Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STEPS] Let's make a new altcoin environment - page 47. (Read 193160 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Let's make a new altcoin environment.
We hereby would like to update the community on the marketplace, our sincere apologies for the delay but we want to make certain everything is perfect before we put the marketplace online.

Some of the features we add is the following:

1. Adding to upload images for marketplace.

2. Rating System with comments.

3. Private messages between buyers and sellers.

4. The Steps Team will act as escrow between buyers and sellers.

The marketplace will be finished by the end of January.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
the amsterdam coin wallet not work
[/quote

We will look in this matter asap and update you.
Activity: 484
the amsterdam coin wallet not work

Send a PM to AltcoinSteps.He will fix it.
Activity: 474
Merit: 501
Hi friend, I have sent several pm but the problem is not fixed
user: chavicraft
please send all my sprouts to my pc wallet: Sbn5fYbYA1D4sLnTu8EbkGgFmp43aa8wVj
This wallet not work, i dont see the mined sprouts.
and send all my steps to my wallet : SjjqUkQGjUKWaJuJCA4aP8VjXuHkEhSuEa
thanks
done

sprouts   f56ca99f50bf63673f11a974bd03e156a4540ca08029a0c3398317ebaa359388

I have had the same problem with my X2 stay safe wallet:

username: lentzaj

total:       65,214.

I am willing to take the refund in x2 or steps.

x2 wallet: GgoUjwGzYWHKTp6UoVFD1fjXVcJexJDeqa
steps wallet: SY9epGrivzxhapehqedC2vYYhAMcK8ffxq
Activity: 322
Let's make a new altcoin environment.
Hi friend, I have sent several pm but the problem is not fixed
user: chavicraft
please send all my sprouts to my pc wallet: Sbn5fYbYA1D4sLnTu8EbkGgFmp43aa8wVj
This wallet not work, i dont see the mined sprouts.
and send all my steps to my wallet : SjjqUkQGjUKWaJuJCA4aP8VjXuHkEhSuEa
thanks
done

sprouts   f56ca99f50bf63673f11a974bd03e156a4540ca08029a0c3398317ebaa359388
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Two questions, by the end of this month, do you think the online store will be fully operational?

Also, you really think itll reach 100ksat this year?!
yes, the online store will be fully operational by the end of this month.

i cant answer second question as it will be speculation. Smiley

Following my yesterday's post,I must say that 95% of the Devs out there,would respond like 'Steps to the moon in 2016' and 'Steps skyrocket' and bla bla bla!
AltcoinsSteps chose to say 'I can't answer second question as it will be speculation'.
No further comment!

I think it just shows how honest they are. No one like speculation except for someone trying to make a quick buck

My point exactly!!!

Omg i only said that because you said this.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13468835

Yes Frogman.I know!I commented on AltcoinSteps responce to your question.Not on why you made that question because I had stated this few lines above.I still believe that Steps can hit 100k.I'm sure AltcoinSteps and Andre believe it too.It's just that we are in a different position.They are the developers of the coin and have to be careful with what they say.We are just random investors sharing our opinions with the others!  Smiley Smiley

The devs can work as hard as they like and the coin might not even hit 20k. The investors are the real people who can push the price up.

Perhaps a better question is " what can I do to make steps reach 100k?"

I agree with this 100% I got some ideas nd hope in 2016 to help both STEPS and our own coin to hit moon status, but it requires unity and dedication from DEVS and Investor..the DEVS can't do everything, the investors also need to be as dedicated..so let's rock STEPS in 2016 folks..
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
good work steps dev and community.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Two questions, by the end of this month, do you think the online store will be fully operational?

Following my yesterday's post,I must say that 95% of the Devs out there,would respond like 'Steps to the moon in 2016' and 'Steps skyrocket' and bla bla bla!
AltcoinsSteps chose to say 'I can't answer second question as it will be speculation'.
No further comment!

I think it just shows how honest they are. No one like speculation except for someone trying to make a quick buck

My point exactly!!!

Yes Frogman.I know!I commented on AltcoinSteps responce to your question.Not on why you made that question because I had stated this few lines above.I still believe that Steps can hit 100k.I'm sure AltcoinSteps and Andre believe it too.It's just that we are in a different position.They are the developers of the coin and have to be careful with what they say.We are just random investors sharing our opinions with the others!  Smiley Smiley

The devs can work as hard as they like and the coin might not even hit 20k. The investors are the real people who can push the price up.

Perhaps a better question is " what can I do to make steps reach 100k?"

No further comment!

My point exactly!!!

question i had invest in cloudstake pool last month , now it is over , but when i become my coins back?

Here is the post with instructions and options to get your coins: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13456893
question i had invest in cloudstake pool last month , now it is over , but when i become my coins back?

If you PM altcoinsteps he will be able to help you Smiley
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003

No further comment!

My point exactly!!!

No further comment!

My point exactly!!!

No further comment!

No further comment!

legendary

MarketPlace take longer than expected but will be worth the wait!!!

Do you mean longer than the end of January? Undecided

My sincere apologies if you misread my post, it will be done before the end of January  Smiley

no worries. my fault.  Smiley

My sincere apologies if you misread my post, it will be done before the end of January  Smiley
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: