Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SSL][0%FEE] DOGECOIN POOL MINE! FAST-POOL.COM - ON CORRECT FORK! - page 85. (Read 145191 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
night I went to the other pool (with PPLNS) ... now I'm getting twice as much than on the fast-pool

yeah and?
sometimes you get here more then there.
just luck.
in the beginning of fast-pool, I have here 2-3k in a half day with only 140kH/s.

luck might be an hour or two ... but 24 hour, it's not luck, is a regularity
night I went to the other pool (with PPLNS) ... now I'm getting twice as much than on the fast-pool
and you now its random how much coins you get? Tongue

my hashrate is 1350 KH/s
befor DDOS atack i get on fast-pool ~1500 doge/hour, after DDOS - 750-900 doge/hour...
now on another pool i get 1500-1600 doge/hour
Activity: 56

yeah and?
sometimes you get here more then there.
just luck.
in the beginning of fast-pool, I have here 2-3k in a half day with only 140kH/s.

i mined 28minutes for only 1.5coins ;_; im such an unlucky person Cheesy

I am not mining right now Sad
my laptop can't handle it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
and you now its random how much coins you get? Tongue
i mined 28minutes for only 1.5coins ;_; im such an unlucky person Cheesy
now i try like this

-two times bad password. On second time i have info - account locked
-pass reset
-click on link
-type new pass

and i dont know how did this happen, but it change it! Cheesy but...
I have now locked account and cant use it.

ok now you know what your password is.
just ask here that they unlock your account.
then you can use it again.
Activity: 6
now i try like this

-two times bad password. On second time i have info - account locked
-pass reset
-click on link
-type new pass

and i dont know how did this happen, but it change it! Cheesy but...
I have now locked account and cant use it.
if you got the mail for setting your new password.
you must click on that link or copy and paste it.
than you can change it on the website.
Man, i have internet like one day or so...  Roll Eyes I have this info, that i cant change the pass on pool site, not on my mail. I click on this link and try to change, and then sh** happens.

I cant check if they unlock it, couse i have to change my pass first to login

hmm? I did the same thing like you, I try my pass 3 times, account was locked.
then I jsut changed my pass with the mail and wait for unlocking and it was just alright.
Man, i have internet like one day or so...  Roll Eyes I have this info, that i cant change the pass on pool site, not on my mail. I click on this link and try to change, and then sh** happens.

I cant check if they unlock it, couse i have to change my pass first to login
so i have very bad luck ;_;

http://puu.sh/61aCQ.png

yeah same here.
I think the people that hash faster than us take always just before us the blocks and there change is higher than our.
im still unable to replace the old password. I recived 3 times mail with info that i can and on pool i have this info:
"Unable to set new password"

login same here and in pool

must do the same thing but if you have change your password and your account is locked you can't still log in.
they must first unlock your account.
im still unable to replace the old password. I recived 3 times mail with info that i can and on pool i have this info:
"Unable to set new password"

login same here and in pool
so i have very bad luck ;_;

i know too alot bout computers Grin
ok thanks ^^

@fastpool so it should work and I get coins? hmm strange

btw how much % is the chance to find a block? after 7days 24/7 mining with 300-400kH/s no block .__.

I think that you must have defently have 1 but the chance is that you have bad luck very bad luck.
i know too alot bout computers Grin
ok thanks ^^

@fastpool so it should work and I get coins? hmm strange

btw how much % is the chance to find a block? after 7days 24/7 mining with 300-400kH/s no block .__.
Activity: 42
@darkhunter  as far as i know windows lock always puts your programs on idle, i think of it as 'screensaver-mode' Tongue
but uploads are still working, or music, or something other - all works except the miner :/

and if your mining with your pc not locked, than it works?
yes mining still works, when the PC isnt locked - but its risky maybe Grin burglar ... and so one XD im paranoid :p

yeah i could it unlocked - but i would be feeling better, when the pc is locked during im not there

hmmm strange and all your others programs not go idle.
I know a lot about computer stuff but I don't know a solution about that problem.

all miners on logout computer suppose to work on windows
@darkhunter  as far as i know windows lock always puts your programs on idle, i think of it as 'screensaver-mode' Tongue
but uploads are still working, or music, or something other - all works except the miner :/

yes mining still works, when the PC isnt locked - but its risky maybe Grin burglar ... and so one XD im paranoid :p

yeah i could it unlocked - but i would be feeling better, when the pc is locked during im not there

hmmm strange and all your others programs not go idle.
I know a lot about computer stuff but I don't know a solution about that problem.

Pages:
Jump to: