Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STABLECOIN][POOL][PPLNS][STRATUM][1% FEE] Silverwolf's StableCoin Pool - page 4. (Read 8235 times)

Activity: 684
Merit: 500
Veni. Vidi. Vici.
Now it is. For a few minute we had greater than 95%. Tongue
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Manual payout seems to work just fine, and the pool is at about ~%60 of the total network hash rate.
Activity: 684
Merit: 500
Veni. Vidi. Vici.
Yeah, cashed out around 2100 earlier. Worked great! Also, is this pool has almost 100% of the hash rate...
Activity: 87
Has anyone used the Manual "Cash Out" function since i updated & re-enabled it ?

I tested it thoroughly but I would still like to get some reports from users that it is working for them.

I'll be your guinea pig as soon as I've mined a bit more. I'll happily confirm that auto payouts are working like a champ though.
Activity: 112
Has anyone used the Manual "Cash Out" function since i updated & re-enabled it ?

I tested it thoroughly but I would still like to get some reports from users that it is working for them.

Also tweaked the database to improve performance of the stats page as it was getting a little sluggish.
Added Getwork with LongPoll support on port 8350 by request.

Modified Stratum Share Difficulty Slightly to match with Getwork. 

Both are now 63 (Stratum was 60)

url = http://silverwolf.ath.cx
port = 3337 (Stratum) or 8350 (Getwork w/LP)
username = username.workername
password = workerpassword
Manual withdrawal functionality has been reworked to prevent exploitation and has been enabled again.

How it works now :

When you click the "Cash Out" button, instead of sending the money immediately it "Schedules" the withdrawal request.

Withdrawal requests are processed every minute when the cronjob runs.

Enjoy !
Also, I've updated Silverwolf's Mining's Main page.

It now includes all of our pools and stats for each of them.

To check it out just go to the main site.  http://silverwolf.ath.cx

WOW, ok.  The pool has recovered!  We are now in the positives! (Yay an account balance greater than zero !!)

WAY WAY faster than I had expected, thanks to our fantastic donators !

You guys really did us right and once we have some funds I will make it up to each of you !

You may want to resume your normal donation percentages now.

Activity: 69
its not bad Cheesy we all have our sympathies for pool op, so we can do what we can (i mean we dont need to fix this insta second!). Within  a day pool will be back operating normaly, we all happy. (I like seeing numbers pop.. you know what i mean).
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
Giving 10% for the time being.

What is bad is Ethera giving 10% is actually MORE than me giving 100%   Roll Eyes
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
Moving to 100% for a few hours...please let us know when you are close to the black again.
Activity: 69
Giving 10% for the time being.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Sorry to hear about the attack. I'm donating 50% (as yonsje).
Sorry to hear about the attack. I've adjusted to 100% donation for the good of the people. Silverwolf, please let us know in a thread update or PM that we have recovered the pool funding that was compromised.

I vote to leave the information up and well known. We don't need what ever tools the thief is using to become a widespread problem. If the devs and pool operators can be notified, it needs to be done. A sticky thread in the Pools forum should be made ASAP.

Thank You and I agree :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=229767.new#new
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/vulnerability-in-mmcfe-manual-withdrawal-logic-229766
Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
Sorry to hear about the attack. I've adjusted to 100% donation for the good of the people. Silverwolf, please let us know in a thread update or PM that we have recovered the pool funding that was compromised.

I vote to leave the information up and well known. We don't need what ever tools the thief is using to become a widespread problem. If the devs and pool operators can be notified, it needs to be done. A sticky thread in the Pools forum should be made ASAP.
On a side note, the network hash has increased to the point where we are now less than than 45% so new user registrations have automatically unlocked so there are some slots available.

They will automatically lock again if we exceed the 45% threshold.

Wow, that didn't take long.  Back up to 46% and registrations properly locked again.

Anyhow, if your interested in an account keep an eye on the network hash.  As it increases our registrations will automatically unlock.

Thank You !

Hows the crate working for you ?  I've heard that it makes a big difference but haven't tried it yet myself ?

Makes things a lot neater and the airflow is pretty good.

Lol its a pretty ugly setup because I didn't have the right tools to cut out parts of the crate.

I'll finish everything up tomorrow but I'm just glad everything's working right now Smiley

Sounds sweet!  You should post a pic!
On a side note, the network hash has increased to the point where we are now less than than 45% so new user registrations have automatically unlocked so there are some slots available.

They will automatically lock again if we exceed the 45% threshold.
Pages:
Jump to: