Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SSL][0%FEE] DOGECOIN POOL MINE! FAST-POOL.COM - ON CORRECT FORK! - page 45. (Read 145191 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
My account is locked and have forgot my password. please send a reset to my email. usr: Klear12
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
since yesterdays rise.. and attention i've been getting orphaned blocks. Never had this problem before, anyone else experiencing the same problem? It's quite a few orphaned too..

much thanks
Activity: 214
I'm only mining at 83Kh/s so is there a stratum that I should use with a lower difficulty? and if so.. will it make any difference?

use stratum this stratum 188.165.164.185:80

Robshot i mine at 147 should i use that too?

yes you better use him.
I mine at 120-140 and also use that one.
you get more coins from every block else on the blocks you maybe get 5 coins or something and the small blocks you don't get nothing, now you get always something even from the small blocks.
but if you had a lot of luck you slow miner, has mined on a small block you get a lot of coins but the change for getting that is really small.
I had it twice in de last month, had then 150 coins (with a diff of 200)

ah okey,  Smiley the diff of 200 was good old shibe times..

haha yes long time ago, in our young shibe days Smiley
SAD story Cheesy Sitting on 4M doge, i hope lower diff returns Cheesy
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
can you set autopayout pls to 1000 minimum - difficulty to high now

would be great Smiley thanks
Activity: 56
I'm only mining at 83Kh/s so is there a stratum that I should use with a lower difficulty? and if so.. will it make any difference?

yes you better use him.
you get more coins from every block else on the blocks you maybe get 5 coins or something and the small blocks you don't get nothing, now you get always something even from the small blocks.
but if you had a lot of luck you slow miner, has mined on a small block you get a lot of coins but the change for getting that is really small.

haha yes long time ago, in our young shibe days Smiley
Activity: 25

yes you better use him.

yes you better use him.
Activity: 25

Activity: 179
Merit: 10
how do you estimate random block coin?

I plug in my hashrate on coinwarz and use the calculator there. my hashrate is just over 1900, but I plug in 1800 on coinwarz to try and be conservative.
at 1800 according to coinwarz I should be averaging 727, keep in mind I used 1800 not 1900+. and 1200 in 4 hours is quite low comparitively to the 2900 that the calculator is telling me.  Also when I look at the list of found blocks most of them have been pretty decent a couple of lows but also a lot of highs.

let me try explain

block is 1 - 1000 0000

coin wars counts 500 000 to make it simple...

i hope some day you will say here...i earned more then coinwarz calculation...i want to donate to pool  Grin

I understand that block is random between 1 and 1 million. and thats why i am a little conservative with coinwarz, but when I see my estimated hashrate constantly 500-700 lowers then what my system is doing I start to wonder if I am wasting effort on my end.

what can i say....i never checked coinwarz....like i say if you sending shares to us...when we hit a block...payment is made proportional....and speed is estimate from last shares....in mining sending shares is also a luck stuff....i was having same problem like you when i started mine on MPOS pools... (it was worldcoin then) but my payment was always ok..little less then coinwarz but i didnt bother.

I love support of fast-pool, nice quiet full explanation. I came here after mining at dogehouse, where I got 28000 doges one day but according to coinwarz had to have 42000, it was a couple of weeks ago. When I said it on IRC, I found out many new f**king words and I was banned as well with another user who also mentioned about big difference.
So support here and support there is a very big difference, thank you for your work and communication with users.

now europe or for every country Smiley start then with belgium

any good data center in belgium?

there are many companys where you can rent servers.
Http://www.servercolocate.com
http://www.xprovide.be

this is I think the best one in belgium http://www.interxion.com/

this is a good one in the netherlands http://www.trafego.nl/
Activity: 12
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
old stratum will be working dont worry Wink but if you can please use usa one

couse old one are much much overloaded

9999 works great....have a great lunch Smiley
Activity: 518
I am a meat Popsicle
NEW STRATUM ADDED:

USA.FAST-POOL.COM:3333

please use it even if you are not USA Smiley its fresh server

all of us need to go to new stratum ? 8888 or 9999 won't work ?

z

Plz dont tell me 9999 stopped working, I just had to switch all my workers to 9999 during my lunch just over 20 minutes ago. I am not home at the moment to correct another disaster
Activity: 214
NEW STRATUM ADDED:

all of us need to go to new stratum ? 8888 or 9999 won't work ?

z
NEW STRATUM ADDED:

this would have been nice information to have about 20 minutes ago when I was hope problem solving my connection issues

well sorry i was busy instaling this one..its not so simple if its must be secure
NEW STRATUM ADDED:

Activity: 518
I am a meat Popsicle
NEW STRATUM ADDED:

this would have been nice information to have about 20 minutes ago when I was hope problem solving my connection issues
NEW STRATUM ADDED:

NEW STRATUM ADDED:

Pages: