a sell and a buy order (with small amount) to artificially set a high value, then try to dump their coins at this value..
Jump to: