Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SPS] SHAPES - X15 - Earn BTC and SPS hourly. IPO. LAUNCHED! - page 2. (Read 29133 times)

Activity: 414
Merit: 101

you didn't sell any on market.  betasharex isn't a real exchange, there have been zero trades with shapes... and you are a liar. 

Before you tell someone is liar, you can go to market and FIRST SEE does I put something or not.
I didnot sell ( yet) but I put it on the market.
In same logic I can say you are liar because you say that you have many SPS and dont have any proof of that.
Why you argue with me, in mean time you can send some SPS to market and you can try to sold ?
What you think about that idea?

You are right. I shouldn't have typed liar.

I have nothing against you at all or you trying to sell shapes.

I personally don't even trust that exchange enough to send Shapes, certainly not bitcoin. 

I hope you do sell them.  That would be pretty awesome.

If you have many SPS you will not feel anything even if you lost 100-200  (like I do-send 200 SPS)
Any if I sold it BTC is going directly to my wallet. Not once I have lost coins, but always you first must give chance to market...
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007

you didn't sell any on market.  betasharex isn't a real exchange, there have been zero trades with shapes... and you are a liar. 

Before you tell someone is liar, you can go to market and FIRST SEE does I put something or not.
In same logic I can say you are liar because you say that you have many SPS and dont have any proof of that.
Why you argue with me, in mean time you can send some SPS to market and you can try to sold ?

You are right. I shouldn't have typed liar.

I have nothing against you at all or you trying to sell shapes.

I personally don't even trust that exchange enough to send Shapes, certainly not bitcoin. 

I hope you do sell them.  That would be pretty awesome.

[/quote]

[/quote]

legendary

I kind of doubt anyone wants to buy this coin considering the dev didn't fulfill his promises, ran off with a measly IPO.  I have a pretty awesome shitcoin collection going.  I would hate to let it go.

Many shitycoins have get to the sky, also dont spread bad word about dev.
What we will do with coins we mined?
Let us sell it, at least for minor prices and cover our costs.
BTW, no cryptocoins have any value ( excepet few ones) so that is answer to your question.
Some buyer will always buy some coins...

If you are interested in buying let me know I have way too many of these.
Sell it like me on market, and dont drop price just to sell

I kind of doubt anyone wants to buy this coin considering the dev didn't fulfill his promises, ran off with a measly IPO.  I have a pretty awesome shitcoin collection going.  I would hate to let it go.

BTW, no cryptocoins have any value ( excepet few ones) so that is answer to your question.

Sell it like me on market, and dont drop price just to sell
legendary

[/quote]

If you dont like coin then dont mine it, but also dont spread negative word about rest of us who has some coins to sold.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1057
any news from dev ?
Me, but dont have a mature coins... Wink

To start staking with wallet, you must have coins in wallet that are mature, and must open wallet for at least 12 hours.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
here for a while
Me, but dont have a mature coins... Wink
Is anybody else staking?
My wallet say: Network height is 0?
Just created a NOMP pool at http://coinsailor.com/getting_started .

Low 1% fee , first 10 miners will get free SPS bonuses! Come and mine with us!

No registration needed , ANONYMOUS pool!

Shapes is X15 not x11
what a stupid waste of time and money. boooooo
So be smart and leave this place and this coin.
Be smart and spent your time and energy on some another place.
Be useful!
legendary
what a stupid waste of time and money. boooooo
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
- 08/10/2014: The users in charge of marketing, will start to handle Twitter, Facebook, and contact some blogs to make articles about us. They will be in charge of answering questions through social media.

So?

Date Registered:   January 23, 2012, 05:34:07 AM
Last Active:   October 04, 2014, 07:20:29 PM

i dont think this dev is still active

Hey dev, how much you have pay for this account ?

selling account is now more profitable than mining on this forum
Activity: 224
here for a while
- 08/10/2014: The users in charge of marketing, will start to handle Twitter, Facebook, and contact some blogs to make articles about us. They will be in charge of answering questions through social media.

So?
Just next runway Dev... Sad... Sad
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

So?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
dev scam us for .9 btc? what a shame.

I'm not worried for my investiment, as escrow release done before POD set-up.
Devthedev wrote he will refund us in case of scam
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
how can i renew my wallet without loosing my coins?

Another way is dump private key, saving it in a safe.
then you can import in debug->console
Activity: 297
"Does wallet need to be locked to stacking begin?

Staking like mad? What is reward per stake in your case?"

1-4 coins every few minutes, about 750 coins in 2 days.. perhaps worthless, who knows  Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: