Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SSL][0%FEE] DOGECOIN POOL MINE! FAST-POOL.COM - ON CORRECT FORK! - page 35. (Read 145191 times)

taj
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
why are always the blocks with high payouts orphaned. All unconfirmed between 10 and 80 coins and last orphaned at 149 before that 120 and everything in between is under 80. That has to be some bad fucking luck. Im mining 2.1 Mhs with 1% rejects and I get shit worth of coins. This is incredibly frustrating. Im getting at almost 2 orphaned blocks per hour. I heard it was 13 in 24 hours but I have way more than that. How is that possible.

I nioticed that too... all my highest payouts are getting orphan... then I reveive bellow 50 payouts... wtf...
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
@vinyl you say bye bye and now back Smiley

i will troll you too...i will block your account on every pool in the world

user vinylrules and pirossi right? enjoy
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
DEVELOPING ANTI-OPRAN VPS NETWORK!
STRATUM RESET IN FEW MINUTES,PLEASE RECONNECT
Activity: 28
Orphan blocks with high payouts,
missing "fast" blocks from transfer
that's fast-pool.com ppl! Angry
why are always the blocks with high payouts orphaned. All unconfirmed between 10 and 80 coins and last orphaned at 149 before that 120 and everything in between is under 80. That has to be some bad fucking luck. Im mining 2.1 Mhs with 1% rejects and I get shit worth of coins. This is incredibly frustrating. Im getting at almost 2 orphaned blocks per hour. I heard it was 13 in 24 hours but I have way more than that. How is that possible.

i know i mine on fast-pool.com with 10mh/s ring my self

i just bought 10x small vps close to our datacenter (kimsufi) and i will addnode=fast-pool.com to them..
it will help

also STRATUM will be reseted in few seconds to plug them in
Activity: 5
I'm out of fast-pool.com
be happy
I already insert that line and still loosing a shit load of coins to orphanage.... Sad

couse we need to ownage network...if everyone will put this like..we will not get any oprans...

@viatorek

wtf with you....vinylrules is noob and just trolling you...why you response to him?

ahh...just want him to understand

but ok you have right i will stop
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I already insert that line and still loosing a shit load of coins to orphanage.... Sad

couse we need to ownage network...if everyone will put this like..we will not get any oprans...

@viatorek

wtf with you....vinylrules is noob and just trolling you...why you response to him?
taj
Activity: 16
one last question for you:
where are my coins from this bock  Angry

we get the block...you rigs didnt have time to switch to new block...that one was fast so you didnt send any shares....so no coins for you

really dont understand and thinks it a fairy tail?

use google translate and understand...please
one last question for you:
where are my coins from this bock  Angry
Now do you belive I'm not competition?
Explain this! Where is my 74517 block?

its only one card...mining for a short time...i can do that to and start complaing on other pool on everyfast block...

why dont you use CPU then you will not get payed every block finded...

my personal advice....
stop mining now....
go somewhere else

wait untill ddos war with litceoin is over
and we will setup stratum for slower miners

then back Smiley
Now do you belive I'm not competition?
Explain this! Where is my 74517 block?
http://s14.postimg.org/5uy5pvx4t/image.jpg
yes we know since 3 pages and you missing some doge's from fast block...i believe you...
I even told you why

but...why you keep mining with us?
[img]http://[C:\Users\VR\Desktop\hf.png]

ok i will help you my friend:

1.upload picture somewhere (imgur.com will be great)
2. get direct link
3. paste it between

Code:
 [img][/ img ]
[img][C:\Users\VR\Desktop\hf.png]
my transfers

Code:
[img]http://C:\Users\VR\Desktop\hf.jpg[/img]
hahahahah

well...we already know that you miss your transfer..now we need someone who get them...

use google translate if you dont understand
Pages:
Jump to: