Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STEX.Exchange]1-st Exchange Aggregator to trade all coins in one place - page 16. (Read 27794 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
former Stex member
STeX hit the hard cap in the morning reaching 15 000 ETH!

Dear Stexters! Our boat has become a lot bigger now! I congratulate our token holders with reaching the major mile stone - hitting the presale hard cap of 15 000 ETH. This is a very positive event for STeX.Exchange! We are getting more steem power every day. STeX is going to become a renowned exchange very soon with all your precious support dear friends!
The coming ICO at the end of October - begining of November have all chances to become extreamly huge and be written in crypto history like this presale.
Starting from October there going to be major announces and modules releases. We will keep you updated through our public channels. STeX team is going to work hard to overdeliver what we promised and we want your patience and support. Lets fly beyond the moon now out of the solar system to the stars!🚀🚀🚀🚀❤️🔥☘️👍😇

We are going to start calculating bounty stats from Monday-Tuesday. We are going to complete all payouts during about 2 weeks and are going to pay everybody who participated in the bounty campaign and followed all the rules.

Now the team needs to take a few days break after this successful presale.
Do not pm me or disturb plz.
Activity: 476
WARNING!
                       Pre-sale hard-capped at 15000 ETH!

PRE SALE IS CLOSED!

Please do not send any ETH to our smart contract to avoid lose of gas.

Nice! Congrats on reaching the hard-cap. I look forward to the ICO in October!
Activity: 176
WARNING!
                       Pre-sale hard-capped at 15000 ETH!

PRE SALE IS CLOSED!

Please do not send any ETH to our smart contract to avoid lose of gas.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Feedback about team presentation:

I dont want to be rude or something and just make you cautious about something you have in your team presentation. If Nicholas Prays
is genius or not, i think such claim is highly destroying the credibility and professionality of your project . I invested in the project and now I am getting more nervous because it really looks 'scamy'. I recommended this project to several people and many of them said its scam mainly due to this particular thing. Take it please as a feedback...

The better for the future price of STE. Nick didn't write this, it is the other members of the whole team who think he is an extreemly talented programmer. I never met any programmer and a team lead even close to Nick.
We are free to write whatever we think is important, it is a new reality and new people establish new rules. If you or your friend don't like it you just can pass by and find a less scammy deal. Period.

I agree with you that its your business. However words like 'Genius', 'The smartest people', 'New reality(??)'... are used by populists like Trump. Big words, zero meaning. I really like that on your website you explain everything easily so its very comprehensible unlike many other whitepapers. But i think some of the claims are too much. (still feedback)

Its your problem, but as an Investor I wish you as much success as possible. 
Stex hit through 12000 ETH! One more day left only for the current presale! https://stex.exchange/saleform/
I wonder if someone will invest in real ico or its all we will get..
For me it seams a nice investement but sometimes Im asking myself if its not too good to be true. Will see soon

I think if they can get a demo or beta version live before the ICO, it would definitely pull more people in.

I think more people ask the question you ask yourself and I have to be honest; I did too. I did my due diligence, asked some questions which they answered and made a decision. There are always risks involved with these things, but hey, no risk no reward, right?

The old rule applies here: never invest more than you're willing to lose and you should be fine. So that's what I did Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
Stex hit through 12000 ETH! One more day left only for the current presale! https://stex.exchange/saleform/
I wonder if someone will invest in real ico or its all we will get..
For me it seams a nice investement but sometimes Im asking myself if its not too good to be true. Will see soon
former Stex member
For some I had to cancel the withdrawal request due to a small rounding issue with the "Withdraw all" button.
 This has been fixed now and email/tickets sent out to the ones affected asking them to submit a new withdrawal request.
I didn't get your point. Could you plz elaborate?
former Stex member
I have a question for STEX as a pre-sale investor. What reason do I have to hold STE token except for the dividend? How do you want to compete with Kyber Network and 0x?
Thanks
The reasons are listed in the header of the thread.
As for competing, STeX team is just going to do their job and do it fast and best.
former Stex member

I dont want to be rude or something and just make you cautious about something you have in your team presentation. If Nicholas Prays
is genius or not, i think such claim is highly destroying the credibility and professionality of your project . I invested in the project and now I am getting more nervous because it really looks 'scamy'. I recommended this project to several people and many of them said its scam mainly due to this particular thing. Take it please as a feedback...

The better for the future price of STE. Nick didn't write this, it is the other members of the whole team who think he is an extreemly talented programmer. I never met any programmer and a team lead even close to Nick.
We are free to write whatever we think is important, it is a new reality and new people establish new rules. If you or your friend don't like it you just can pass by and find a less scammy deal. Period.

former Stex member
We have a great news for Stexters! 👍☘️😇😄✌️ Thanks to our supporter and a talented Brazilian student Paulo, today Andrew had a talk with Professor Popov, co-founder of IOTA. As a result, Serguei Popov agreed to become STeX.exchange advisor. https://twitter.com/STeX_Exchange/status/913345917364899840
https://t.me/STeXexchange/10767

Congrats! This is a great addition to the team. Let's push this project forward!
Activity: 210
For some I had to cancel the withdrawal request due to a small rounding issue with the "Withdraw all" button.
 This has been fixed now and email/tickets sent out to the ones affected asking them to submit a new withdrawal request.
I have a question for STEX as a pre-sale investor. What reason do I have to hold STE token except for the dividend? How do you want to compete with Kyber Network and 0x?
Thanks
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
Wow, invested ETH is increasing really fast near the end of this ICO, good luck to you, maybe you can reach your 15k ETH goal!
former Stex member
We have a great news for Stexters! 👍☘️😇😄✌️ Thanks to our supporter and a talented Brazilian student Paulo, today Andrew had a talk with Professor Popov, co-founder of IOTA. As a result, Serguei Popov agreed to become STeX.exchange advisor. https://twitter.com/STeX_Exchange/status/913345917364899840
https://t.me/STeXexchange/10767
Activity: 280
the new ICO project is very interesting this stex smart token exchange platform for the exchange of all coin,
very practical and very needed for every bitcoiner when going to exchange coin2 who owned for various purposes
such as trading or buying and selling and other interests
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
Hi Stex team, i have two questions !

1. The bounty will be given out one week after the presale end so it will be calculated and given out before 7th October ? Is there a specific date for the bounty to be paid out ?

2. For the bounty total % earned , may i know why is the % earned decreasing every single day ? Is it because they are more people joining bounty that's why my total % earned is always decreasing?
former Stex member
Besides hitting the 15K cap. When does the pre-sale end?

Does the bounty campaign also end or does that continue throughout the ico?

Pre-sale will end at 9/30, and Bounty campaign will continue as 3% bonus pool is based on the raising amount of both Presale and ICO

3% of the bounty is going to be paid out next week to all bounty participants.
For the ICO the bounty pool ammount would be from 1% to 1.5% but in denominated in ETH it will be even more than that for the current presale. Since we expect to raise at least 10 times more than for the presale.
It is much better to have 1% from a large cake than 100% from zero.
former Stex member
Man, I keep coming back to this project, because I really like it!

The only thing that's bothering me is the .5 ETH minimum. I look at a lot of ICOs and generally don't like to invest over .25 ETH, because I like to diversify a lot. So this would be double the amount I prefer to drop on these ICOs.

Is there a reason why this minimum is so much higher than most ICOs?
Actually, this in not an ICO but a limited preSale. It is quite common for a presale to limit the contribution to $2000-3000 minimum. STeX made it just 0.5 ETH

Ah, I see what you're saying. But on the site it says the ICO is also going to have a 0.5 ETH minimum. Are you planning on keeping it that way then?
No, I think a lesser ammount would be fair. You suggestions? 0.1 ETH?
Nice to see that you're open to suggestions from the community!

A 0.1 ETH minimum does seem more in line with the general ICOs. It will not harm your ICO at all. Think about it: you will not lose any contributors that would like to contribute 0.5 ETH or more, but you will gain a lot of contributors that would like to contribute 0.4 ETH or less. I think it's a smart move.

No changes has been made yet. We see no reason for using 0.1 ETH, we can set zero limit instead.
But, during last 12 hours no contribution was made for less than 0.8 ETH.
So, why should we change it?
Can you discribe our user that is willing to join with only 0.1 ETH?

Hi! We weren't talking about the Pre-sale. I understand why the minimum for pre-sale could be higher than 0.1 ETH.
But there are several reasons for implementing a lower limit for the main ICO. For example, there are a lot of ICOs coming out and if a user is interested in diversifying his ICO portfolio, he might not want to get hit with a 0.5 ETH limit, because that adds up fast.

Why should you change it? You don't have to really, it's just a suggestion coming from a question I had. I believe getting as much people involved with the ICO is a positive thing. I don't think you should block a person that would like to invest 0.4 ETH or less, because that is still money that could be put to use for your project. In my opinion the question isn't why change it, but why refuse money? Getting as much people involved is kind of the point of a decentralised system anyway. With a higher limit, you're creating an unnecessary barrier.

Again, you don't have to change it. It's just a suggestion. I think we all want this project to be successful Smiley

My suggestion of the minimum ammount 0.1 ETH was accepted by the team. Though it was a bit hard to convince )
Pages:
Jump to: