Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STAB] STABLE - ICO is over - Controlled Price Increases - page 4. (Read 34560 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
so according to roadmap tomorrow new wallet with first increase countdown

...now, speaking of wallet

as the stable wallet is a direct descendant of x15coin and seems to be identical twin of aegiscoin, there's just 1 deviation I'm curious about.
I pretty much don't have a clue how to rate that, as I couldn't find a reference anywhere else (not even at cpan).
you'll find it somewhere right in the middle of T512_21

Code:
aegis/src/hamsi_helper.c

static const sph_u32 T512_21[128][16] = {
 SPH_C32(0x2f353af4), SPH_C32(0xb1337778), SPH_C32(0xc4b6a25d), // <- @22788 this should be: 0xb1152578
                                       ==========
}

now, maybe you can shed some light on that...

dont know much about codes, what do you think it means

actually I intended to get the dev to comment upon that... as it's a pretty subtle deviation in one of a gazillion values in those lookup table arrays... but if someone changed this I as well suppose him to be able to elaborate on that... or point to a source where this change was implemented when he adopted the code... 
...so, it was actually not you I addressed. just took your comment as a discussion starter Wink

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

as the stable wallet is a direct descendant of x15coin and seems to be identical twin of aegiscoin, there's just 1 deviation I'm curious about.
I pretty much don't have a clue how to rate that, as I couldn't find a reference anywhere else (not even at cpan).

Code:
aegis/src/hamsi_helper.c

SPH_C32(0x2f353af4), SPH_C32(0xb1337778), SPH_C32(0xc4b6a25d), // <- @22788 this should be: 0xb1152578
                                       ==========
}

dont know much about codes, what do you think it means
Activity: 84

Code:
aegis/src/hamsi_helper.c

==========
}

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

That's right!
bought some coins still wondering if i should buy the y been minimum 44k. as dev said 50% is already given to put in the stablefund, in multisig wallets. meaning if dev reaches his target of 75% only 500k would be available to buy so this could rise pretty rapid from here. plus if dev does push it with the funds. i am thinking this could do wonders and reach nice heights
Activity: 56
how long do I need to 'freeze' my wallet before I can take out %100? Or is that even an option?

80% of your funds will be frizzed and you will only be able to withdrawn 20% of it per month.
So you can take a maximum of 20% month until you reach 10k, then you can withdrawn all the 10k STABLE (this last part was not featured in the WP).
where is the team from?
how long do I need to 'freeze' my wallet before I can take out %100? Or is that even an option?

80% of your funds will be frizzed and you will only be able to withdrawn 20% of it per month.
So you can take a maximum of 20% month until you reach 10k, then you can withdrawn all the 10k STABLE (this last part was not featured in the WP).
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
dev may i know if i do meet the minimum requirement of 44k coins how much can i earn monthly. assuming the coin price rises, would the minimum be changed to something lower to allow new buyers to profit

dev could you answer my question

It will depend on how much coins STABLEMINE gathers. I can't give you a number at the moment. We will also distribute the coins we gather in the value increases.
dev may i know if i do meet the minimum requirement of 44k coins how much can i earn monthly. assuming the coin price rises, would the minimum be changed to something lower to allow new buyers to profit

dev could you answer my question
Activity: 610
dev what about other exchanges
but king coin had stupid high price for ico it was insane devs idea to put it too high

btw how to enter fund i send application and still nobody was contact me

We will contact everyone in a few days. At the moment we are gathering applications.
Activity: 74
but king coin had stupid high price for ico it was insane devs idea to put it too high

btw how to enter fund i send application and still nobody was contact me
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Multipools are mining this coin now (at least Yaamp does). They mine it and sell immediately. This holds the coin's price down for a while.

That's true also for KINGcoin!
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073
Multipools are mining this coin now (at least Yaamp does). They mine it and sell immediately. This holds the coin's price down for a while.
Pages:
Jump to: