Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SPK] SPARKS | NO ICO | Masternodes 50% | Neoscrypt | - page 11. (Read 45362 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
stocks.exchange not working which means when it comes back people will have thousands of coins for sale and price will drop again lol. Very sad but looks like this coin caput as no news from devs or any other updates

only put the output of SPK so immediately they had problems. they are already fed up
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
stocks.exchange not working which means when it comes back people will have thousands of coins for sale and price will drop again lol. Very sad but looks like this coin caput as no news from devs or any other updates
Activity: 5
this coin dead ?
no, I think it's just a temporary recession.
Activity: 46
not sure what is going on but looks like for some reason people are selling it at very cheap. I think no news makes people scared and sell for peanuts... There are many people after this MN and if we don't sell and keep the price they will have no chance as to buy expensive at our price considering the ROI is 600%+

All the masternode coins are reacting very strangely.  They are all in the tank.  I bought this coin at $15 and now it is at $6. -- Is something wrong?
not sure what is going on but looks like for some reason people are selling it at very cheap. I think no news makes people scared and sell for peanuts... There are many people after this MN and if we don't sell and keep the price they will have no chance as to buy expensive at our price considering the ROI is 600%+
Activity: 354
this coin dead ?
How are you all going with mining SPK??? How often do you receive payouts to your wallet? I'm using the altminer pool, any advice? How long should i be expecting payout.... Thanks everyone
Activity: 2
In cryptopia we trust?
Activity: 283
Merit: 5
Where is the discord channel?
I was in it but now it is gone.
The discord url is also expired.
What can i do?

https://discord.gg/d59rgH

Still not working.
It says expired.

Works OK for me. try different browser or internet connection?

App and safari both not working. Even new account was not a solution
What can i do?

Still not working.
It says expired.

Works OK for me. try different browser or internet connection?
Activity: 354
Dev, does the coin die? we need an urgent new exchange, any. stocks.exchange shit full bug service
What can i do?

Still not working.
It says expired.
Activity: 67
Merit: 11
what's going on here???, what r u waiting to update us?, price dropped more than 70% and we have no news. Is this a scam?

Dev is active. Check Discord. Price drops sometimes, it happens, look at BTC. It will rise sometime again.
Activity: 67
What can i do?

Activity: 118
what's going on here???, what r u waiting to update us?, price dropped more than 70% and we have no news. Is this a scam?
What can i do?
Activity: 43
Another shit coin? No response to anybody who has been asking for help regarding wallet sync issues, Myself and atleast 4 or 5 others cannot get wallets to sync it has been on all day, says no block source available.... Does anybody care about this coin? Seems not!  Huh

1. Open windows explorer, go to %APPDATA%
2. Open Sparks folder
3. Edit Sparks.conf, if it does not exist, create it
4. Add the nodes you can find here to it: https://altminer.net/explorer/peers?id=2049

Save and restart wallet. Now you should be connecting.

What a great coin.... Great responsive community willing to help a bloke out...

Thanks for the tip i did what you said and after all day 16 hours not syncing its now synchronising with network

Somebody give this man a medal....! Thanks again.... Looking forward to sticking around this project

No problem, glad you could work it out. I know that feeling well too good when you try everything but it doesn't work..

For the future: If your wallet does not sync, mostly it is because there are no nodes found. Try googling for "addnodes" + your coin name and you'll find some.
Another shit coin? No response to anybody who has been asking for help regarding wallet sync issues, Myself and atleast 4 or 5 others cannot get wallets to sync it has been on all day, says no block source available.... Does anybody care about this coin? Seems not!  Huh

1. Open windows explorer, go to %APPDATA%
2. Open Sparks folder
3. Edit Sparks.conf, if it does not exist, create it
4. Add the nodes you can find here to it: https://altminer.net/explorer/peers?id=2049

Save and restart wallet. Now you should be connecting.

What a great coin.... Great responsive community willing to help a bloke out...

Thanks for the tip i did what you said and after all day 16 hours not syncing its now synchronising with network

Somebody give this man a medal....! Thanks again.... Looking forward to sticking around this project
Activity: 4
HI guys

just wondering if anyone can help me,

im having trouble getting the node up without errors, the docs are really not helpful so i am left with these errors unresolved

:~/.Sparks/sentinel$ venv/bin/python bin/sentinel.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "bin/sentinel.py", line 265, in
    main()
  File "bin/sentinel.py", line 209, in main
    sentinel_ping(dashd)
  File "bin/sentinel.py", line 73, in sentinel_ping
    dashd.ping()
  File "lib/dashd.py", line 248, in ping
    self.rpc_command('sentinelping', config.sentinel_version)
  File "lib/dashd.py", line 42, in rpc_command
    return self.rpc_connection.getattr(params[0])(*params[1:])
  File "/home/cryptovirgin/.Sparks/sentinel/venv/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/bitcoinrpc/authproxy.py", line 141, in call
    raise JSONRPCException(response['error'])
bitcoinrpc.authproxy.JSONRPCException: -32601: Method not found

Had a lot of trouble installing everything it didn't want to compile and work with doing each step manually so  it would be great if someone  could help me get this going i would really appreciate it very much, i understand you guys are busy, any help would be really appreciated thanks Smiley
I believe the devs don't know the answer to wallets that do not sync as most people has no problems. I had same problem but tried different PC, Different internet connections and finally it worked after left wallet open for a while.
Pages:
Jump to: