Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SRC] Securecoin | A Fast and Secure Version of Bitcoin | 2013 - page 61. (Read 195282 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Activity: 822
Merit: 1002
Launch is on target. I have taken efforts to ensure QRK CPU miners will function with SRC as well. So all the guides written for it are useful for you as well.
Does it mean that the algo will be the same as in QRK ??
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
will be the same problem with transactions like in qrk?
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
i'm optimistic about this however, i feel the odds of this reaching the block targets of 1 minute will be difficult without a pre run on mainnet. initial difficulty and adjustment times will have a major role in whether this is met. maybe you can elaborate on what steps have been taken to assure the targets are met
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1052
Launch is on target. I have taken efforts to ensure QRK CPU miners will function with SRC as well. So all the guides written for it are useful for you as well.

Then how is this different that quark?

Bitcoin successful economic model, better adjustability, and no instamining massive block rewards. Other optimizations are included for better performance and usability.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

block reward and fair launch
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Crackpot Idealist

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1052

I think the sun has already set for that one..

Personally I'd like SCC or SEC as the abbreviation, SECure Coin; SRC sounds rather like SouRce for me, but english is not my native language.
Activity: 322
how do i mine this?with built in miner? or can i mine it with a cpuminer also ?

anyone?

The details will be posted upon release. Most likely the miner will be built into the QT.
Activity: 294

anyone?
legendary
Activity: 1064
Il keep a close eye. Bartibus has a tendency to release slightly early Smiley

Doesn't really matter though... the block reward is so low for the 1st 1000 blocks. Everyone will have time to catch up, even if they start a day late.

Ya true. With my cpu power i'm just hoping the big hashers hold off and I can snag a few smaller blocks before the pools open up
Activity: 322

Doesn't really matter though... the block reward is so low for the 1st 1000 blocks. Everyone will have time to catch up, even if they start a day late.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
bitcoin-world.de - The european information source
How much hours left until release ?
Activity: 294
Activity: 459

Block  Reward
-----------------
1000 : 0.05
2000 : 0.4
3000 : 0.9
4000 : 1.4
5000 : 2.2
6000 : 3
7000 : 3.7
8000 : 4.5

After block 8000, the regular block reward of 5 will be effective.

Seems to be the fairest altcoin start I've seen; big +1 for it and waiting

Pages:
Jump to: