Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STEEM]STEEMIT.COM THE REDDIT OF CRYPTOCURRENCY-BLOGGING IS THE NEW MINING - page 6. (Read 26150 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 277
liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !
I have the wallet sync... but I don't have a WIF key nor an account name  Huh How can I generate one without facebook?
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
Is the wallet fully working? It wont sync for me..
legendary
Activity: 963
Merit: 1002
Btw on witness and minername I invented a name and I created a WIF key with bitaddress.org bulk unencrypted... I put all of this in the .ini file. A chance that it will create my account once it find a block? how will I be able to connect to it? strange system.

Yes, when/if it finds a POW, it will create the name you have specified in the .ini file as an account. If you import the key in the cli_wallet with the command import_key 5jfyourkey , after it finds a POW it will be listed when you type command list_my_accounts.

thank you very much for your reply. okay... wait&see!

The guys in the official chat are very helpful. I think they have a channel just about mining if you have issues. steemit.chat
When will the email sign in work  Huh I did one week ago and still no reply... why?

I do not think email sign up is enabled yet. You would be better off using Facebook, Reddit, or mining an account.

thank you very much for your reply... how can I mine an account? I tried to download the wallet but I don't know how to compile it... is there a compiled version somewhere or a guide on how to compile for windows?
legendary
Btw on witness and minername I invented a name and I created a WIF key with bitaddress.org bulk unencrypted... I put all of this in the .ini file. A chance that it will create my account once it find a block? how will I be able to connect to it? strange system.

Yes, when/if it finds a POW, it will create the name you have specified in the .ini file as an account. If you import the key in the cli_wallet with the command import_key 5jfyourkey , after it finds a POW it will be listed when you type command list_my_accounts.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
When will the email sign in work  Huh I did one week ago and still no reply... why?
just sign up with a facebook account and you will be good.
legendary

I do not think email sign up is enabled yet. You would be better off using Facebook, Reddit, or mining an account.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214

So what happen to your steemengine site it is parked "https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@robelneo/crypto-success-investing-in-cryptocurrency-for-the-long-term--tips-and-tricks"

I have bookmarked since you posted it and the site is parked I'm sure this domain will be actively associated with steemit..
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
How does steemit work? Where the money given to posters come from?
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
Website in under maintenance. Posting and voting is not available at the moment. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

This is like the third or fourth time in a week     Huh   Embarrassed    Undecided
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460
What is the update on the hacking of Steemit? I heard a lot was stolen but the people behind it promised to pay the lost funds. That is good to see. But what is the latest update.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
The more time I spend on Steemit, the more convinced I am.
This is the killer app Bitcoin always needed.

... and the next day it gets hacked. Twice.

FML

Source please?

https://steemit.com/steemit/@lostnuggett/how-will-the-hack-impact-steem

https://steemit.com/steemit/@noodhoog/hack-faq

https://steemit.com/steemit/@knozaki2015/steemit-has-been-hacked-better-sell-your-steems-as-the-price-will-crash

need more proof?  idiotic that it's pumped and way over valued...how ironic it's hacked huh? lol. figures...but whale-bots know how to make magic happen.  what a joke.....or just well, part of the game, who the fuck knows.  yet again hype/overvaluation for yet again something unproven and not yet polished enough or secure...but it's still in infancy i guess u could say  they really need to stop doing it backwards.

not fudding just saying steem.it has great potential, but as usual it'll be beaten and taken advantage of in this fucked up crypto/user/hacker scene.  hopefully it makes it thru and comes out on the good end....it's possible.  and it doesn't sink into obscurity.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Sorry for the inconvenience but we’re performing some maintenance at the moment.
Website is working in read only mode. We’ll be back online shortly!

Important security announcement

whats this? any problem guys?
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
The more time I spend on Steemit, the more convinced I am.
This is the killer app Bitcoin always needed.

... and the next day it gets hacked. Twice.

FML

Source please?
Pages:
Jump to: