Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STEEL][preICO]SISHUB - SECURITY INTILLEGENT SYSTEM,DECENTRALIZED MESSENGER - page 46. (Read 26792 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
What fate awaits for the tokens which won’t be sold during the ICO, if there will be any?   
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
What will the nominal price of the token be during the following sale stage?     
You can get 250k STEEL tokens for 1 ETH.
Good evening. How many tokens were put on sale within the framework of the ICO?   
We will issue 35 billion tokens within the framework of our ICO.  
copper member
Activity: 194
I believe that you should refuse using the AES encryption method. As you can seem, it doesn’t succeed in protection of US government data.   
This is one of the most advanced encryption algorithms. Believe me, the STEEL team is experienced and it wouldn’t use the methods which won’t work out or have turned out to be ineffective.     
But i constantly hear the news about leakage of secret US government info, that’s what made me doubting encryption quality.   
Most likely, leakages take place not because of cracks but because people who have access to secret data distribute it. The AES encryption algorithm itself has nothing to do with it.   

What part of the ecosystem will this algorithm be used in? There’re so many of them that it’s easy to get confused.

Only audio calls at first mode of messenger work - as you could know audio calls without no delay can`t be decentralized at the current time because only 2-second delay is already uncomfortable for people.
Why did you decide to use several encryption mechanisms in your system at the same time?  It seemed to me that one would be enough. 
We’re eager to provide our users with the most effective means for protection of their private data. In addition, some users may have preferences, and they’ll be able to make choice due to implementation of several algorithms.
Hello. Will the size of the data be changed after it gets encrypted? As a rule, the size reduces.       
RPG compresses data before encryption in order to make the size of files and messages smaller and make PRG cryptoanalysis harder. Compressed, small and  weakly compressed files aren’t compressed. 
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
I believe that you should refuse using the AES encryption method. As you can seem, it doesn’t succeed in protection of US government data.   
This is one of the most advanced encryption algorithms. Believe me, the STEEL team is experienced and it wouldn’t use the methods which won’t work out or have turned out to be ineffective.     
But i constantly hear the news about leakage of secret US government info, that’s what made me doubting encryption quality.   
Most likely, leakages take place not because of cracks but because people who have access to secret data distribute it. The AES encryption algorithm itself has nothing to do with it.   

What part of the ecosystem will this algorithm be used in? There’re so many of them that it’s easy to get confused.
All the system notifications in the ecosystem will be encrypted with the help of AES ecosystem. Phone calls within the framework of STEEL messenger will be centralized and encrypted with the help if AES algorithm. At least, that’s the info provided in the WP of the platform. 
Activity: 2
Wow. I'm delighted with your project. It is something new. I will keep my eyes on it. It is well planned.
Activity: 154

Activity: 105
Activity: 106
What will the nominal price of the token be during the following sale stage?     
Good evening. How many tokens were put on sale within the framework of the ICO?   
Activity: 71
Why did you decide to use several encryption mechanisms in your system at the same time?  It seemed to me that one would be enough. 
Activity: 82
Hello. Will the size of the data be changed after it gets encrypted? As a rule, the size reduces.       
How will key containers be protected within the framework of your ecosystem? It’s important for me  to make it impossible for anyone else to use it even in case of physical access is gained.
A secret phrase is used to protect key container.
Hi. Can i set an unlimited validity of encryption key? Or is it obligatory to set some particular validity period?   
Each type of keys can have limited or unlimited period.
What’s the maximum length of  keys supported by PGR encryption algorithm? Or isn’t there any?   
PGP supports three types of keys. It’s length is from  1024 to 4096 bits depending on technology.
Pages:
Jump to: