Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SSL][0%FEE] DOGECOIN POOL MINE! FAST-POOL.COM - ON CORRECT FORK! - page 88. (Read 145191 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

STRATUM IS OK...STATS ARE OK...FIXED
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
I`m still submitting over stratum, as my miner says, last share went over just seconds ago.
Can I go Huh? Or should I saty and restart miners after the fix???

stratum is dead?
Activity: 11
Can I go Huh? Or should I saty and restart miners after the fix???
ahh...got this let me fix this

Dont mean to be an ass, but what is going to happen to all our 'lost' coins that we should have been rewarded ?
payout is frozen...dont worry it will be counted correcly
Activity: 11
Same here, no unconfirmed reward

Will go elsewhere and come back tomorrow... I'm happy I  saw that before I went out :S
Activity: 56
ok that is a problem.
i am not mining right now.
but yeah there is something not completely right.
Activity: 27
30,749 also found but still no payments..

I hope pool operator fixes this problem asap.
Activity: 52
add this to .bat: --thread-concurrency 4096 -I 10 -g 1 -w 256
helped for my 5850...
fast-pool is my number one favorite mining pool  Cheesy

thanks, but result the same - cgminer crushes

is there a method to trace the problem?
Activity: 18
I have 13 Mh/s :-) and none reward from BLOCK 30681 to BLOCK 30744
sometimes if the blocks are that fast, that you don't have hashed on that block.
that means that your workers are busy with others blocks.
if you have luck that you mine a block and find him really fast you get more pay out (if i am not wrong)

I don't think so. I also couldn't get any payment with 5 found blocks which took some time not found in a seconds.

My last payment came from 30,681 after that one, I couldn't get any payment so far (now we found 6 more blocks after that with no payment..)

My miners up and working without problem. It looks like there is another problem appeared with pool..

Same here, 30681 was the last block I got rewards for...since then, I accumulate DOGE Estimates, and then they are just reset to zero (and am not rewarded for them) when we move to another block. Definitely something wrong here.
Activity: 238
6 blocks found and none reward and before that in 2 hours  just got 260 reward :|
btw iam mining with 2100kh

PS: while i was writing another blocks found and nothing. something is wrong
Activity: 27
sometimes if the blocks are that fast, that you don't have hashed on that block.
if you have luck that you mine a block and find him really fast you get more pay out (if i am not wrong)

I don't think so. I also couldn't get any payment with 5 found blocks which took some time not found in a seconds.

My last payment came from 30,681 after that one, I couldn't get any payment so far (now we found 6 more blocks after that with no payment..)

My miners up and working without problem. It looks like there is another problem appeared with pool..
Activity: 150
I noticed that since the long block we found another 5, but only reward for block 30681 is in-between the unconfirmed credits. I cannot see any unconfirmed rewards for blocks 30692, 30693, 30713, 30718.

Hi

Me too :-(

a friend of my, has a question: the new server is he already running?
if he is running than my friend come to this pool.
I`m not too slow, and after last block was found, my over 2000 valid shares went to 0, on previous block, last time I spotted it I had over 300, on actual block I have  over 200, according to dashboard I`m doing 20shares/s

edit: I was writing to fast, but I`m not so fast in share submission, doing only 0.20 shares/s. :-)))
Activity: 7
I noticed that since the long block we found another 5, but only reward for block 30681 is in-between the unconfirmed credits. I cannot see any unconfirmed rewards for blocks 30692, 30693, 30713, 30718.

Hi

I have noticed the same. I emailed the pool admin, I will let you guys know of any results.

Same here and I have a hash rate of 5Mh/s which is decent....
Activity: 56

Hi

a friend of my, has a question: the new server is he already running?
if he is running than my friend come to this pool.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
+1

:/ mine for another hour and no other transactions
Activity: 18

Hi

Pages:
Jump to: