Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STEPS] Let's make a new altcoin environment - page 60. (Read 193160 times)

legendary
Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
In the sell item section, the word automatically is misspelled. FYI
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
this coin isnt dead yet?

dead? What are you smoking? Its more alive than a plugged in toaster on DMT!!

haha! brilliant response. Seriously though, the trolling has become particularly obvious these days - at least try and sound genuine in your bullshit spreading.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
this coin isnt dead yet?

dead? What are you smoking? Its more alive than a plugged in toaster on DMT!!
Activity: 357
Merit: 250
this coin isnt dead yet?
This is looking very nice!

I added my coin creation services for steps. Not sure how to communicate with a buyer though. What happens if someone buys my service?

Yes I know some people don't like these kind of services, but its a free world. If the developers don't like it, feel free to remove it.

This is perfect - don't remove it, its a hotly desired skill set - many of us have great ideas without the knowledge to code them into reality, you will do well from this!
Activity: 322
Let's make a new altcoin environment.

I added my coin creation services for steps. Not sure how to communicate with a buyer though. What happens if someone buys my service?

Yes I know some people don't like these kind of services, but its a free world. If the developers don't like it, feel free to remove it.
awesome, unfortunetly the communication module is not up yet, will be in tomorrow's revision, however if someone orders we will contact you
Activity: 175
Merit: 150
Coin Developer

Announcement: Steps Marketplace

Additional Changes have been done to the Marketplace, members can now sell products, its still not like we want it to be so expect more changes coming tomorrow

To sell item go to
https://altcoinsteps.com/account/addItem

Please keep in mind that when you enter price it should be in USD, its automaticlly converted in STEPS based on the current USD/STEPS rate from coinmarketcap
Is there an eta on when the forum will be up & running??
Once the marketplace is live we will work on forum again, our sincere apology for the delay because of unforeseen circumstances.
legendary
Is there an eta on when the forum will be up & running??
what wld be ideal wld be if you could have a permanent pool, as long as rewards are going anyways,and people could buy in and out at will , maybe in week chunks??
that will ruin the staking power to much times and with 24 hours minimum staking age will be not good for the ones that stay, the pool is permanent, at least until DPOS ends, but staking is split in 30 days rounds.
When 1st round ends, everyone will be able to get back his share + coins earned from the staking, but if someone wants to continue staking in round 2 and does not want to cash out his shares, he can get in that round with no fee and meanwhile withdraw only coins earned from staking pool, this should be better alternative

Sounds good.  How much time will there be between rounds?

It would be nice if the coins could continue staking on an individual basis between future rounds.  I'm wondering if some people are waiting for the last day so they can stake right up until the last minute before sending their coins in.  It crossed my mind before I bought my shares.

One other question, are the coins optimized at all, or just in the same chunks people purchased shares in?  I probably should have broken my purchase up a bit.

all coins will be sent into 1 address, there will be some optimizations to provide better staking Smiley
we are thinking of a 3 day period between rounds, during that period the coins will continue to stake
what wld be ideal wld be if you could have a permanent pool, as long as rewards are going anyways,and people could buy in and out at will , maybe in week chunks??
that will ruin the staking power to much times and with 24 hours minimum staking age will be not good for the ones that stay, the pool is permanent, at least until DPOS ends, but staking is split in 30 days rounds.
When 1st round ends, everyone will be able to get back his share + coins earned from the staking, but if someone wants to continue staking in round 2 and does not want to cash out his shares, he can get in that round with no fee and meanwhile withdraw only coins earned from staking pool, this should be better alternative
legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006
Great news about marketplace, got plenty of electronics i can list!! Smiley With the pool what will you do if say only 150-200 shares are sold? will you carry on with that or make up the difference with Team member's coins? seems like a good idea to me!?
Thank you for your suggestion and this probably is something we will consider. However there is still two days left to buy Steps Shares. We declared our wallets in the OP and if the community are in agreement we can consider to send some of the coins to Steps Staker.

Lower the admin fee for large buy-ins. I would love to buy 100 shares but I'm not paying 5000 STEPS in fees. Smiley

Interesting suggestion and under consideration, I think we need some community feedback here?

Community please discuss?

Absolutely against this idea.
It is a chance for the investors with less coins, to get some more stakes. Why should they treated worse than somebody who has more coins? They already are with normal pos.
legendary
i wld definitely say there should be discount for larger buy ins. Not sure if sttarting price of 50 is too high, reward is moving up quick and a mill will stake prob 1/5-1/6 of all coins. you could make it for a longer period perhaps? say 5 weeks instead of a month, then less hassle than changing price for those already bought??
making period longer is a good option but is everyone willing to lock their funds for longer time
legendary
i wld definitely say there should be discount for larger buy ins. Not sure if sttarting price of 50 is too high, reward is moving up quick and a mill will stake prob 1/5-1/6 of all coins. you could make it for a longer period perhaps? say 5 weeks instead of a month, then less hassle than changing price for those already bought??
Great news about marketplace, got plenty of electronics i can list!! Smiley With the pool what will you do if say only 150-200 shares are sold? will you carry on with that or make up the difference with Team member's coins? seems like a good idea to me!?
Thank you for your suggestion and this probably is something we will consider. However there is still two days left to buy Steps Shares. We declared our wallets in the OP and if the community are in agreement we can consider to send some of the coins to Steps Staker.

Lower the admin fee for large buy-ins. I would love to buy 100 shares but I'm not paying 5000 STEPS in fees. Smiley

Interesting suggestion and under consideration, I think we need some community feedback here?

I bought quite a few shares and didn't mind paying the fee since I'm assuming it's going into development of the coin, so it's win/win imo.

I also looked at it as each share will return a higher reward than staking in my wallet, even with the 50 STEPS cost.

It's too high imo. 5000 Steps will never be made back in terms of staking with the pool vs continuing staking on my PC in optimal chunks.

Please do team! Also - I have just submitted a polo request for STEPS outlining our three big developments to date, hopefully they like it!
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Pages:
Jump to: