Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SPR] SUPERCOIN - BATCOIN YOU'RE GOING DOWN - 0% PREMINE ***LAUNCHED*** - page 3. (Read 8205 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Difficulty is zero, i haven't even started mining waiting for miners to join in first  Smiley
how to solo mine?
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance
Difficulty is zero, i haven't even started mining waiting for miners to join in first  Smiley
nodes? no connection

addnode 37.221.165.196

will add more nodes soon
Activity: 256
Merit: 250
1st link now available on main page, download the client now !
Proud to announce that we have launched! download link in 2 minutes!  Smiley
I NEED NODES, PLEASE PM WITH DETAILS

If you can't afford a couple low-end cloud servers to act as nodes, it doesnt bode well for your "aggressive" marketing efforts...

i stated that we lost a lot of our funding because a team mate ran away, after launch things will change i'm already working with an artist. focus is the comics
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

If you can't afford a couple low-end cloud servers to act as nodes, it doesnt bode well for your "aggressive" marketing efforts...
This is a fair coin means no premine Smiley
WE NEED NODES, PLEASE PM IF  YOU WANT TO HELP THIS PROJECT.

NO PREMINE !
SUPERCOIN IS BACK!!!

GET ON BOARD WE ARE LAUNCHING SOON !!
Activity: 308
Activity: 247
if premined, fail

trade platform can not accept a premined coin.

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
with batcoin being an obvious bitcoin killer in the making .....how could you not put all your hash on this on release.

I'm ordering more rigs....hope they are online by the 15th or sending those bitches back to newegg
Activity: 364
Hey guys sorry for the lack of update, unfortunately both my Artist & code developer that i was working with to create the comic strips left the project due to personal circumstances. I still want to make this happen, this is not just any crap coin you see around here, i'm not giving up. Is there any comic artist that would like to join this project so we expand on this further, Every great coin had bumps in the roads.

I'll still take care of the code and i'll update everyone here.

Also need logo designer. Thanks for everyone who offered for forums, website, mining pool and seed node, i'll get in touch with you v soon.

http://www.reddit.com/r/batsignal
Hey guys sorry for the lack of update, unfortunately both my Artist & code developer that i was working with to create the comic strips left the project due to personal circumstances. I still want to make this happen, this is not just any crap coin you see around here, i'm not giving up. Is there any comic artist that would like to join this project so we expand on this further, Every great coin had bumps in the roads.

I'll still take care of the code and i'll update everyone here.

Also need logo designer. Thanks for everyone who offered for forums, website, mining pool and seed node, i'll get in touch with you v soon.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 294
Pages:
Jump to: