Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STD] StandardCoin - BUILT-IN EXCHANGE - Permanently Rising Rate - page 36. (Read 47979 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
"Nobody is depositing anything. The exchange works like this..."

If the exchange works like you say it does it is a pretty unique idea.

However, if the exchange doesn't work like you say it does then who's to say you can't just loophole all the BTC to your own personal BTC address?

Or how do we know the software is secure enough so that someone doesn't do the same?

Blind trust is the biggest issue.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Password Protected Wallet is Uploaded. Password will be released on launch.
Download here: https://standardcoin.net/
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
If I wanted STD, I'd go outside.
Activity: 73
Merit: 12
BTW its not too late to change it to ASIC-resistant algo.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Looks like the wallet has unique features.But your choice of algo is not good.Anti-asic new algo should be better.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
another question.. how about if all initial investors want to withdraw BTC and Miners also .. there would not be enough BTC to give away
WRONG!!!
Even if all initial investors, future investors and miners want to sell their STD for BTC, there is always enough BTC for them.  That is how the system designed.
For example:
Current AMC is 40 BTC. Total stored STD for new investors is: 200,000,000 (50% coins of network). Investor 2 invests 40 BTC.
  • AMC is now increased to 80 BTC.
  • Investor 2 will receive: (40/AMC * stored STD) = 40/80 * 200,000,000 = 100,000,000 STD
  • "kernel" : "scrypt",
  • The new stored STD is: 200,000,000 - 100,000,000 = 100,000,000 STD
All STD is guaranteed to be bought back to the store at 20 satoshi, No matter how many STD is bought back, the GER won't fall.
The initial investors are now doubled their investment as the GER is doubled.

We now have 80 BTC stored to buy back STD.
The GER is 20 satoshi.
Total STD in circulation: 300,000,000 STD (including the STD that hasn't been mined yet).
Even if miners mined all STD, investors dump all their STD at 20 satoshi, it only needs 60 BTC to cover them all.

chill man i´m only asking..
 What about this scenario..

Current AMC is 40 BTC after valuation phase so each Std worths 10 Satoshi. You have 40BTC to backup withdraws.
1.-You don´t get any future investors quickly.
2.-Miners begin to mine and sell as they always do
3.-Lots of initial Investors decide to invest somewhere else so they also withdraw a big amount ..say 20 BTC
4.- I know the price for STD keeps the same but now there are only 20 BTC to pay for the miners. If they keep mining and no one is quickly playing the part as future investor there wont be any BTC to backup miners selling's.

Maybe im still missing something

StandardCoin don't need any future investors to backup withdraws at GER.
Remember that the maximum amount of STD Initial Investors can get is: 100,000,000
Future Investors: 200,000,000
Miners: 100,000,000
So the maximum amount of BTC initial investors can withdraw at 10 satoshi is: 10 BTC.
Maximum amount of BTC miners can get withdraw at 10 satoshi is: 10 BTC.
Maximum amount of BTC future investors can get withdraw at 10 satoshi is: 20 BTC.
The amount of BTC stored always matches the amount of total STD in the network.
Activity: 56
another question.. how about if all initial investors want to withdraw BTC and Miners also .. there would not be enough BTC to give away
WRONG!!!
Even if all initial investors, future investors and miners want to sell their STD for BTC, there is always enough BTC for them.  That is how the system designed.
For example:
Current AMC is 40 BTC. Total stored STD for new investors is: 200,000,000 (50% coins of network). Investor 2 invests 40 BTC.
  • Investor 2 will receive: (40/AMC * stored STD) = 40/80 * 200,000,000 = 100,000,000 STD
All STD is guaranteed to be bought back to the store at 20 satoshi, No matter how many STD is bought back, the GER won't fall.

The GER is 20 satoshi.
Total STD in circulation: 300,000,000 STD (including the STD that hasn't been mined yet).
Even if miners mined all STD, investors dump all their STD at 20 satoshi, it only needs 60 BTC to cover them all.

chill man i´m only asking..
 What about this scenario..

Current AMC is 40 BTC after valuation phase so each Std worths 10 Satoshi. You have 40BTC to backup withdraws.
1.-You don´t get any future investors quickly.
2.-Miners begin to mine and sell as they always do
3.-Lots of initial Investors decide to invest somewhere else so they also withdraw a big amount ..say 20 BTC
4.- I know the price for STD keeps the same but now there are only 20 BTC to pay for the miners. If they keep mining and no one is quickly playing the part as future investor there wont be any BTC to backup miners selling's.

Maybe im still missing something
WRONG!!!
For example:

The GER is 20 satoshi.
Activity: 50

Yeap its a ponzi system with fancy layout who ever cant see it he deserves to get scammed.

Also miners will be the big victims here as the value of the standarcoin will not be enough to cover electricity cost.
Not to mention there isnt any point for miners to exist in this system, this is just a ponzi system in which developer put miners in the game to justify that this is a cryptocoin and he gently described this situation as "coin mostly for investors".

Did I do the math correctly If I think a Initial investor gets more revenue per BTC invested then if he would invest that same amount later
(assuming the total invested percentage compared to his investment stays about the same) ?

It's difficult to make clear what I mean in English because it's not my native language, but hopefully you'll understand what I'm going for with this.

Actually,
right after the price valuation phase is ended. The first investor who buy will get the same amount as any initial investors.
Ok, thank you for the information.
 I actually like the idea to keep the price steady. So are you the 50% stakeholder for future investors? an idea to make you fast millionaire
I am not holding anything. The 50% coins can be bought up anytime, and the Bitcoin that is used to buy up the 50% coins will be used to buy back all the STD in the network. So basically I'm not holding anything for myself.
The main profit I aim for is to charge a small fee per transaction (like 0.5%) and buy some STD for myself in the price valuation phase and hold them until price go up (And of course it has to go up because it can't fall).

Ok.. again thank you for your answers.. i´m going to risk some BTC into your project and see how it works
good luck!
 I actually like the idea to keep the price steady. So are you the 50% stakeholder for future investors? an idea to make you fast millionaire
I am not holding anything. The 50% coins can be bought up anytime, and the Bitcoin that is used to buy up the 50% coins will be used to buy back all the STD in the network. So basically I'm not holding anything for myself.
The main profit I aim for is to charge a small fee per transaction (like 0.5%) and buy some STD for myself in the price valuation phase and hold them until price go up (And of course it has to go up because it can't fall).
So i think this is a good idea but needs to be better planed..

One of the most important things for this to work is confidence.. since you (dev) are an anonymous newbie, it is extremely risky for all of us to deposit bitcoin in your exchange. Your fixed exchange idea works like some sort of Bank and for that you shouldn´t be an anonymous entity since the likelihood that you just run away with all bitcoins deposited there is really high for the users. Is like trading with MT Gox but with an annonymus person.

Said so i would recommend all "investors" to work on this with extremely caution.. Im not saying it is a scam but there are some points you (dev) should work.

good luck

p.s here some info about the website domain

WHOIS information for standardcoin.net:***

Domain ID:
Domain Name: standardcoin.net
Created On: 11-Mar-2014 00:00:00
Expiration Date: 11-Mar-2015 00:00:00
Sponsoring Registrar: ENOM (ENOM)
Name Server: amy.ns.cloudflare.com
Name Server: gabe.ns.cloudflare.com
Registrant ID: Unknown
Registrant Name: Unknown
Registrant Organization: Unknown
Registrant Street1: Unknown
Registrant Street2: Unknown
Registrant Street3: Unknown
Registrant City: Unknown
Registrant State/Province: Unknown
Registrant Postal Code: Unknown
Registrant Country: Unknown
Registrant Phone: Unknown
Registrant Fax: Unknown
Registrant Email: Unknown
Admin ID: Unknown
Admin Name: Unknown
Admin Organization: Unknown
Admin Street1: Unknown
Admin Street2: Unknown
Admin Street3: Unknown
Admin City: Unknown
Admin State: Unknown
Admin Postal Code: Unknown
Admin Country: Unknown
Admin Phone: Unknown
Admin Fax: Unknown
Admin Email: Unknown
Nobody is depositing anything. The exchange works like this:
  • If you are a buyer, you only need to enter your STD address to the exchange, a BTC address associated with that STD address is generated. You send BTC to that address and a calculated amount of STD will be sent to your STD address automatically.
  • And if you are a seller, you will have to enter your BTC address to the exchange, a STD address associated with that BTC address is generated. You send STD to that address and you will receive BTC to your BTC address at the GER.
So, nobody is risking anything.
The most risky part is the Price Valuation Phase. STD can not be sent instantly because we have to wait for the Price Valuation Phase to end before the exchange can calculate the amount of STD that will be sent to each inital investor.
So you can avoid risking your BTC by waiting for the Price Valuation Phase to end and start investing in the Free Market Phase.

One of the most important things for this to work is confidence.. since you (dev) are an anonymous newbie, it is extremely risky for all of us to deposit bitcoin in your exchange. Your fixed exchange idea works like some sort of Bank and for that you shouldn´t be an anonymous entity since the likelihood that you just run away with all bitcoins deposited there is really high for the users. Is like trading with MT Gox but with an annonymus person.

Said so i would recommend all "investors" to work on this with extremely caution.. Im not saying it is a scam but there are some points you (dev) should work.

good luck

Domain ID:
Nobody is depositing anything. The exchange works like this:
  • If you are a buyer, you only need to enter your STD address to the exchange, a BTC address associated with that STD address is generated. You send BTC to that address and a calculated amount of STD will be sent to your STD address automatically.
  • And if you are a seller, you will have to enter your BTC address to the exchange, a STD address associated with that BTC address is generated. You send STD to that address and you will receive BTC to your BTC address at the GER.
So, nobody is risking anything.
The most risky part is the Price Valuation Phase. STD can not be sent instantly because we have to wait for the Price Valuation Phase to end before the exchange can calculate the amount of STD that will be sent to each inital investor.
So you can avoid risking your BTC by waiting for the Price Valuation Phase to end and start investing in the Free Market Phase.

good luck

Domain ID:
newbie+no escrow=scam
 this one looks huge and advanced scam
A huge font size will not make it the truth.
Now it looks as small as it should be Wink

So all coins without Escrow are scams? What a superb conclusion Huh

I've read the Standardcoin website 3 times, and I didn't fully understand about 10% of it.
But just because 10% is to complicated for me doesn't make it a scam.

But lets try it..
I believe this is not a scam until proven.
And "no Escrow" is no proof for a scam.

And did it work? Do you believe me now because my font size is bigger then yours?

I'm not with the Dev team, and just an Pool Op for several coins.
We are going to setup a pool at https://std.mining4all.eu for this coin, and all we can do is hope this is a "good" coin with some nice new ideas behind it.
And if someone has real solid prove or a good founded base to call this a scam coin then I really love to read about it before we fire op our server.

Is it really that hard to understand the system?
Which part did you didn't understand? I will try to explain it again.
Basically. The Price can't false because all the BTC that invested into the coin is used to buy back all the coins in the network (even the coins that hasn't been mined yet). So, no matter how many coins are dumped, the price can't fall.
And as more BTC invested, the price will rise.

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
newbie+no escrow=scam

Totally Agreed. This is 100% SCAM

But I have to admit that the idea is brilliant. Perhaps someone that is trustable can use the idea and make a coin for us?
Activity: 12
newbie+no escrow=scam

Pages:
Jump to: