Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STEPS] Let's make a new altcoin environment - page 51. (Read 193160 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
who do i talk to about getting more information on a product that is for sale on the marketplace?
Activity: 484
Merit: 250
Steps @900!!!!
If it was any other coin,I would call it a pump.
For Steps I will just say 'back on track' . Smiley Smiley Smiley

GO STEPS!!!!

P.S. I bought a little less than 100k during the last week @~500 !Normally I would sell,but for Steps noooooooooo wayyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Very nice graphics  Cool
Activity: 474
Merit: 501
Any news on the maintenance of the X2 wallet?
Yes this is a good time to cheap steps they wont always be cheap only week hands sell at a time like this........ I'm in it for the long term proud to a member of this community I will buy steps every day that i can with the btc I make from mining  I challenge all miners to do the same ..........................STEPS has 2 dictated dev that will always do what they say and has devoted community members so don't let anyone say differently if you been here from the start you know what STEPS is all about and if not I suggest you read the thread from beginning to the end then you will know what steps is all about ....................I WISH YOU GOOD HOLIDAY SEASON      ............................................................AND MAY 2016 BRING YOU LOTS OF STEPS.............................................................

Do you feel Steps can go to 50 cents per coin?

Don't ask hashmaster1 that.He's not the dumper!Ask the dumper himself!
legendary
Yes this is a good time to cheap steps they wont always be cheap only week hands sell at a time like this........ I'm in it for the long term proud to a member of this community I will buy steps every day that i can with the btc I make from mining  I challenge all miners to do the same ..........................STEPS has 2 dictated dev that will always do what they say and has devoted community members so don't let anyone say differently if you been here from the start you know what STEPS is all about and if not I suggest you read the thread from beginning to the end then you will know what steps is all about ....................I WISH YOU GOOD HOLIDAY SEASON      ............................................................AND MAY 2016 BRING YOU LOTS OF STEPS.............................................................

Do you feel Steps can go to 50 cents per coin?
Activity: 851
Merit: 1000
Do You Even Onion Bro?
Activity: 714
Thank you for your input, the top wallet appeared about 3 weeks ago out of nowhere. There was over 10 btc volume on Yobit. We have no idea what the top wallet plan but again would like to invite everyone to join us in slack.

http://altcoinsteps.com/slack/

We have quite a few investors in slack and most big holders. The top wallet holder is not in slack and we again want to take the opportunity to invite him to slack.
Activity: 829
STEPS is doing really good and so glad that I found this great coin and Devs..been a bit busy of late but want to purchase more STEPS form next week onward as I may have some spare cash at least to grow my STEPS stash..it's a coin worth investing in..

What are you talking about?!!! Look at the price! It's crashing like crazy!!!  Cry

Yes the price is crashing many coins does and it seems like one wallet!

This will not stop us developing Steps and make it one of the best coins out there!

The thing is that dumps are coming from biggest wallet so you probably know who the dumper is.
This shows why unregulated ICO was mistake in the first place, few ICO purchases were much biger than it's healthy for the coin development and with not knowing investor intentions leads to dumping phase we have now.
Dumper guy stil have over 1Mil to dump and IMO you should contact him and buy him out from ICO funds, unless dumping comes from some team uncovered account/fund for what I realy dont whant to beleive it is cause I don't see the purpose to cut the branch you are sitting on.
Anyway, with this pace we'll see ICO level price sooner than anyone thinks and at that point some new dumping from 'save anything before it's to late' point of view, can occur and that is what dumper guy probably expect.
Dump to few satoshi level and collect more, rinse repeat... but with relatively small community it's not the smartest thing to do unless the goal is to kill it.
Activity: 300
Hi, Loyal Steps Members

I love this coin and the community behind it. The devs are FANTASTIC!
I know a lot of you are disappointed that a dumper is bent on dropping the prices down.
But, on the other hand is a great opportunity to pick up some cheap Steps! Also, it would be
nice of you to do a name claim on the rich list. Makes it easier to see who the dumpers are,
as they will never claim their wallet address. I did it is real easy, just pm Andre and ask him
to add your name to your wallet address. I am proud to be a member of this community!
Good things have been started, with many more to come. A lot has been accomplished in a
short amount of time. The devs are GREAT! Not many devs have this much dedication to
their coins. My hat is off to your SIRS! Show your support and buy more Steps, you will
be glad you did!

Peace, Dennis
Activity: 1022
Well guys, the Fifa 16 has been sold off market, I will ask altcoinsteps to take it down later on.

Sold it for actual cash which seems weird lol
Activity: 851
Do You Even Onion Bro?
STEPS is doing really good and so glad that I found this great coin and Devs..been a bit busy of late but want to purchase more STEPS form next week onward as I may have some spare cash at least to grow my STEPS stash..it's a coin worth investing in..

What are you talking about?!!! Look at the price! It's crashing like crazy!!!  Cry
   All coins flux ate  some people have week hands don't know when they got something good this coin is the best coin that out there ....

What are you talking about?!!! Look at the price! It's crashing like crazy!!!  Cry

Yes the price is crashing many coins does and it seems like one wallet!

This will not stop us developing Steps and make it one of the best coins out there!
legendary

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
Hi Steps Team!Can you add the new Coin "RATIO" please to your Online Steps Stay Safe Wallet ?

[ANN]Ratio | 25 % PoS + 1000% Superblocks 1/1000 Ratio | ICO
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annratio-25-pos-1000-superblocks-11000-ratio-ico-1289189

Source: https://github.com/RatioProject/Ratio

Block explorer
http://ratio.64-b.it/

Thank you for this great service!

junbi
Activity: 250
Gain Real Value On Exchanges
STEPS mining is still going strong,

We have 3164.568869304458 total STEPS in Q that will be paid on the next payout.

Regards,

Steak Cloud support

Increasing Altcoin Value
Things are moving fast!We are on 120 coin reward for a few hours!

Happy staking everybody! Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley    (Dumper excluded) Angry Angry Angry
legendary
Activity: 966
Let's see what happen with the price when we get to 1% pos, this coin can give us a nice surprise

(Of course if Devs dont exit the project)
I sold all my STEPS (ICO shares) but trying to get in again with these very cheap prices.
What is it the % interest for STEPS POS? Sorry didn't want to go through OP. Thanks!

Below Graph of POS:

(Current POS is 110 coins per block and increase over time before going to 1%; current block 21986).

Pages:
Jump to: