Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SPD][BOUNTY][PoS/MN] Stipend - the Freelancer's Currency - page 23. (Read 44095 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 106
Removed signature.
Thanks for the given valuable information on Qyno signature campaign.
how long will the Qyno campaign last?
I would like to join it next week after finishing my works this week with Stipend.

lol you are so useful here with your multiaccount/friend Cheesy
Very useful to know that you removed your signature and joined another unknown random one Cheesy Thank you so much for your support bro Tongue Cheesy

btw i was planning to buy some more, hopefully will go down again at 3k sat ehehe
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
There is very silent activities in the market.
No one wanted to sell around 3.6k satoshi, and potential buyers have hesitated a bit to buy higher.
All things likely stucked a bit, but we will know which directions of Stipend soon.
Personally, I think the coin will raise.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Removed signature.
Activity: 232
Merit: 38
Just paid out the signature campaign for this week:
Total: 1327 SPD
Accepted: 71 Individuals

Thanks, received my payment for the week. I just went from Jr Member to Member, and I already updated my signature to the Member signature. How can I update my status on the signature campaign?
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
Please upgrade my Membership level in your excel sheet for signature campaign, I am a Jr Member now  Grin
Activity: 355
Merit: 10
Me too.
Nevertheless, I think this suggestion is helpful.
Everyone can count their posts by themselves to check their work status, but it will  be much better if the team released weekly start postcount to prevent unexpected complaints from supporters.
Just likely preventive approach.
Personally i will count myself, as i know that the period is always from monday to sunday. I start to work on monday morning, and reset the counter on sunday night/monday morning. This is so simple Cheesy

I got them, too, but a little bit lower than yours.
ps. Received my signature payment, plus the avatar reward of 5SPD. They are very welcome ahah Cheesy Thanks.
Activity: 560
Merit: 106

Got my payments, with bonus for wearing Stipend avatar.
Thanks for your time to paid for my works, Stipend.
I have a small suggestion, the manager of the campaign should add several essential information, including:
1) Start and end day of each week into the OP of the ANN topic.
2) Adding start postcount of each accepted participant into the spreadsheet. The manager can create different spreadsheet for each week. It's better to have official start postcount in the spreadsheet to avoid complain such as "why I don't get enough 10 posts or not?" from participants.

Thanks for your time to read my thread and my suggestion.

Personally i will count myself, as i know that the period is always from monday to sunday. I start to work on monday morning, and reset the counter on sunday night/monday morning. This is so simple Cheesy

ps. Received my signature payment, plus the avatar reward of 5SPD. They are very welcome ahah Cheesy Thanks.

Activity: 448
Merit: 88

Thank you !
Activity: 180

Thanq so much SPD received coins love the great work
copper member
Activity: 193
Merit: 2

HELLOO stipend team....when SPD will get listed on binance or bittrex ? any idea ??or any big exchange ?

idax is not a big exchange?)

idax is also a big exchange and maybe you are looking for these exchanges and currently i have no idea about those plans from SPD team
Activity: 616
where is the detail of discord channel i have some confusion to discussion for team?

Using discord desktop application. Server address is: https://discord.gg/kZxGjx
I like the way everyone is putting up the logo to their avatar with my initiative but I myself was not able to put avatar due to still being a Jr.Member for which i need to move increase my rank to Full Member to get eligibility for avatar - hope i will get to that soon

Wish every SPD investor and member to have a great journey with Stipend and its community
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
HELLOO stipend team....when SPD will get listed on binance or bittrex ? any idea ??or any big exchange ?

idax is not a big exchange?)
Activity: 7
where is the detail of discord channel i have some confusion to discussion for team?
Activity: 182
Big exchange is certainly good. But now the most important platform. There will be a working platform - there will be everything else.
copper member
Activity: 322
DDL
Activity: 196
Stipend - The Freelancer's Currency
Went and finalized an avatar, here's the image:

Link is https://i.imgur.com/Fa5Z3IM.png
Let us know if you have any feedback, right now it looks like we'll be giving 5/10/15/20 SPD extra to Full/Sr/Hero/Legendary members who use the avatar.

copper member
Activity: 193

Eh, our listing was free so we didn't lose anything if that's the case
Pages:
Jump to: