Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SSL][0%FEE] DOGECOIN POOL MINE! FAST-POOL.COM - ON CORRECT FORK! - page 38. (Read 145191 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 504
Lots of Orphaned to me from today. How to avoid it?
What do you mean by the below in the pool site and how to add it to cgminer config file?
addnode=fast-pool.com to your wallet we will get less opran'ed blocks
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
what with your vardiff?... it sets for me diff=750-1024 for 280x
I think it should be 256
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
I just switched back to this pool since the payout threshold was lowered. But holy orphan batman. F that.
Activity: 6
Everybody could mine the most if you could add optional email alerts when a worker is not working (and/or SMS alert).
Right now, especially because the Web interface is down so much of the time, it's hard to tell (by constant pull refresh) when workers are not working.

A (push) email alert would help miners get their workers going again faster, switch to a new port when you need it, etc.
Email alerts should also decrease how often many people keep refreshing your Web pages.

Thanks for a good pool, and all your hard work!
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
if anyone want to support us with changing signature please do:

Code:
[url=http://FAST-POOL.COM][size=25pt][color=blue][font=Impact][i][b]FAST-POOL.COM[/b][/i][/font][/color] [size=15pt][font=Tahoma][color=green][i][b]14GH/s 0% FEE DOGE MINING POOL [/b] [/i][/font][/size] [/size][/url] [size=15pt][font=Tahoma][color=red][i][b]| CHALLENGE ACCEPTED![/b] [/i][/font][/size]

looks

FAST-POOL.COM 14GH/s 0% FEE DOGE MINING POOL | CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

or make it better if you wish
all unlocked..please use email and wait 1h
also please edit your post with login here for security
Activity: 1
hey can you unlock me please (username: *deleted*)
thanks Smiley

Edit: deleted username, thanks for unlocking Smiley
one more time... unlock: alumartest .... this is so annoying

heh now they will troll you to death Smiley please edit your data here....
or create new account Smiley

hackers have logins and password  from other hacked pool  Cry and try to get inside by special writen script...

Activity: 208
Merit: 117
one more time... unlock: alumartest .... this is so annoying
Activity: 22
Please Unlock :Iru786
Thanks
I dont know whats going on, but my account needs unlocking again. Why are there so many people needing account unlocks. Pretty please unlock the account strussel.
THanks

hello, please unlock my account, username: lev93
thank you
was unlocked for about 4 seconds then locked out again...: Unlock: alumartest

PUT YOUR ACCOUNT IN ANONYMOUS MODE , AND PUT A UNIQUE PASSWORD FOR THIS POOL , THE SHIBAS COMMUNITY HAS GROW SO MUCH , SO MANY BAD PERSONS WANTS TO GET SOME DOGES ACCOUNT , BE CAREFUL BECAUSE THIS POOL IS ONE OF THE BEST SO HACKERS AND FISHERS TRY TO GET SOME ACCOUNTS FROM HERE

The Pool Moderator can't protect everyone if your passwords are somewhere else , so please do the best to protect yourselfs
Activity: 56
I think that there are many hackers are busy with trying to hack accounts.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Please Unlock :Iru786
Thanks
was unlocked for about 4 seconds then locked out again...: Unlock: alumartest
Please unlock my account: alumartest
Activity: 56
I dont know whats going on, but my account needs unlocking again. Why are there so many people needing account unlocks. Pretty please unlock the account strussel.
THanks

because other persons are trying to hack your account for the dogecoins that you have.
Activity: 3
THanks
Activity: 3
hello, please unlock my account, username: lev93
thank you
Minimum auto payout threshold should be lower than 10000.  Wink
+100
given the current Difficulty auto payout threshold should be 5000 Cool

OK I WILL CHANGE IT TODAY
without accurate stats who the hell knows if its right or not?Huh

i love guys like this (more will come)

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4600445

try to post something like this about crypsty....you will get more response in 5min ....so you are almost 9 days old registered in bitcointalk....welcome Wink

diff is waving like shit but like you posted is bla bla Smiley

p.s. and about my favorite move FIGHT CLUB its not "tylerderden" his name was Tyler Durden! lol

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
How can i log to fast pool? Im getting:New block(s) is counting and(/or) database clean up is running ... please wait few second and refresh
For 2 days now.
Can someone help or at lest say if i have to repeat refresh until success?

yes just referesh untill block payout is counted...we are 14gh now so its very offen
Pages:
Jump to: