Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STABLECOIN][POOL][PPLNS][STRATUM][1% FEE] Silverwolf's StableCoin Pool - page 2. (Read 8235 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 100
What I can say that pool operator operating with about 80% of the hashrate on his 2 pools can do whatever he wants to the blockchain.

As I said, good luck.

That is not true.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Wait... I get it now.

Your taking a (made up) dispute with a pool operator and making remarks about the COIN.

Whatever, failcoin declared
Within a million years wont touch this coin now
What I can say that pool operator operating with about 80% of the hashrate on his 2 pools can do whatever he wants to the blockchain

There are plenty of good pools now for SBC, anyone legitimately interested in mining SBC would simply switch to another pool after a dispute with a pool owner.

Your making generalizations and accusations against the coin that have nothing to do with me.

I'm guessing this is another attack on StableCoin.  It's not the first one we have seen but I have to admit, it's better planned than the last one was. 

The theory probably goes something like this :

1. Create a dispute with the largest pool operator
2. Try and discredit him
3. Clumsily try and turn it into an attempt to discredit the coin itself.

And with that realization..  Our conversation is terminated.

[IGNORE : Ethera]

What I can say that pool operator operating with about 80% of the hashrate on his 2 pools can do whatever he wants to the blockchain.

As I said, good luck.

So now you think I forked the block chain ?

I went to a lot of trouble and some personal expense to launch a second pool on a completely different host in a completely different part of the country, solely to protect the block chain.

That's the whole point in the automatic registration caps (on all of my pools) which some people said was completely unnecessary.

Moreover, I think someone might have noticed if I had figured out a way to fork the block chain.

If you have any actual evidence of a fork I encourage you to share it.

Activity: 69

As I said, good luck.
yes, i see, thats the problem, I am missing the rest... thats a day and a half.... I am missing from here till mondays morning...

you are probably confused because of the time-zone differences as far as how many days the span was.

times notwithstanding, your wallet never exceeded 6111.92555338 coins that you earned here.

It's not possible for me to have done anything to alter the transaction history or the balance of your wallet.

I have no idea how but check this out:

friday to saturday night, my local time 1am (1am at saturday) i switch all my miners to your pool
monday morning, at work, 7.30 am local time, i switch my workers to ltc pool.

Tell me (and I am not an idiot), with even you saying 3 days farming, with my hashrate... how the hell i swiched off at sunday afternoon?
on your blockchain the 00 hours are my 1 am, so i am blockchain +1.

I couldnt care less for those 4k lost, I care about what the fuck happened. with my hashrate tell me, how much was I supposed to earn?

thats a very complex question... the difficulty changed a lot during the time you were mining as the attached spreadsheet shows.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B6PMWmOuapNuLWFkd0VSWlBNS3M/edit?usp=sharing

when the difficulty goes up you earn less when it goes down you earn more.

thank you for the lesson master.. as you immagine me with 14 Mhash had no idea what I was doing.

Whatever, failcoin declared, thanks for nothing. Keep up the good job! Next time you have "theft" I hope there will be more idiots like me giving 10% of 14Mhash rate towards restoring your failcode pool. Nice going. Within a million years wont touch this coin now.

If you think a pool operator could possibly modify the balance in your client (wallet) then well....

Using the highest difficulty during the time you were mining would yield about 3200 coins / 24 hours at that difficulty.

That doesn't account for stales, orphans, or luck.

With the difficulty changing rapidly, I would encourage you to do your own math.  Because I'm not going to spend 5 hours doing it for you.

The only thing I can tell you is that the pool paid you exactly what you had earned.
yes, i see, thats the problem, I am missing the rest... thats a day and a half.... I am missing from here till mondays morning...

you are probably confused because of the time-zone differences as far as how many days the span was.

times notwithstanding, your wallet never exceeded 6111.92555338 coins that you earned here.

It's not possible for me to have done anything to alter the transaction history or the balance of your wallet.

friday to saturday night, my local time 1am (1am at saturday) i switch all my miners to your pool

Tell me (and I am not an idiot), with even you saying 3 days farming, with my hashrate... how the hell i swiched off at sunday afternoon?

I couldnt care less for those 4k lost, I care about what the fuck happened. with my hashrate tell me, how much was I supposed to earn?

thats a very complex question... the difficulty changed a lot during the time you were mining as the attached spreadsheet shows.

thank you for the lesson master.. as you immagine me with 14 Mhash had no idea what I was doing.

Whatever, failcoin declared, thanks for nothing. Keep up the good job! Next time you have "theft" I hope there will be more idiots like me giving 10% of 14Mhash rate towards restoring your failcode pool. Nice going. Within a million years wont touch this coin now.
The prices are listed at the RRP for the UK from the manufacturer.

If you have an affiliate for the steam codes I would probably link that for you.

But I think i'll hold off on the sex toys for the moment.

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
The prices are listed at the RRP for the UK from the manufacturer.
If you put a link to my store on your pool I will pay you 20% BTC for all sales your traffic generates, see sig.

Let me know if you need any certain sized banners etc.

$32 for some lube seems a little high, it is an interesting idea though..

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
If you put a link to my store on your pool I will pay you 20% BTC for all sales your traffic generates, see sig.

Let me know if you need any certain sized banners etc.

First I saw it in my client, that what i was going for.

As i reached it I quitted.

Look at my hashrate, when i started when i finished.

Ok,

It seems I misunderstood your question.  Sorry about that, but you did come in swinging.

Your balance never reached 10,000.  You must have been mistaken, or perhaps there was a bug in the client.

Your block explorer record shows this : http://coinminer.net:2750/address/sNJ5krZQ4FqqBqyJBtHVNhLJUM5B9Vs5zK
First I saw it in my client, that what i was going for.

As i reached it I quitted.

Look at my hashrate, when i started when i finished.
First of all, i started night friday saturday, stopped early monday morning
I was hashing with almost 14Mhash

third only my LAST payment was set to 235, as it was to complete my 10k stable coins, your claim that it was always set to it is easy to test by your transactions
322896   2013-06-09 06:05:16   Debit_ATP   sNJ5krZQ4FqqBqyJBtHVNhLJUM5B9Vs5zK      -249.96232919
324799   2013-06-09 07:50:19   Debit_ATP   sNJ5krZQ4FqqBqyJBtHVNhLJUM5B9Vs5zK      -251.80760136

and so forth, due to the me setting payout at 250 (maximum). (this is the first your claim awesomely shown here).

I didnt report anything, becouse I had 10k sbs, and i turned it off, did backup and shutdown my client. For the future (like now).

Now do the (at that given point of difficulty) calculation of how much I should have earned with this rate in those times that you state, then look at what I am saying, think about "theft" from your pool and could it go somewhere wrong.

Srsly, I am not an idiot, I could do about 50 ltc in that time that I was farming, but I stayed untill I reached 10k sbc.

My wallet shows transfers: 6/8/2013 3:00 first (The drunken night starts) and finishes 6/9/2013 19:33 (last payout).
Would you like screenshots or any other proof?
I couldnt care less (as you understand from my hashrate, I am not some weirdo with 1 graphic card crying over something I might think is wrong) about the stable coin, I care about the what the fuck happened. Cuz I had mined till I had 10k, quit, did backup of walled (after last transaction, which was set from 250 to 235 (and stayed from there on)) and forgot about it till the time come.

Do you get why I am concerned?

Where are you getting your 10k number ?

Where did you see that number ?
First of all, i started night friday saturday, stopped early monday morning
I was hashing with almost 14Mhash

third only my LAST payment was set to 235, as it was to complete my 10k stable coins, your claim that it was always set to it is easy to test by your transactions
322896   2013-06-09 06:05:16   Debit_ATP   sNJ5krZQ4FqqBqyJBtHVNhLJUM5B9Vs5zK      -249.96232919
324799   2013-06-09 07:50:19   Debit_ATP   sNJ5krZQ4FqqBqyJBtHVNhLJUM5B9Vs5zK      -251.80760136

and so forth, due to the me setting payout at 250 (maximum). (this is the first your claim awesomely shown here).

I didnt report anything, becouse I had 10k sbs, and i turned it off, did backup and shutdown my client. For the future (like now).

Now do the (at that given point of difficulty) calculation of how much I should have earned with this rate in those times that you state, then look at what I am saying, think about "theft" from your pool and could it go somewhere wrong.

Srsly, I am not an idiot, I could do about 50 ltc in that time that I was farming, but I stayed untill I reached 10k sbc.

My wallet shows transfers: 6/8/2013 3:00 first (The drunken night starts) and finishes 6/9/2013 19:33 (last payout).
Would you like screenshots or any other proof?
I couldnt care less (as you understand from my hashrate, I am not some weirdo with 1 graphic card crying over something I might think is wrong) about the stable coin, I care about the what the fuck happened. Cuz I had mined till I had 10k, quit, did backup of walled (after last transaction, which was set from 250 to 235 (and stayed from there on)) and forgot about it till the time come.

Do you get why I am concerned?
Ok,

I have reviewed your data and I have no idea what you are talking about.  I think perhaps you are confused.

You are user id #436, you mined on the #1 pool from 06/07/2013 to 06/09/2013 (three days as you said) and during that time your Automatic Payout Threshold was set.  It is still set at 235 coins.

Your balance with the pool never exceeded this number by much because every time it did a payment was issued to your wallet, automatically as it's supposed to be.

You stopped mining on 06/09/2013 at about 11:20, your ledger shows your last block payouts on the 9th dropping from your average because you stopped mining and the PPLNS system was just paying the few shares that carried over after you stopped mining.

You returned on the 11th  and you only mined for about 15 minutes.  This wasn't even long enough to reach your full PPLNS payout as your block payouts during this time show.

There are no missing rows in the ledger table because the id #'s are all in perfect sequence during this time.  There are no missing entries.

You did not have any payouts during this time because you weren't mining here.

Furthermore,

1. It has been more than 10 days since you mined at this pool.  Why haven't you reported this issue before now ?
2. You did not use the support ticket system to report your issue, instead opting to post your complaint publicly before even letting me look into it.
3. You certainly did not post your issue in any kind of a professional or courteous manner, instead opting to accuse me of something ?  I'm not sure what in your very first post.
4. It almost sounds like you are accusing me of stealing coins from your wallet, but that is simply impossible.

All of this gives me the impression that you decided to attack this pool in the court of public opinion, possibly you are upset with me for some reason, although I can't imagine why.

In conclusion,

I have reviewed the database thoroughly and you mined for 3 days, you earned 6,123 (Rounded) coins, 6,111.92555338 of which were already withdrawn from the pool by your ATP payments every so often, the remaining 11.279642060000002 coins are currently in your pool account balance and can be withdrawn at any time.

Here is your account data from the account balance table:

436, 436, 11.279642060000002, sNJ5krZQ4FqqBqyJBtHVNhLJUM5B9Vs5zK, 6111.92555338, 235.00

I've uploaded your entire ledger here (LibreOffice Format) for review : https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B6PMWmOuapNualljYlBxLTM0QWM/edit?usp=sharing

I suppose it's possible you were unaware that your mining rig(s) disconnected from the pool on the 9th, and that you haven't looked at your SBC wallet at all in the last 10 days, but I do find it a little hard to believe.  And if it is true, than you aren't monitoring your mining operations any where nearly as closely as I would expect for someone who has invested the funds to build a 14mh/s rig.  If I had enough money to build a rig of this size I would be watching it like a freaking hawk!!!  As I would imagine most people would.

Moreover, when you have a problem you might want to be a little more mature in reporting it, in case it turns out you were mistaken as it has in this case.  Rather than leaping to troublesome accusations.

I run HONEST pools.  I always have.  When there is a problem I review it carefully and the ONE time it turned out to be my issue (on the now closed PWC pool) due to a bug in the payout logic, I used my own personal bank account to purchase enough coins to pay everyone what they had earned.

I think that my reputation speaks for itself in this regard.  If you have any further issues, please let me know.
Which pool are you mining on ?

And what is your username on the pool ?

Nevermind I found you on Pool #1. Let me look into it.

Give me a minute, I just woke up.

Pages:
Jump to: