Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SPR] SUPERCOIN - BATCOIN YOU'RE GOING DOWN - 0% PREMINE ***LAUNCHED*** - page 4. (Read 8205 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Lawsuit incoming in 5, 4, 3, 2....
Activity: 778
Merit: 500
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Activity: 61
how is the "aggressive marketing" supposed to look like? what do you know about the online and offline comic book scene? are you in any way connected with successful authors or publishers, a necessity to get anything running these days? why should any comic book store hook up with your coin instead of the much more popular bitcoin? if one of the over 9000 unknown comic strip authors out there starts to create a comic around bitcoin and does the same poor "aggressive marketing" that's to expect from you, will your business be at risk? did you ever had contact to a real business beside of buying milk in a grocery store?

I agree!!! Sounds ridiculous  all of these coins!!
Activity: 308
wow
such coin
many currency

moving back to mining doge.
Activity: 168
You will be able to use this coin in comic stores as you will be able to use the giftcoin in stores ...  Grin
i'm batman, by the way, the logo is... ugly

What... no BatCoin ??

Cool coin!

C'mon how can these two even fight. One punch from Superman would split that rich boy into pieces. Cool pic anyway.

I don't feel good

So many coins appear!!!!!!!

That's why doge is going down!!
Activity: 45
Where the fuck is a special feature?
I can see no value in this coin.
Even though I like Superman, Batman, Spiderman and every other superhero, this seems to me like nothing more than another pump and dump "niche coin", which brings nothing but harm to the cryptoworld.

When I make a ToilettpaperCoin I could call it niche too.. paper niche... or maybe some IcecreamCoin? "Uh everybody who likes icecream please mine this coin, so I can sell my premine shit and get some thousands quick...

Come up with an innovative idea or stay quiet please.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing

What... no BatCoin ??

Cool coin!

C'mon how can these two even fight. One punch from Superman would split that rich boy into pieces. Cool pic anyway.

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

I could contribute the first pool as well as a forum/ website! you offering any bounties for services such as website?
Activity: 56
Activity: 238
how is the "aggressive marketing" supposed to look like? what do you know about the online and offline comic book scene? are you in any way connected with successful authors or publishers, a necessity to get anything running these days? why should any comic book store hook up with your coin instead of the much more popular bitcoin? if one of the over 9000 unknown comic strip authors out there starts to create a comic around bitcoin and does the same poor "aggressive marketing" that's to expect from you, will your business be at risk? did you ever had contact to a real business beside of buying milk in a grocery store?
Activity: 308
Merit: 251
Giga
Activity: 392

What... no BatCoin ??
Activity: 532
PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance

i mentioned in my announcement: