Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SRC] Securecoin | A Fast and Secure Version of Bitcoin | 2013 - page 57. (Read 195438 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Activity: 448
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
hashespersec" : 79797, is that decent enough? I've not found a block in 10 mins?

I5 3450   "hashespersec" : 113488,   

Balance   0.25 SRC  and 20 orphans
Activity: 822
Merit: 1002
addnode=54.226.8.222
legendary
Activity: 1064
Quark miner is working with Securecoin.

Not helping much as all im getting is orphans with about 1Mh. Network can barely keep up with the chain, started my own chain 3 times.

But its to be expected. Compiled win64 miner below

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9cvOfoOekSdVzZZcThLZHg4bjA/edit

EDIT: Got first confirmed block Reward of 2 and my second as I type. Averaging 100-150kh per core on semprons and phenom 2 x4, x6
Activity: 178
Activity: 159
hashespersec" : 79797, is that decent enough? I've not found a block in 10 mins?
Activity: 322
Supersonic
legendary
Activity: 997
Gamdom.com
block reward 1 now  Grin
Activity: 224
School of Hard Knocks
Hm, Client says "No Blocksurce available" and 22 hours missing (roughly translated) ...

Also no connections to network ...

this is my conf file ...

rpcuser=x
rpcpassword=y
rpcport=12568
rpcallowip=192.168.*.*
daemon=1
server=1
maxconnections=100
testnet=0
listen=1
addnode=24.222.191.37
addnode=71.187.248.95
addnode=71.77.233.192
addnode=54.234.172.139
addnode=86.2.171.203
addnode=208.77.217.7
addnode=208.77.217.8
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
Code:
/home/ubuntu/src/leveldb.h:23: undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::WriteBatch()'
obj/main.o: In function `~CLevelDBBatch':
/home/ubuntu/src/leveldb.h:23: undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::~WriteBatch()'
/home/ubuntu/src/leveldb.h:23: undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::~WriteBatch()'
obj/leveldb.o: In function `CLevelDB::CLevelDB(boost::filesystem3::path const&, unsigned long, bool, bool)':
/home/ubuntu/src/leveldb.cpp:37: undefined reference to `leveldb::Options::Options()'
obj/leveldb.o: In function `GetOptions':
/home/ubuntu/src/leveldb.cpp:28: undefined reference to `leveldb::Options::Options()'
/home/ubuntu/src/leveldb.cpp:29: undefined reference to `leveldb::NewLRUCache(unsigned long)'
/home/ubuntu/src/leveldb.cpp:31: undefined reference to `leveldb::NewBloomFilterPolicy(int)'
obj/leveldb.o: In function `CLevelDB::CLevelDB(boost::filesystem3::path const&, unsigned long, bool, bool)':
/home/ubuntu/src/leveldb.cpp:56: undefined reference to `leveldb::DB::Open(leveldb::Options const&, std::string const&, leveldb::DB**)'
/home/ubuntu/src/leveldb.cpp:46: undefined reference to `leveldb::Env::Default()'
/home/ubuntu/src/leveldb.cpp:46: undefined reference to `leveldb::NewMemEnv(leveldb::Env*)'
/home/ubuntu/src/leveldb.cpp:51: undefined reference to `leveldb::DestroyDB(std::string const&, leveldb::Options const&)'
/home/ubuntu/src/leveldb.cpp:58: undefined reference to `leveldb::Status::ToString() const'
obj/leveldb.o: In function `CLevelDB::WriteBatch(CLevelDBBatch&, bool)':
/home/ubuntu/src/leveldb.cpp:76: undefined reference to `leveldb::Status::ToString() const'
obj/txdb.o: In function `CLevelDBBatch':
/home/ubuntu/src/leveldb.h:23: undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::WriteBatch()'
obj/txdb.o: In function `~CLevelDBBatch':
obj/txdb.o: In function `Write, CDiskTxPos>':
/home/ubuntu/src/leveldb.h:42: undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::Put(leveldb::Slice const&, leveldb::Slice const&)'
obj/txdb.o: In function `CLevelDBBatch::~CLevelDBBatch()':
obj/txdb.o: In function `bool CLevelDB::Read(char const&, uint256&)':
/home/ubuntu/src/leveldb.h:94: undefined reference to `leveldb::Status::ToString() const'
obj/txdb.o: In function `bool CLevelDB::Read(char const&, int&)':
/home/ubuntu/src/leveldb.h:94: undefined reference to `leveldb::Status::ToString() const'
obj/txdb.o: In function `bool CLevelDB::Exists(char const&)':
/home/ubuntu/src/leveldb.h:123: undefined reference to `leveldb::Status::ToString() const'
obj/txdb.o: In function `void CLevelDBBatch::Write(char const&, int const&)':
/home/ubuntu/src/leveldb.h:42: undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::Put(leveldb::Slice const&, leveldb::Slice const&)'
obj/txdb.o: In function `void CLevelDBBatch::Write(char const&, char const&)':
obj/txdb.o: In function `void CLevelDBBatch::Erase(char const&)':
/home/ubuntu/src/leveldb.h:51: undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::Delete(leveldb::Slice const&)'
obj/txdb.o: In function `void CLevelDBBatch::Write(char const&, uint256 const&)':
obj/txdb.o: In function `void CLevelDBBatch::Erase >(std::pair const&)':
/home/ubuntu/src/leveldb.h:51: undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::Delete(leveldb::Slice const&)'
obj/txdb.o: In function `bool CLevelDB::Exists >(std::pair const&)':
/home/ubuntu/src/leveldb.h:123: undefined reference to `leveldb::Status::ToString() const'
obj/txdb.o: In function `bool CLevelDB::Read, char>(std::pair const&, char&)':
obj/txdb.o: In function `void CLevelDBBatch::Write, char>(std::pair const&, char const&)':
obj/txdb.o: In function `void CLevelDBBatch::Write(char const&, CBigNum const&)':
obj/txdb.o: In function `bool CLevelDB::Read, CDiskTxPos>(std::pair const&, CDiskTxPos&)':
obj/txdb.o: In function `void CLevelDBBatch::Write, CDiskBlockIndex>(std::pair const&, CDiskBlockIndex const&)':
obj/txdb.o: In function `bool CLevelDB::Read(char const&, CBigNum&)':
obj/txdb.o: In function `bool CLevelDB::Read, CBlockFileInfo>(std::pair const&, CBlockFileInfo&)':
obj/txdb.o: In function `bool CLevelDB::Read, CCoins>(std::pair const&, CCoins&)':
obj/txdb.o: In function `void CLevelDBBatch::Write, CCoins>(std::pair const&, CCoins const&)':
obj/txdb.o: In function `void CLevelDBBatch::Write, CBlockFileInfo>(std::pair const&, CBlockFileInfo const&)':
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
Activity: 144
The initial run of all orphans seems to have ended.
My last 5 blocks have all been confirmed. (And 7 of the last Cool

I still have a lot of orphans.
Activity: 131
Can anyone give a quicknoob guide to mining this coin? thanks in advance!

setup the client and then mine

But how Tongue only did bitcoin a while ago with pools but I don't get this.
Activity: 448
Anyone able to fix the compile errors yet?

Still failing here, +x on leveldb file or not
Activity: 476
The initial run of all orphans seems to have ended.
My last 5 blocks have all been confirmed. (And 7 of the last Cool
Blocks now giving 1.0 reward.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Not syncing for me (but .conf created), could anyone send me something, so I'll see if it works when synced.
scomViy4fsg5Ak15J2MLpAWgWBxA6effLL
Activity: 165
Just mining my own business...
Drats! Firewall at work blocks the nodes (not that I'm surprised).  Guess I gotta wait until I get home to get a good start.

But it runs fine on my free t1.micro (for what it's worth!)...
Activity: 131
Activity: 132
Anyone able to fix the compile errors yet?
legendary
Activity: 997
Gamdom.com
how do you check if you are hashing? debug window ?
type 'getmininginfo' in the debug window console.
Pages:
Jump to: