Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STD] StandardCoin - BUILT-IN EXCHANGE - Permanently Rising Rate - page 7. (Read 25360 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Why isnt anyone trading?

Probably because there's like 200 coins to choose from, it's ridiculous.

Also why no news from dev and whats up with his negative ratings?

Because a moron called ghibly keeps making up libellous stories about him.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Will Standard coin ever hit exchanges?If not very very few people will trade it through the built in exchange.

If the rate is so permanently rising why isnt the developer trying to get it added to exchanges?
It's on an exchange already:
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-STD

Why isnt anyone trading?

Also why no news from dev and whats up with his negative ratings?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Will Standard coin ever hit exchanges?If not very very few people will trade it through the built in exchange.

If the rate is so permanently rising why isnt the developer trying to get it added to exchanges?
It's on an exchange already:
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-STD
Activity: 238

Activity: 196
For the benefit of medical research
Guys, you're all cute and i can climb your e-peen and find myself to the moon.
Can we can get back on topic plz?

Nice one hahaahhahhhaha

Ok ok, back on topic:

It's a ponzi scheme stay away xD

Yawn ...
Activity: 182
Quote from: ghibly79

Noted.
Thank you for your opinion.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
Crypto entrepreneur and consultant

Nice one hahaahhahhhaha

Ok ok, back on topic:

Activity: 182
legendary
I will fell bad if more people burn into a scam, on the other hand, so it's staying Wink Unless the lie is removed.

Let's just stop, I read your concerns but I'm not convinced, pointless to go on.

If I was the dev I would seriously take you to court for libel.  You are a despicable excuse for a human being.

In the interests of reducing this flame war to nothing, I am placing you on ignore.  If we all do the same ghibly will get bored and go do something less damaging.  If the dev is reading, take him to court.

He will have much more to lose than to gain cause a court won't be composed of some naive newbies. And he probably knows xD
Wb to the real world.

Good, put me on ignore. At long last.
I will fell bad if more people burn into a scam, on the other hand, so it's staying Wink Unless the lie is removed.

Let's just stop, I read your concerns but I'm not convinced, pointless to go on.

If I was the dev I would seriously take you to court for libel.  You are a despicable excuse for a human being.

In the interests of reducing this flame war to nothing, I am placing you on ignore.  If we all do the same ghibly will get bored and go do something less damaging.  If the dev is reading, take him to court.
legendary
And it's utterly useless, it might as well not be here.  Especially when people like you abuse the system.  You should only have given the dev a negative if you had traded with him and lost money.  End of story.

THEN it will be trutly useless Wink Since the point is this is a scheme where someone will mathematically lose money while dev is stating the opposite. Trading with him is not related to the issue. He can even just make some fair trades AND try to run a ponzi. That will still make him a scammer.

legendary

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
You should only have given the dev a negative if you had traded with him and lost money.  End of story.

That is my exact same thought, and the only way he should've done it or proven by others or TXid or blockchain addresses or what ever, it's an open chain and still he can't proof anything !
You are hopeless, and not worth more of my time:
I feel bad for people who invested in this and the owner if it turns out it all is legit.
I really feel bad for all of them, as 1 person can just destroy all this with a mouse click and a big ego.
Just because he did his trading here on a forum while others did a whole lot more trustful trading elsewhere.
Kinda feel more and more ashamed to be part of this BTC community latly as it's filled with trolls and unhealthy amounts of ego who can't understand they should provide evidence before making accusations.

Bye *wave*
Won't be the first time someone make a good looking website and whatnot just to scam. Never underestimate people when (possibly big) money is involved. I've seen it countless times before.

I don't need to contact the dev, he has all the info and concerns written right here, over 2 threads (he knows perfectly, anyway xD).

Only way I MAY remove the warning is if he changes the description, making it clear that it's not true there always will be enough btc to buy back std at GER (cause that's false xD) and that you can lose money there.

I said "MAY" because that won't cancel the fact he tried to mask the whole thing while holding all the money at his private exchange. Shady as hell even if he corrects the description. But I'll think about it.
He can use an escrow maybe: you send btc to the escrow address and he releases STD. Then I'll definetly remove all.

As for your rating, already answered: remove your one, which is an abuse, and I'll remove mine.

So you completely ignore the statement I asked you to make real evidence ... other then some writings on his website are not to your liking.
I do agree he can make it into an escrow for his users safety and his legit.
But this does not make it into a Ponzi, so you are still not entitled to destroy his work.
You can warn people but not the way you did !
And no I won't remove my trust in you as you marked a forum user as untrusty without giving any evidence and/or proof that counts other then a small apples count. I don't even care about my own, because I won't normally use this forum ever again, besides just for some info I need. So thank you, you didn't only do it all wrong you shoo thrust full people away from here.

The fraudulent statement IS the evidence. More than enough. Lying to investors to lure money in, expecially when you are going to hold all of that means a big red tag in my books. You disagree. Ok. Not going to torture you, I assure Wink

A red *flag* maybe, but not enough reason to mark him as untrustworthy.  In a court of law, you are not given a criminal record unless the case is PROVEN.
And yes, no trade history here. Makes sense: you are posting here, so your 200000 feedbacks on ebay or whatever don't count.
And the people who trade elsewhere and discuss here have no say?  How pointless and stupid.  The name of the site is bitcoinTALK, not bitcoinTRADE.

Yes, if not everyone can open 200 fake accounts and destroy ratings just for fun. Not perfect as I said, but not without sense either.

Surely the way is to prevent fake accounts?  Duh!

And it's utterly useless, it might as well not be here.  Especially when people like you abuse the system.  You should only have given the dev a negative if you had traded with him and lost money.  End of story.
legendary
Won't be the first time someone make a good looking website and whatnot just to scam. Never underestimate people when (possibly big) money is involved. I've seen it countless times before.

I don't need to contact the dev, he has all the info and concerns written right here, over 2 threads (he knows perfectly, anyway xD).

Only way I MAY remove the warning is if he changes the description, making it clear that it's not true there always will be enough btc to buy back std at GER (cause that's false xD) and that you can lose money there.

I said "MAY" because that won't cancel the fact he tried to mask the whole thing while holding all the money at his private exchange. Shady as hell even if he corrects the description. But I'll think about it.
He can use an escrow maybe: you send btc to the escrow address and he releases STD. Then I'll definetly remove all.

As for your rating, already answered: remove your one, which is an abuse, and I'll remove mine.

So you completely ignore the statement I asked you to make real evidence ... other then some writings on his website are not to your liking.
But this does not make it into a Ponzi, so you are still not entitled to destroy his work.
And no I won't remove my trust in you as you marked a forum user as untrusty without giving any evidence and/or proof that counts other then a small apples count. I don't even care about my own, because I won't normally use this forum ever again, besides just for some info I need. So thank you, you didn't only do it all wrong you shoo thrust full people away from here.

The fraudulent statement IS the evidence. More than enough. Lying to investors to lure money in, expecially when you are going to hold all of that means a big red tag in my books. You disagree. Ok. Not going to torture you, I assure Wink
legendary
And yes, no trade history here. Makes sense: you are posting here, so your 200000 feedbacks on ebay or whatever don't count.
And the people who trade elsewhere and discuss here have no say?  How pointless and stupid.  The name of the site is bitcoinTALK, not bitcoinTRADE.

Yes, if not everyone can open 200 fake accounts and destroy ratings just for fun. Not perfect as I said, but not without sense either.

But this does not make it into a Ponzi, as then every other escrow is a Ponzi in your eyes, so you are still not entitled to destroy his work.
No serious man I got a few idea's for ya.
  • Get in touch with this Coinadmin (yes you, as you are attacking him) get an IRC channel (record it if you will, but say it first) tell him your concerns and let him explain this miss understanding.
  • Gather real evidence, other then apples and oranges count ups, get real blockchain TXid's, get coin adresses, calculate on that other then apples. And provide us with real evidence
  • Remove all those negative trust levels (I don't even care about mine) as for now you are just destroying the forums only real level of security. You really do miss use this system as you just marked him a criminal before given REAL evidence other then a calculation of apples.

Do you even consider that this guy made a very beautiful website, a whole trading system and that you just destroy'd this in a mouse click ?
The time this costed could be used to launch a legit coin, with a 1-2% prémine, succeed and made him more then this so called Ponzi ?
Or this admin is really dumb to try this Ponzi or he is legit, and untill then you should consider him as legit.
Now I've read your calculations a long time before and it is indeed a bit fishy, no disagreement there but how you handle it is utterly wrong !
Work of those 3 little points above and come back, but untill then you should revoke those trust levels, for your own good.

Agreed.  Ghibly's actions amount to criminal damage.
Pages:
Jump to: