Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SPK] SPARKS | NO ICO | Masternodes 50% | Neoscrypt | - page 7. (Read 45362 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 1
So, is there any official word about this project? Has the dev officially abandoned it?  Huh
Activity: 82
Merit: 13
Nothing in the cry of cicadas suggests ...
It seems that only a new developer community can save a coin

I guess that's one way to save a coin.  But is it the only way?  For the last ten years or so I have been involved in software development projects, and one thing I have learned is that it's a mistake to become dependent on any single developer, or even dependent on a business sense on software developers in general.  Software developers are awesome - they can spin gold from straw - but there is a lot more to the success of a software technology project than code.

In the case of Sparks, which doesn't seem to have any particular or special characteristics that DASH doesn't have, the only way this project will truly be successful is if people start using the coin to transact with each other, or if people, attracted to the ROI at about 400% (lot better than a fiat savings account, I would say!),  start snapping up and running master nodes. Or both.

Do the masternodes work? According to the Discord channel, looks like they seem to, aside from the typical burps and hiccups and end-user issues (like this exchange:

Someone: "PRE_ENABLE. Nothing happens guide said after 30 min it would switch to ENABLE now EXPIRED"
Someone Else: "Okay I got it. I made a mistake with the config file. Now it works. @Someone check under config: external ip and if your masterkey is correct"
Someone: "@Someone Else Work nowwww thanks"
)

Typical stuff, right?  Far as I can tell the wallet works.

OK, folks, so the wallet works, the masternodes work, so how is it that the project itself is dead? 

It seems to me that very often the measure of the success of a project is tied entirely to the price of the coin - or, even worse, to whether the person who is posting their opinion is making money with their participation in the project.  If the price drops, if people start to sell, if the developer is silent on Discord for a week it's PANIC and SCAM and worse.

What is the reason to actually buy coins and invest in a project?  Is the only reason to make money?  I believe that if the only reason you are in the crypto space is to make money then you will sometimes -- maybe oftentimes - be disappointed

Are there true scams?  Plenty.  Is SPARKS one of them? I have no idea. But in terms of the argument I'm making and the concept I'm discussing, it doesn't matter whether SPARKS is a scam or not - what I am saying applies to every single crypto currency asset, whether it's from the dead coin list or whether it's BitCoin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
It seems that only a new developer community can save a coin
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
HI!!!

New Masternode Guide: VPS Ubuntu 16.04 and Windows cold wallet: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XYY4YT1IodPJBfUlVo-alT42yWuX_Irc/view?usp=sharing
HSL
Activity: 69
Merit: 0

[/quote]
When was this coin at 40$? looking at coinmarketcap it looks like the max price was 15$
[/quote]
lol, in coinmarkets  and stock.exchange  price  240000-270000 sat  in dec-jan
Activity: 17
which pool r people mining apart from bsod and altminer?
Activity: 154
I think an instant and secure transition is the most in everybody's need. Hopefully Sparks can make it happen.
Activity: 17
Hi Dev

Please communicate where you are at with this project
Even if there are some problems, if you communicate there are plenty in this community that may be able to help.
It is the lack of communication that is causing the price dump.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
From 40 $ to 0.40 $.
Masternode sell scam coin.

When was this coin at 40$? looking at coinmarketcap it looks like the max price was 15$
Activity: 50
бax тoя бoклyк, цeнa тo 230 caтoшитa пaднa нa 4 caтoшитa
CКAM
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
the main reason of the dump is the lack of dev communication & supports project like listing fees on topia for example.

Yea when listing fees are over 200k for a second tier exchange you gotta wonder how grassroots projects get any traction to develop.
Activity: 42
From 40 $ to 0.40 $.
Masternode sell scam coin.

Activity: 336
Merit: 15
i know i have to send 1000 spk coin to wallet for master node . if i sent more than 1000 coin i will get more profit ?
If you set up two masternodes of 1000 coins each yes otherwise there is no purpose to send more  if you plan to run one single MN
Activity: 87
BLOCK EXPLORER FOR Sparks

With Difficulty chart, and Rich List

Sparks donation address: GaDi79gpB5djm47u4N8MDVe197U61TLL7R
BTC donation address: 1BDLMowN5Gkop4WkUtvJJy9PJrMbDoxtuy
Activity: 67
i know i have to send 1000 spk coin to wallet for master node . if i sent more than 1000 coin i will get more profit ?
Activity: 364
the main reason of the dump is the lack of dev communication & supports project like listing fees on topia for example.

Yes. this is so and everyone knows and understands.
Activity: 14
Activity: 198
If it runs well, may have a future, but will require a lot of work
and the dev can´t disapear like that!
Activity: 62
you think it's really dead, because of i'm very intristing now to buy a MN... for the price it's very interesting...
Activity: 140
Sparks, Rapture, Phobos, Cerberus, Crowdcoin, Race, Dinero, Infinex, Cropcoin etc.... All the same exact pattern copied: Masternode/PoW hybrid, ''small'' premine, Masternode auctions through discords, Airdrops , Anonymous teams, same wallet code and bugs, Masternode gets most or half of the mining, only on stocksexchange... It wouldnt surprise me if it would be all coming from the same team/person or maybe a teacher somewhere giving his students a school project to each start a coin... Extremely suspicious, do your research people!

You opened my eyes. I felt that they are too similar and something is not normal here Angry.
Pages:
Jump to: