Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STEX.Exchange]1-st Exchange Aggregator to trade all coins in one place - page 12. (Read 27794 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 436
I'd like to reserver a spot for the German translation of the whitepaper and other translations if needed.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Why the project uses the blockchain? what problems does it solve?

Go to www.stex.exchange at a very high level you will see the problem this solves, also the header (subject) for this forum gives a clue to it .
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Why the project uses the blockchain? what problems does it solve?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
When there will be payments on the bounty program?
looking foward for the updates... especially about the ico!
Since we would strognly like to be forecasted by Wings and are waiting for their beta release, our approximate ICO start-end date are 21-24 Nov until 31 Dec

I think these dates makes sense, it's better to have the ICO after the 'dust settles' on the hard fork so I'm liking the proposed dates. Also what happens if Wings platform is delayed beyond end of November will the ICO be postponed or it will go ahead anyways?
Activity: 140
former Stex member
Since we would strognly like to be forecasted by Wings and are waiting for their beta release, our approximate ICO start-end date are 21-24 Nov until 31 Dec

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
Hello STeX Community!
Good news. As you may know - to set ourselves apart from ICOs with little to no working product, we have committed to functional, usable modular releases that over time will make up the entirety of the STeX platform.
So as promised, we've pulled another rabbit out of our hat.

Our one-of-a-kind instant exchange gateway module has been released, allowing users to trade between ETH and BTC - without registration - right now!
You can access it here:
https://gateway.stex.exchange

This is just a taste of things to come as we ramp up into our ICO phase.
Last month we revealed DEEP - a visual blockchain explorer - and we may yet have more lined up very soon.

It looks really good, but I'm more interested in waiting for a bigger exchange of such exchanges, I strongly support this project with a very good concept for everyone ... Wink
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Activity: 476
Nice to see the SteX team delivering on their promises yet again. Good job, team!
Looks and feels very promising and I look forward to the next update.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
Hello STeX Community!
Good news. As you may know - to set ourselves apart from ICOs with little to no working product, we have committed to functional, usable modular releases that over time will make up the entirety of the STeX platform.

Our one-of-a-kind instant exchange gateway module has been released, allowing users to trade between ETH and BTC - without registration - right now!
You can access it here:

Last month we revealed DEEP - a visual blockchain explorer - and we may yet have more lined up very soon.

looks easy to use but probably  it won't be used for daily exchange so we won't see big volumes I think ; but it's a secured way to stock our tokens in privates adress and I like it for a first release it looks nice ; GJ
Well doen team, this looks great to see
former Stex member
The STeX instant ETH/BTC exchange gateway module has been released! Start trading now with no registration!
Below is a video manual (a better narration voice is coming)
https://youtu.be/EK1Ub5IsfYM
former Stex member
Hello STeX Community!

You can access it here:

former Stex member
STeX ICO is planned on the second half of November. We will update our community a bit later on the exact date
former Stex member

Hello STeX community!
We would like to invite you all to participate in our ICO bounty program https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20658647 (new info is updated in the header)
For this bounty program, participants will be rewarded per their results, using a little bit of common sense and monster AI to process everything for us 🙂

To participate in the program, please submit your wallet address and referring URL (medium post, youtube video, article etc) as soon as possible so that we may begin calculating your earnings.
URL/wallet submission link:

It is also important to register all additional URLs such as second videos or alternate traffic sources separately in order for them to attributed to you. If your traffic generation method is offline or difficult to track such as public speaking and evangelism, please get in touch.

Who are we looking for?
Youtube content creators
Community influencers
Writers
Website admins and content managers
Public speakers
Crypto-Evangelists

We are looking to invest 1% of the raised ICO funds into this bounty program - at a much larger scale than with the pre-ico bounty program.

Last time our top contributor bought a house with his earnings, let's see if we can set someone up with their own private island this time.
former Stex member
"5. STE transfer is going to be authorised after ICO ends. Though, we highly advise that you never sell STE, since you will loose 20% of dividends which are going to be distributed first among those who never sold STE tokens. The more people sell STE, the more the share of those who never sell STE. This means that they get more and more dividends each week/month. The rest 80% from dividends is distributed among other token holders. So wiser investors, in fact, would wish that everybody sell their STE. This way these wise investors will get these initial 20% of dividends distributed first among themselves and their share is going to be comparatively large."

So ICO investors will get 20% and then the part from 80%. Than those who bought after ICO will get only a part from 80%  I understand it well ?

No, you are wrong. We do not distinguish between presale and ICO investors. Presale investors only got a discount for the STE price.
All those who bought both at presale and ICO and never sell STE will get 100% from net profits of STeX in the form of dividends. Those who sell, STE will get only 80%.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Dear manager, tell me where I can see my tokens that I bought on the presale?
Post your address and we will send you the scan of STE on your wallet balance.
Or just use etherscan to find it.

Dear manager, I sent you my wallet in PM.Display please. On my wallet I see only the coins that you paid me for the company of the bounty.
Activity: 476
"5. STE transfer is going to be authorised after ICO ends. Though, we highly advise that you never sell STE, since you will loose 20% of dividends which are going to be distributed first among those who never sold STE tokens. The more people sell STE, the more the share of those who never sell STE. This means that they get more and more dividends each week/month. The rest 80% from dividends is distributed among other token holders. So wiser investors, in fact, would wish that everybody sell their STE. This way these wise investors will get these initial 20% of dividends distributed first among themselves and their share is going to be comparatively large."

So ICO investors will get 20% and then the part from 80%. Than those who bought after ICO will get only a part from 80%  I understand it well ?

Yes, you're right. 20% of commissions will be distributed amongst PreSale token holders that never sold their share. The remaining 80% will be distributed amongst all token holders.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251

former Stex member
I want to ask you, Maybe I do not know so much about this project, but I do know that ICO has not started at all yet ..
The ICO is planned 14-24 November. We will update the community for the exact date.
Join our telegram group in my sig to follow the fresh news.

Will all participants be able to re-participate, to create a new video, from the previous video and from the video you have paid.
Yes, all. As soon as we start the new Bounty campaign https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountystexexchange-1-st-exchange-30-aggregatorunique-bountypartner-prog-2069043

And Will it be after this ICO begins the participants in this list will get a prize after the end of this ICO Project ..
yes

And I want to know Is there any place, to exchange for this token, besides on STEX.Exchange website ?? Huh Huh
If you think this might be a problem, STeX will provide enough liquidity from all other exchanges to trade all coins including STE, but we have plans to be listed on other exchanges, of course. After ICO
Pages:
Jump to: