Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SPS] SHAPES - X15 - Earn BTC and SPS hourly. IPO. LAUNCHED! - page 3. (Read 29166 times)

Activity: 297
Merit: 100
I mined 8000+ SHAPES, and now it's staking like mad. Wish they had a value!

Exactly how I feel though.  I will see what I can do with a mear GTX 550Ti & a GTX 750Ti.  Actually, I can't mine X15 with 550Ti.  Ill see what I can with just one card.  What are you using?

30 750Ti's
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
I never understood people liking PoS. Talking about 5% annual PoS interest in short term is so insignificant that it is a complete waste of time to even talk about it.
Activity: 414
Merit: 101
Does wallet need to be locked to stacking begin?

Staking like mad? What is reward per stake in your case?
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
how can i renew my wallet without loosing my coins?
Delete all files except the  wallet.dat  file then reinstall  

then paste and overwrite in the new shapes folder inside %appdata%?thanks btw

edit: got it thanks!
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Delete all files except the  wallet.dat  file then reinstall 
Activity: 1134
Merit: 500
mine works fine...
my wallet just stop working and wont open, anyone else have the same prob?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
have a good faith  Grin, im sure dev having a bad time at the moment, dont worry about that
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
dev scam us for .9 btc? what a shame.

Name:   zeeshan98210
Activity:   152
Position:   Full Member
Date Registered:   January 23, 2012, 06:34:07
Last Active:   October 04, 2014, 20:20:29
dev scam us for .9 btc? what a shame.
Activity: 182

Exactly how I feel though.  I will see what I can do with a mear GTX 550Ti & a GTX 750Ti.  Actually, I can't mine X15 with 550Ti.  Ill see what I can with just one card.  What are you using?

are we still expecting something to happen with this coins?  its seems awfully quiet...

Agreed.  No PMs being sent out nor DB update for rewards program.  This is a really bad situation.  I'm going to stop mining for now until Dev(s) decides to wake up.

i stopped the other day 8(...lucky i spotted the refund for those who IPO.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504

Exactly how I feel though.  I will see what I can do with a mear GTX 550Ti & a GTX 750Ti.  Actually, I can't mine X15 with 550Ti.  Ill see what I can with just one card.  What are you using?

are we still expecting something to happen with this coins?  its seems awfully quiet...

Agreed.  No PMs being sent out nor DB update for rewards program.  This is a really bad situation.  I'm going to stop mining for now until Dev(s) decides to wake up.
Activity: 182

are we still expecting something to happen with this coins?  its seems awfully quiet...
Activity: 728
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

Activity: 297
Activity: 616
Still waiting on my private code for BTC/Shapes Rewards Programs (AKA Dividends).  I honestly wish this coin had a better name.  The longer I went on without saying anything, the more horrible I felt.  Sorry, had to get that off my chest.

I don't know, I actually like the name. I mean dev ditched the -COIN, put some thought into visuals.. From my perspective (designer with 5+ yrs experience) I see lots of potential to work with on the marketing side. Who knows, maybe I'll hit dev up and we get some nice designs going in the ann?
Activity: 224
here for a while
Hey, DEV, how are you?
Still waiting on my private code for BTC/Shapes Rewards Programs (AKA Dividends).  I honestly wish this coin had a better name.  The longer I went on without saying anything, the more horrible I felt.  Sorry, had to get that off my chest.
Pages:
Jump to: