Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STEPS] Let's make a new altcoin environment - page 56. (Read 193160 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
TO

Steps to Polo ftw  Cheesy

Haha hahahahahaha that's brilliant my man
Activity: 53
Merit: 0

Instructions for “5000 Steps Photo Contest”

Create an image that refers to Poloniex and Steps.
Go into www.stepscoin.com
Follow @altcoinsteps
Re-tweet the first 3 tweets.
Post your detail at “Steps Contest” so we can send your Steps to you.
We will not send any Steps if you send us a tweet with your address.
Upload your image.
Don’t use fake twitter accounts.

This contest is active for 7 days.
All images will be tweeted from me.
Staff decide who wins.

Activity: 566
Merit: 500
TO

Steps to Polo ftw  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1267
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

Stairway to heaven with STEPS

This would be a really cool poster for Steps on it's own!  Smiley
Activity: 851
Do You Even Onion Bro?

Stairway to heaven with STEPS    
I want to participate to the contest too

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Let's make a new altcoin environment.

Follow @altcoinsteps
Upload your image.

Staff decide who wins.

Only two days left

Follow @altcoinsteps
Upload your image.

Staff decide who wins.

Only two days left

legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
How's this for a world record ? 2 Blocks found in the same second!! Smiley
Activity: 714
Guys, new graphisc on OP looks like, hmm, dont get me wrong, but looks like joke.
It's simply to much of everything, different colors, fonts, vast,... just unreadable.
...and graphics wont move the price in green while development and finishing things could help.

I believe the OP was made by one of our community members so the Devs can concentrate on getting things done.

I don't think the Devs need reminding every day about how things are behind. They have already said what they are working on now.

Devs can change roadmap and postpone things for some time, after all they made it and they are the ones who makes development pace.
The worst thing that can happen is that you get new ppl on board and than they start checking facts about coin and than basic things are wrong or somehow lost in all those fancy graphics.
So OP should give exact, true and easy to find information.
 ... and it seems someone should change OP with exact information about block times cause checking block explorer shows that block time is dynamic but it is ~5min on average.

Thank you for all the constructive criticism, we always value the opinion of our community members. It is a great help if you point out some mistakes for us, we only human. Sometimes you take some information for granted and expect everyone must know it.

We will make some changes to the OP to reflect more complete information. I will also make a detailed post of all developments that was excluded from our initial OP. We added many features, including Steps Stay Safe and Steps Cloud Stake.

We will update the community in thread which changes we made.
Activity: 829
Guys, new graphisc on OP looks like, hmm, dont get me wrong, but looks like joke.
It's simply to much of everything, different colors, fonts, vast,... just unreadable.
...and graphics wont move the price in green while development and finishing things could help.

I believe the OP was made by one of our community members so the Devs can concentrate on getting things done.

I don't think the Devs need reminding every day about how things are behind. They have already said what they are working on now.

Devs can change roadmap and postpone things for some time, after all they made it and they are the ones who makes development pace.
The worst thing that can happen is that you get new ppl on board and than they start checking facts about coin and than basic things are wrong or somehow lost in all those fancy graphics.
So OP should give exact, true and easy to find information.
 ... and it seems someone should change OP with exact information about block times cause checking block explorer shows that block time is dynamic but it is ~5min on average.
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Doing some numbers, 1 block per minutes a reward of 100 steps per block it is 144000 if the price is 926 satos it is 1.3248 btc daily only if we want support this price

will it can  be done?

Block time is 5 min
...or it should be.

Ok then 5 block per minute a reward of 100 it is 28800 steps day with 926 satos it is 0.26 btc daily

That realistically isn't that much daily for STEPS in my opinion.  I think that's alright for sure at the current price that it's trading at without a doubt.  Going to be watching this coin pretty steady I'm thinking from now on Smiley Cheers
legendary
Activity: 966
Doing some numbers, 1 block per minutes a reward of 100 steps per block it is 144000 if the price is 926 satos it is 1.3248 btc daily only if we want support this price

will it can  be done?

Block time is 5 min
...or it should be.

Ok then 5 block per minute a reward of 100 it is 28800 steps day with 926 satos it is 0.26 btc daily

will it can  be done?

Block time is 5 min
...or it should be.
legendary
Activity: 966

will it can  be done?

edit
with graphics try to follow 'less is more' cause information is what is important and graphich should only help
legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006
I want to know why I have not received my steps from Yobit into my wallet. I made the withdrawal on the 5th sent 2 emails and still nothing. It just says "In Process".

check your send address on block explorer. if your coins are there, it is a network/wallet problem.
if the coins are not visible on block explorer, it is a yobit-problem and you have to create a ticket.
I want to know why I have not received my steps from Yobit into my wallet. I made the withdrawal on the 5th sent 2 emails and still nothing. It just says "In Process".

You'll need to raise a ticket with yobit support, Blacksmith will usually help you as quickly as he can.
Pages:
Jump to: