Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SPD][BOUNTY][PoS/MN] Stipend - the Freelancer's Currency - page 18. (Read 44095 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Thanks for the signature revard. Also, please tell, what abot the Twitter giveaway? Can't find the results.
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
Also this week i received my signature reward, thank you again Stipend team.
Said that, i suggest again to increase a bit the reward, cause with actual price is very, very low for the standard of the other bounties. I'm in cause i REALLY believe in the project, and i'm working almost for free, but i'm sure that others don't think like this Smiley
Activity: 158
Hello, almost a week but your excel sheet still doesn't lists my name, please accept my application.
  yeah.. i fill the form too.. i got listed, iread my name... and then i cannot find me again...
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
So far i received all rewards for signature campaign, if you have any question join discord, live support here!
Activity: 36
Hello, almost a week but your excel sheet still doesn't lists my name, please accept my application.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
IDAX wasnt a good choice, but everythign that keep as alive - make us stronger. Platform is the only thing that can change the trend!

IDAX was ok for a while, decent trade volume, but all of the sudden, 3 weeks ago if I recall correctly trading volume drops to zero. And since then nothing else happens.
Exchange is ok, I bought some SPD from there with no major issues.
Activity: 113
We need some good news, some new features implemented to stop the price decline. Is somebody building a list of dead coins caused by the crisis?
Looking at the chart of Stipend give me a feeling that Stipend has been stable (or found bottoms, in other words) nearly 2k satoshi.
Do you agree with my point of view?

I agree with your opinion. from the graph can provide information on the rise and fall of the value of the coin platform. the market is bleak, but with a 2k increase, I think this platform is better than other platforms.
I also don't have any problems with signature campaign payments. Everything was up to time.
Waiting for good news.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
IDAX wasnt a good choice, but everythign that keep as alive - make us stronger. Platform is the only thing that can change the trend!
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Last week, I did not receive my payments due to un-satisfied postcount.
In fact, I made 12 posts last week, but my threads unfortunately deleted as side effects of the topic in which I posted got deletion.
Hope that nothing happen like this and I will get my payments this Sunday.

I also participate in the bounty and have a status but have not yet received a payment
Activity: 31
By the way, emergence of projects of similar Stipend says that the product which has chosen this startup is demanded and perspective.
Activity: 300
Merit: 12
Last week, I did not receive my payments due to un-satisfied postcount.
In fact, I made 12 posts last week, but my threads unfortunately deleted as side effects of the topic in which I posted got deletion.
Hope that nothing happen like this and I will get my payments this Sunday.
I applied to join Stipend signature campaign around 10 mins ago, and my account has not displayed in the spreadsheet of accepted participants.
Hope to see my account there ASAP today.

You have other signature than Stipend. Change it or I think you will not be approved.
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
The Stipend price broken the important point at 2k satoshi and dropped to 1.9k satoshi at the moment.
I guess that the coin will get solid supports at 2k satoshi and will never been broken.
It's rarely to see an altcoin that can survive at this time condition. This is like a major disaster in the crypto world. Even the famous coins are also got broken in their price. Just hope for the price wouldn't go to under 1.5K satoshi. If the community is strong enough, it should be able to rise quickly.
wait nexrt month end... all rise ahgain to top Smiley  only buytime now.. end of 18 we fliy high

We need some good news, some new features implemented to stop the price decline. Is somebody building a list of dead coins caused by the crisis?

What about ethereum? It was 1400$ 6 months ago and now it touched 250$ Cheesy Should not be so dead, right? Let's see what happens in the future with stipend, but i really doubt it will die with some important partnership Wink Always believe in Stipend!
Activity: 49
I applied to join Stipend signature campaign around 10 mins ago, and my account has not displayed in the spreadsheet of accepted participants.
Hope to see my account there ASAP today.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
hi dev's, last week i was grow up to the Junior member, please change my bounty reward on this week  Smiley
It would be good if developers wrote a thicket about news. Even small news, but are more often - it pulls together developers and users.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
The Stipend price broken the important point at 2k satoshi and dropped to 1.9k satoshi at the moment.
I guess that the coin will get solid supports at 2k satoshi and will never been broken.
It's rarely to see an altcoin that can survive at this time condition. This is like a major disaster in the crypto world. Even the famous coins are also got broken in their price. Just hope for the price wouldn't go to under 1.5K satoshi. If the community is strong enough, it should be able to rise quickly.
wait nexrt month end... all rise ahgain to top Smiley  only buytime now.. end of 18 we fliy high

Depends on the general capitalization of a crypt much. Now there is practically nothing that grew. In my opinion it is necessary to look at existence of a product - and already to make a start from it.
Activity: 158
Pages:
Jump to: