Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STEEL][preICO]SISHUB - SECURITY INTILLEGENT SYSTEM,DECENTRALIZED MESSENGER - page 47. (Read 26792 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
How will session key be created in the process of communication in the messenger?
A session key is generated with the help of secure random number generator. A session key is encrypted with the help of an open key of a recipient with the usage of  RSA or Elgamal  algorithms (depending on the type of recipient’s key).
PGP algorithm exists  for a long time. It seems to me that it has been already hacked repeatedly, so it isn’t rational to use it in STEEL ecosystem.
There have been no known cases of crack of an PRG protocol carried out with the help of cryptographic or computing methods. If you find the info about real case of crack, please tell the platform representatives about it.
However, why hasn’t this algorithm become popular if it is so effective? There’s smthng screwy about the matter.
Popularity of PGR encryption has increased in the area of journalists, dissidents, justice fighters and campaigners over the recent years. Analysts appreciate its potential.
Can anyone tell me how this algorithm will work in layman terms? I’d be very grateful!
PGP encryption is based on public keys exchange method, in case of usage of which a pair of keys is responsible for encryption and decryption of data. The principle of described in details in our WP.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
How will key containers be protected within the framework of your ecosystem? It’s important for me  to make it impossible for anyone else to use it even in case of physical access is gained.
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Hi. Can i set an unlimited validity of encryption key? Or is it obligatory to set some particular validity period?   
Activity: 336
What’s the maximum length of  keys supported by PGR encryption algorithm? Or isn’t there any?   
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
How will session key be created in the process of communication in the messenger?
Activity: 68
PGP algorithm exists  for a long time. It seems to me that it has been already hacked repeatedly, so it isn’t rational to use it in STEEL ecosystem.
There have been no known cases of crack of an PRG protocol carried out with the help of cryptographic or computing methods. If you find the info about real case of crack, please tell the platform representatives about it.
However, why hasn’t this algorithm become popular if it is so effective? There’s smthng screwy about the matter.
Popularity of PGR encryption has increased in the area of journalists, dissidents, justice fighters and campaigners over the recent years. Analysts appreciate its potential.
Can anyone tell me how this algorithm will work in layman terms? I’d be very grateful!
Activity: 358
Merit: 10
Activity: 364
Activity: 358
Activity: 378
VOTES
Activity: 406
Are there any restrictions on the minimum investment amount for one person? 
Activity: 238
Hi. The site provides one amount of softcap, but the other number is specified in the ICO sector. Which one is right?   
copper member
Activity: 153
🔥SISHUB updates

📣SISHUB directors have had a series of meetings with Israeli infosec companies. As a result we've announced a preliminary agreement with our Israeli partners on further cooperation. It's a really important decision. Our partners are widely known leaders in cybercrimes prevention and software developers for world electronics giants. In case of signing the agreement with our partners, #SISHUB might be on the rise. 

🚀We work with the best! Stay tuned, more exciting news ahead. #infosec #anonymyty #ICO #STEEL

Team SISHUB🍀
www.sishub.network
copper member
Activity: 153
Are there any bounty hunting campaigns for this project?

STEEL by SISHUB Project Bounty Campaign:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-steel-ecosystem-by-sishub-4823683
Join it, support our Project and get the reward! Don't miss a chance to get STEEL Tokens for free!

Join our community

Activity: 156
You sat that your system is immune to technical errors. Due to what was this feature implemented?     
Activity: 76
It seemed to me that P2P networks are less protected than multicast ones. Why did you decide to choose the first option?     
Hi. Are there supernodes in your ecosystem? They can be often found on majoe blockchain platforms.
Our platform won’t have neither headquarters nor supernodes to control communication between the nodes.
I saw a similar model in browsers like Top that allow to remain anonymous. Did you take their idea?
STEEL ecosystem will operate on blockchain and will be supported by a hybrid P2P Tor-alike network, offering really anonymous Internet-access and transactions.
Hello. What encryption algorithms will be used within the framework of your ecosystem, to protect the users’ data?
PGP, AES, CBC, DSA, HMAC, SHA-256, as well as tunnels and  complex identification instead of IP addresses.
Pages:
Jump to: