Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SPK] Sparkle - Proof of Work meets BitShares - page 3. (Read 16062 times)

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

wouldnt it be easier/desired to reward only to BTS?

That makes the most sense seeing as AGS/PTS were sharedropped BTS.  They are getting double-sharedropped.

exactly my point. also since ags/pts got sharedropped BTS they are basically disconnected from the bitshares project now which is reflected by pts price e.g.
(at least in terms of asset dividends)

Yes BTS should be removed. AGS/PTS are only reason why BTS or any other Bitshares coins exist. There are some AGS holders without any BTS shares! Anybody who donated for Bitshares development after February 28, 2014 are out. AGS donations started on January 1, 2014 and run for 199 days.

no, you are wrong. AGS/PTS holders just recently got a BTS sharedrop because they got merged into BTS.

No, they are not. They need to wait two years for their 'shares'. http://bitshares.org/bitshares-reloaded/
Activity: 504
Merit: 500

That makes the most sense seeing as AGS/PTS were sharedropped BTS.  They are getting double-sharedropped.

exactly my point. also since ags/pts got sharedropped BTS they are basically disconnected from the bitshares project now which is reflected by pts price e.g.

Yes BTS should be removed. AGS/PTS are only reason why BTS or any other Bitshares coins exist. There are some AGS holders without any BTS shares! Anybody who donated for Bitshares development after February 28, 2014 are out. AGS donations started on January 1, 2014 and run for 199 days.

no, you are wrong. AGS/PTS holders just recently got a BTS sharedrop because they got merged into BTS.
Activity: 249

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
How many delegates (miners) do you plan to have? Will it be a hard limit or can anyone and everyone mine? Will the miners/delegates be voted in or will it be open to anyone to solve blocks?

Good to see the Bitshares toolkit being used.
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Initial Supply: 100M SPK  (Divided among AGS, PTS, and BTS holders)

Is this drop to PTS for current PTS holders or holders during the Nov 5th snapshot?

Good question...

Is there an answer for this?
thanks

That makes the most sense seeing as AGS/PTS were sharedropped BTS.  They are getting double-sharedropped.

That makes the most sense seeing as AGS/PTS were sharedropped BTS.  They are getting double-sharedropped.

Is this drop to PTS for current PTS holders or holders during the Nov 5th snapshot?

Good question...

wasnt the whole point of the new BTS brand to create a superdac that is used for every distribution to come?
AGS and PTS got BTS stake during the rebrand therefore the stake is already included in BTS.

Good question...
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Clarification please, sparkles.

The "miners" perform traditional PoW blockchain securitization same as bitcoin?
Is their role limited to this?

The "workers" (delegates?) provide price feeds on assets?
Is their role limited to this?

Activity: 20
DPOS is POW

If you think of "delegates" as "miners"

Running a delegate is the same as running a mining rig, except that you have to be awesome to get the privilege of being voted into a mining position.

You have to "prove" to us that you can do good "work" for us (coin owners).

Also, this coin was born of a fair launch (fair distribution) POW coin (Protoshares)
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
SHA512?? Why don't you use GPU friendly aglo??
I don't know why so many ASIC friendly coin those days Huh Huh
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
Thanks to the genius of the AGS/PTS social consensus, I can whole-heartedly support this direct competitor to BTS. Good luck, have fun!
Activity: 210
ActionCrypto.com ★ Bitcoin Binary Options
Interesting concept.
The focus is on your coin.
Activity: 363

Activity: 32
Keeping an eye on this
Activity: 416
Looks interesting...I'll be watching for sure.  Wink
Activity: 256
BitShares with PoW.. This will get interesting.   Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1059
interesting! Shocked
When will it be launched? windows wallet, exchange?  Grin Wink
Activity: 234
Page 1 of what will be a very long thread...I hope.
Pages:
Jump to: