Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STD] StandardCoin - BUILT-IN EXCHANGE - Permanently Rising Rate - page 13. (Read 25360 times)

Activity: 540
Merit: 500
He scammed no one, the only problem is that ghibly is a depressed and lonely guy that probably masturbates at all the attention he gets here.
But be careful, saying that you believe in StandardCoin will make you automatically a sockpuppet according to this mastermind.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
The Dev Promised to deliver the IPO coins and an exchange system. Well, he did.
IPO investors received their coins and the exchange is working.
I don't know why he is still tagged as scammer?
Who did he scam?
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
http://Sweet.Domains
By the way, was looking at your activity: 69 total posts of which 43 in Standardcoin threads.
You totally don't look fishy, at all xD
Assumptions again.  The truth is I mine coins, including standardcoin, and came here in the hope of unbiased information, not hunches from the likes of you.

But ok, either way, you make zero sense even if you are legit so.... get lost. Now I've said it xD

You've said "bye" several times, yet you continue to reply.  I guess you've got nothing better to do.  Try a hobby - google will help you.
+1
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
By the way, was looking at your activity: 69 total posts of which 43 in Standardcoin threads.
Assumptions again.  The truth is I mine coins, including standardcoin, and came here in the hope of unbiased information, not hunches from the likes of you.

But ok, either way, you make zero sense even if you are legit so.... get lost. Now I've said it xD

You've said "bye" several times, yet you continue to reply.  I guess you've got nothing better to do.  Try a hobby - google will help you.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
Crypto entrepreneur and consultant

You are more likely to find someone who bans you for trolling xD

How is pointing out that you're making up baseless stories about someone "trolling?"

You need to look at why you act so high and mighty, just because you've made more posts and have a longer row of yellow dots against your name.  Maybe your life is lacking in some other area?  [This first psychiatry session has been gratis]
legendary
You are more likely to find someone who bans you for trolling xD
Cause I proved my trustfullness over and over for months.

I wouldn't trust you as far as I could throw you.  Who did you bribe to get the trust points?

And no I'm not the only one, only a couple of newbies are not realizing, look at the old thread (but most likely dev's sockpuppets or even alt accounts).

You're the only one I saw moaning in the other thread.  Everyone else just wasn't sure about the coins being late.

And I'm not abusing the system, otherwise I would have tagged you too at this point, based on the above assumption you are an alt account. But THAT is only an assumption, so I'm not doing that. Unlike op running a ponzi, which is a fact.

You ASSUMED the dev is a scammer.  You ought to have your trust points removed.  Let me see if I can find someone to do so.  Or maybe your account on here should be removed for tarnishing someone's name.  Or maybe the dev should take you to court for libel.  Now shut up, you're really boring me.

Bye.

That's the fifth time you've said bye, liar.
Activity: 196
For the benefit of medical research
Cause I proved my trustfullness over and over for months.
And no I'm not the only one, only a couple of newbies are not realizing, look at the old thread (but most likely dev's sockpuppets or even alt accounts).

And I'm not abusing the system, otherwise I would have tagged you too at this point, based on the above assumption you are an alt account. But THAT is only an assumption, so I'm not doing that. Unlike op running a ponzi, which is a fact.

Bye.

I really like this Ponzi scheme. Probably I'm going to invest some more BTC.
legendary
Cause I proved my trustyness over and over for months.

Bye.
That's because I'm under default trust, so anyone can see my rating, while only those users who have you under their trust tree can see yours (not many I guess xD).
And that's for good reason: trusted members feedback matters more.
You'll need some other trusted and experienced user to give a positive to negate mine, but won't happen since everyone understands why this is a Ponzi.

Otherwise everyone could create 100000 fake accounts to give himself positive feedbacks and scam everyone asses unaffected...

Everyone understands it's a Ponzi?  Really?  You're the only one spouting it on here.

So for some reason you have this trust score, and you get to vote on everyone else.  How can anyone else get a trust score if most people don't have one to give anyone else one?
legendary
That's because I'm under default trust, so anyone can see my rating, while only those users who have you under their trust tree can see yours (not many I guess xD).
And that's for good reason: trusted members feedback matters more.
You'll need some other trusted and experienced user to give a positive to negate mine, but won't happen since everyone understands why this is a Ponzi.

Otherwise everyone could create 100000 fake accounts to give himself positive feedbacks and scam everyone asses unaffected...

[EDIT] and by looking at your comments you still don't understand that the scam is matematically evident by it's own structure, not based on any assumption and that delivering ipo coins has nothing to do with that (nay, part of the plan, as it was extensively explained). But you are probably dev's sockpuppets anyway so I'm definetly wasting my time.
But only ghibly's seems to be having an effect.

Thank you! Got it.
I gave them a positive rating although I had to wait for 30 hours getting my IPO coins.
I was going to, but I have no idea how, you have to fill in some complicated form and have to have done a transaction or something.  I thought it was a thumbs up thumbs down thing like Youtube.

It is not difficult. Just click on the word "trust" below username TheRealStandard.
On this trust page scroll down, enter the risked amount of BTC, enter your comment and click submit.
That is all.

Yup! That's it.

Edit: Just 2 ratings at their trust site: mine and ghibly's.

No, there's about 8.  You can only see your own and those who themselves have a positive trust.  You have to click a link to see the others.

But only ghibly's seems to be having an effect.
I gave them a positive rating although I had to wait for 30 hours getting my IPO coins.
I was going to, but I have no idea how, you have to fill in some complicated form and have to have done a transaction or something.  I thought it was a thumbs up thumbs down thing like Youtube.

It is not difficult. Just click on the word "trust" below username TheRealStandard.
On this trust page scroll down, enter the risked amount of BTC, enter your comment and click submit.
That is all.

Yup! That's it.

Edit: Just 2 ratings at their trust site: mine and ghibly's.
That is all.

I've just tried to give him a positive feedback, but it seems to have made no difference to his score.  Neither have the other good feedbacks he's got.  Does anyone know how this weird system works?  It looks like only someone with their own score can give someone else a score.  So er.... catch 22 anyone?
Activity: 540
Merit: 500

That is all.
Activity: 7
For those who has been asking about bittrex.
From Richie of bittrex:

"Hey sorry for the delay... and we have not added new coins... we have been dealing with a couple wallet forks and some doublespends so we havent' added any new coins for a couple days. I'll get it up as soon as we sort this out...

Thanks
Richie"
I've just tried to give him a positive feedback, but it seems to have made no difference to his score.  Neither have the other good feedbacks he's got.  Does anyone know how this weird system works?
Pages:
Jump to: